Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Elstania Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:19 pm
I looked at Angel, staring. "I don't think I need to teach you magic. I think you have to find your power yourself." I said to her. "Anyway, I need to go to bed. Good night." I climbed up a tree and curled up on a thick branch. Shutting my eyes, I fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 pm
"Eh?! You can do that automatically?" Liz blinked, grinning. She thought it was pretty cool herself. She could use magic, though her specialty was hand to hand with magical abilities.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:40 pm
I kept having strange dreams, but I kept sleeping. At least I tried. When I awoke it was dark out. I stretched and forgot I was in a tree. Next thing I knew, I was falling. "EEP!", I screeched, as I hit my back hard on the ground. I lie there and rolled over. I was in extreme pain, but I tried to ignore it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:21 pm
"Are you ok Yoko. How badly did you hurt yourself this time." I said remembering this is not the first time she fell on her back. "Do I need to get you into the water again?" I said hopeing she isn't that badly hurt.  

angel5159

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:27 pm
"This is why you should only fall out of a tree if you're a professional." Liz joked, back flipping off her branch to land gracefully in a crouch next to Yoko. "Seriously though... Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:27 pm
Raurick walked into the camp from the direction of the lake, his eyes searching the night as his vision showed him everything. He smirked inwardly as he watched Yoko hit the ground, and decided, since he wasn't seen yet, to take a detour. He headed into the deeper part of the forest and began sniffing out rats.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:33 pm
I sat up and laughed at myself. "I'm fine. My back is just a little messed up." I was still laughing. I glanced up at Liz and grinned. "I suppose you're a professional?", I asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:39 pm
I walked over to the river to grab a fish "Here Yoko, I think your hungry you were muttering something in your sleep again." I said a huge smile on my face.  

angel5159

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:02 pm
"What can I say.... The crows were good for something after all." Liz laughed, shrugging like it wasn't important.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:25 pm
Raurick walked back into the camp with three fat rats in his hand. They looked dazed and still very much alive. "Aw, and I just brought food in too." He smiled and dropped the dazed rats on the ground in between the women. "I'll be back in a bit, I'm going to scout ahead." Raurick put his hands in his pockets and strolled on ahead, creating a shadow bridge to cross the river.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:02 am
I looked between the fish and the rats. Rats were my favorite but I didn't want to ignore what Angel had gotten. So I grew my claws out, cutting the fish into 3. Then I took one rat. "Best dinner ever.", I said with a grin as I ate one third of the fish and a rat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:21 am
Liz grinned, picking up her rat and scorching it with her magic. "Ahhh... The wonders of a magical bar b que." The girl said with a grin, taking a bite of rat. She smiled, looking around. "Anyone else want some magical bar b que... It taste good."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:33 am
I laughed. "I got my own," I said as I burnt my own rat. "Delicious.", I said happily. I looked around and layed on my back. Gazing at the stars, I thought of the many drawings in the stars.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:26 am
I took a third of Yokos fish and scorched it "I have my own way of cooking" I said laughing.  

angel5159

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:39 am
I sighed and stared off. My mind kept wondering and I couldn't seem to focus on one thing.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff