Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:37 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

((Don't worry, Nessie-chan. You're not the only one who is having trouble keeping up. I got off for fifteen minutes yesterday to get a shower and when I came back. It jumped from 34 posts to 55 posts. sweatdrop ))

Lillian peered in every room on the way looking for her sister. She wondered if Alaina had gotten locked somewhere. She was very good at that. She was surprised that she hadn't run into anymore of the brothers besides that one. Maybe they were hanging up as bats in the attic, she mused giggling softly to herself. She found bats rather cute in their own way. Well, the Fruit Bats were, but the vampire bats were just plain ugly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:50 pm
((Sorry, I'm trying to type while holding a baby... sweatdrop ))

Didn't common sense tell you...

User Image

"Hey! I'm not done! Lemme go! No fair!" Lenah screamed while her sister was pulling her out the door. Inwardly, she was greatful. Queen Shiori was very scary. Thanks Hotaru. She thought. The she jumped right onto Hotaru and gave hera hug. "Thank you thank you!!! I thought I was gong to be sucked dry! It was like I couldn't shut my mouth!"

That jacket was soo yesterday...

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:52 pm
"Lillian."Alaina forced the name from her lips, but her words came out in a very quiet whisper.Her ruby eyes widened,seeing the entrance door."What the...I went to far."She said in an annoyed tone.Her shoulders slumped and her head hung down.Stomping over and over in a frustrated fit.

((Rushing sorry))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:55 pm
(I would like a nice update, please...)(THANKS, NESSIE!!!)
Sigfried was in his own mind, his hat dark and shiny. He then pumped his fist in the air as he said "I Am The Star! I Am Number 1!" Then, he began to laugh to himself as he saw Hotaru and Lenah. Then, he pushed his hat over his eyes as he passed the two. "Nice to see that I have a fan club."  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:59 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Being alone the vampire's hallways was bad enough. The worse thing is that she kept hearing strange noises. Her and her bunny was scared. Jessibelle hated being alone. She hated vampires. She hates blood. She scowled at the walls, behide her, to nothing. She sighed. "Get a grip. You're such a wuss!" She downed herself. Jessibelle can go outside and chill there. If someone bugs her. Her loud screams will bellow through the walls and get someone to come. Jessibelle nodded and made it outside. Walking in the sun's rays, it lit dimly, and she smiled. So far no one has bothered her! She laughed to herself and held Momi-kun high in the air, and started to dance around. Not wandering that anyone could be watching, stalking, or doing whatever by her. Her laughed her little kid laugh and still was dancing. She stopped and looked where she was. She was by a woods, cocking her head to face the home she loathed. Jessi grimaced at her "home" and shook her thistle head and started to act like a child again.

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC: Lol. I know. It's CRAZY. >>' I hate it. Im just happy that I get to DESTROY.. I mean, say HI, to Justin~ <3 Peten: : o!! Helluurr~ And, Your welcome? Dream: GOOD? D:!! ]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:01 pm
User Image

Lenah stiffened.FAN CLUB?! she thought highly annoyed. This one's full of himself isn't he? "Just WHO are you talking to?" she said, putting her hands on her hips. "I hope you where talking to the walls and not my sister and I..." she raised an eyebrow.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:08 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin was examining the perimeter when he saw a young girl with a toy bunny dancing all over the place. She looked really cute, just enjoying herself. Must be one of the younger ones, Justin thought. She seems so carefree. He couldn't help but make a slight smile. At least she can make the best of things. But he decided not to ruin her fun and keep searching for a portal he can go through. He always had a shadow big enough for him in his room. It's just finding an entrance that is irritating right now!

...Am I really the monster they say?

((Good for me! Now let's see you try to bring the action!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:12 pm
User Image

★~I am the ******** center of attention~★

"I do believe I am, unless there are invisible people here that I did not know about." Sigfried said as he bowed. "Now in my opinion, unless you are either cool or a fan, you need to speak up for me to hear you."

★~So praise me or GTFO~★

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:19 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessibelle was enjoying, till she stopped her dancing. She was getting really dizzy. Maybe, she should not do it now. Or ever. Jessi smiled. She stopped and saw a boy. It wasn't anyone she knew, or wanted to know. Jessibelle's body froze at the sight. She glared at the boy. But, she saw him holding his arm. What the hell? She asked in her head. Jessi wanted to be nosy and totally know. But, why should she? Would he just bite her? Jessibelle had these random thoughts go in her head. She just was worried, scared and among other things. She walked closer to him, holding Momi-kun in her hands. Slowly trying to know why is he being this way. After-all they are vampires...? Jessibelle cleared her throat and was close enough. For her liking. She peered around him as he walked and she saw blood. Her eyes widened and she held in a yell. She breathe in and out. "What the hell happened to you?!" She asked, holding her rabbit to her face. Still, trying to be so deathly afraid of blood.

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC:]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:27 pm
Alaina's hands were clutched in fists as she tried listening for the shuffling of footsteps or a female's high pitch voice.She didn't know a thing about these boys and they were VAMPIRES.She stomped her feet again on the marble floor.Ever since she arrived her with all her siblings as well,so many emotions were colliding inside her.Anger,Sadness,Confusion,Home sick,worry and much more."I...I..want to go home.I miss my father.I hate it here.I'm scared."She spoke to herself sadly.Turning around she was ready to search for Lillian better.She had to be somewhere in these halls.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:29 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian descended down into the lower level of the castle in search of Alaina. She grimaced in mild disgust. Not even Jessibelle gave her this much trouble. Well, maybe she did, but this was ridiculous. Of course the reason that Lillian was getting rather angry was because she did not want to be alone at the moment. If she was alone, she would have a better chance of becoming a blood doll for the leeches and she wasn't about to let that happen.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:30 pm
User Image

"I must be neither because I could've sworn you were talking to the wall...Delusional little vamp. He thinks he has a fan club!" She started grabbing her sides becuse was laughing so hard.

((sorry I was feeding a baby xd ))  

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:32 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

One moment later, Justin saw the same girl by his side, asking him what happened. He glanced down at his arm. The bleeding went down a lot, but it was clear he was harmed. "Oh this," Justin responded. "I had some trouble in the woods over there. I'm pretty sure I'll be fine. I'm sorry for worrying you." He spoke with a polite smile. He hoped he wouldn't completely frighten her. She probably was a bit already though. However, he could feel himself getting weaker still, and his head started becoming a bit lighter. He fell to his knees with loss of energy. It's okay, he told himself. The bleeding is slowing. Just regain your energy.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:37 pm
User Image

★~I am the ******** center of attention~★

"Yeah, yeah! Laugh away, you'll be sorry when I become king! My brothers don't got the proper attitude to be king!" Sigfried said, knowing that they were just ignorant human beings. They wouldn't know true power unless it came up and bit them on the a**.

★~So praise me or GTFO~★

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:42 pm
User Image

Lenah was rolling around on the floor now. Hotaru would have soo much fun with this brat! "O-oh my god!!! I can't stop!!! haha!" she said through her giggling.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces