Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:29 pm
((I say keep it as is.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:29 pm
"Chloe giggled and chased after the cat when she hit the ground. "Come back fuzzy thing!" She yelled as she chased it into the stable. When the thing curled she walked over and nudged it gentally with her big nose. "Sleepy..? Hungrey..? Whats wrong tiny fuzzy thing?"  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:32 pm
He looks away "I want my family back........" he says in a chocked voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:33 pm
Missy sprinted after the cat. And walked beside the Chloe and nuzzled the cat. "Don't worry kitty...we won't hurt you..." she said with a toothy grin. "What's you name?"  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:35 pm
"Xaviar.........." he says to them as trys to hold back some tears.((Out of candies:Wait........Do animals cry?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:36 pm
(( yes...))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:36 pm
((Hm.............I learn more from the internet then i do at school!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:38 pm
"Chloe stuck her long horse tongue out and licked the kitten in a motherly claming way. This didn't help since he was young an didn't know what he was doing. She instead ended up giving the poor cat a rather bad cow lick in his fur. "Well I'm your sister now and Missy is your evil step mother okay?" She teased, nugging the kitty with her nose."  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:41 pm
He laughed slightly then looked at them. "Thank you.I feel a little better now." he smiles at the 2. This was his family for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:41 pm
Missy laughed as she nuzzled Xaviar, "Yes...I'm the evil step mother..." she barked happily, "You can be part of our family now..." she said wagging her tail.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:45 pm
He smiles and tries to stand up before falling down with a small yelp "My leg........i must've hurt it agian when i jumped from the tree............"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:50 pm
Missy looked at Xavier worried, then glanced at Chloe, "I think I should get the vet, but I'm not sure where she is at the moment...." she said with a sigh. "I'll go look..." she told them as she sprinted off to find the new vet.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:58 pm
HE looked at chloe. "Why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:03 pm
"Chloe laied down next to the fuzzy thing and smiled. "Cause I was born, there is no other place for me." She was very happy about this. Adventure was wonderful but a safe warm bed made her feel safe and wanted."  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:05 pm
((g2G))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items