Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:06 am
((see, he's here))

((but where are the teachers? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:11 am
(out drinking egg nog)  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:18 am
Zann was crawling in the snow, only his little control over his fire magic letting him stay conscious. He needed help. yaomiquico! Zrrk Kee-tr^k plik! quinyaochihuaz! He cried for help. He forgot he was on Earth, though, so he was calling in Lemitosion.

((translator: yaomiquico! Zrrk Kee-tr^k plik! quinyaochihuaz! = Help! I'm gonna pass out! Somebody!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:26 am
((okay ill be back in this thread later))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sundara Rajakumari

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:27 am
[[Sorry! Back!]]

Melinni was walking around the grounds, when she heard someone scream. She looked out towards where it came from, and saw a body on the ground. Frantic, she ran over to it. She saw it was the guy who tripped over her earlier. Even in shorts and a tank-top, her power made sure she was never cold anymore. She knelt down next to the guy. "Hey? Are you ok?" she said, jostling him a bit. Stupid question. But he looks alive. she thought doubtfully as she felt he was very very cold.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:45 am
(( yeah im back too ))

Zann looked up and saw a girl with only a tank top and shorts on. "C-c-c-cold..." Was all he could say. "Get...me...heat..."He barely got the three words out.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 am
(who decided on the time skip anyway?)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:09 am
[[Idk. I wasn't here... I thought there was... well, I'm not gonna get in tounle so I'm not gonna post. Sorry Ninja Dude.]]  

Sundara Rajakumari

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:05 pm
((I think the time-skip was Zann.... he just randomly 'woke up' lol.))

Having stowed her things in the quarters assigned to her, Hana walked the halls, familiarizing herself with the place. Esther perched on her shoulder, looking around, also fascinated by their new home.
They came upon a window, and, looking outside, saw two of the other students outside in the snow. Hana stopped to think, and, devising a rudimentary spell, murmured a few words, projecting a thought to the Melinni. It wasn't so much words as it was concern for the two of them.. she hoped the Melinni would understand her...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:18 pm
((Wow all of this happened over night?))  

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:55 pm
((ya crazy isn't it?))

Alex was floating through the halls on her broom then floated out the window and sat in the snow reading her spell book with a barrier around her that nobody could see. She had a pen and wrote a couple of notes down then snapped and Shadow appeared. She started practicing spells on her pencil then asked herself a question can i use the Felerin Jidarni spell on Shadow? then shook her head and kept practicing her spells.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:01 pm
(ok I will just go along with the time skip)

Luke was out on the balkany reading a book that he got from the libreay. He heard 2 people were playing in the snow. He looked over the eage and saw them."They should worry about them selfs a bit more." Luke said shakeing his head.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:22 pm
((sorry about the time skip sweatdrop ))
((and wonyky my character isnt human. hes demon))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:27 pm
((I'll just say my character got through all that stuff because shes not posting...and again im sorry about the time skip...))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:33 pm
(ok i fixed the post it says "They" not "Humans")  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff