Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:49 pm
I was seriously suprised by how little Yuima knew.
"Well, Yuima, the creator lives alone. He lives on the dark side at the edge of the forest. His wife died a while ago so he lives in solitude. There is a caretaker around there who looks after him though", I said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:21 pm
"Don't look so surprised that I don't know much.... You're the one of the few people I've ever talked to... and you've been around the longest. Do you know who the caretaker is....?" I look directly at Yoko, a completely serious, yet curious expression on my face. I knew it looked bad, me not knowing much about the world around me... and I knew it was kind of sad to. Not my fault everyone goes anti-social when they find out I'm more 'good' than 'bad'  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:53 pm
"Um, well, its a family generation job. Its run by centaurs. Right now would probably Master Centaur. I don't really kno his name though.", I said to her. I hadn't realized Yuima was so anti-social. I felt very bad for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:04 pm
"Centaurs.... I thought they were creatures of Light? Huh....." I sigh, standing up and stretching my arms over my head. I look around, a feeling of unease settling over me. "I think we should move..... Something isn't right...." My golden eyes seem to glow in the semi-light that filtered dimly through the trees, flicking back and forth to spot any potential threats..... None.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:28 am
"The family of centaurs over here are the only ones of the dark.", I said. "Yeh, lets move," i said as a chill ran up my spine.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:51 am
I was starting to get really spooked as I moved deeper into the forest, away from the boundary line some. The feeling didn't disappear. What ever it is.... They're following us.... I look around again, and still I can see nothing potentially dangerous.... So strange. I could swear I was being watched....  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:20 pm
I followed Yuima, leaping in the trees above her as she walked. I could feel the heat on my back that someone was behind us. Then I remembered something. "Yuima?", I beckoned. "Is Knight still sleeping in the tree?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:14 pm
I paused, using my sense to keep aware of my surroundings. "No... He was awake.... but he was awfully silent. It's not him who's watching us..... He doesn't give off this air of menace..." I mumble something to myself, looking around before walking forward again. "How far away is your home.... I don't think we should stay out and the open...."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:29 pm
"Um, I know he isn't following us, I just hope he is okay. But you wanna go to my house? I don't know if that is such a good idea but if you really want to...okay.", I said uneasily. "Follow me."
I jumped down to the ground and turned to the right in the woods. We continued walking and then made a sudden turn to the left. A huge tree loomed in front of us. "This is my home," I said to Yuima.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:37 pm
I was resting uneasily, trying to nap while leaning against a tree. The two girls were able to fend for themselves, so they wouldn't need me till they left in the morning.  

angel_of_bloodlust

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:42 pm
I laughed. "Trust me... anything is better right now.... Why wouldn't your house be a good idea anyways...?" I looked up at the huge tree, amazed and somewhat excited. I loved trees.... Maybe because they've been my safe haven for many years now.... Most nocturnals wouldn't bother if your high enough in a tree...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:49 pm
"The only bad part about my home would be meeting my family," I said. "Well, lets go in."
I opened a small door to show Yuima my hollowed tree where I lived. I stepped in and all my fellow cats (there are 1 cool turned to see me. I waved a hello and and walked up the branch indents to my branch. My family stared at Yuima like an outsider, but they all new she must be safe since she was with me. "All the cats respect me because I am most powerful except for father Scratch," I whispered to Yuima.
When we reached my branch at the way top, I sat down on the floor and made room for Yuima.  

gandygirl

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:55 pm
*the smiley should be an eight...sry...it should be eighteen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:06 pm
"Wow.... It's like being back at my home..... only .... random stuff wasn't thrown...." I laughed lightly, though I was obviously serious about the whole thing. "In all honesty it wasn't that bad..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:13 pm
I laughed. "And your house probably doesn't smell like fish and cat urine," I said wrinkling my nose. "You haven't met father Scratch yet. He should be up to yell at me soon."
I heard paws scratching at my branch out of nowhere. "Speak of the devil.", I said, rolling my eyes. "I'll be back."
I jumped out of my branch and landed perfectly on the ground to go see what Father Scratch wanted.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff