Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:36 pm
"That's true, I was thinking the same thing." With this, Reina headed back into the Cafe and began helping out. " Sorry that our brake was a little long girls. . .Why are you all giggling?"She asked while washing some dishes piling up in the sink. She looked around the cafe and didn't notice anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:37 pm
Yasou's gaze out the window, broke as she spoke to him. "Uhm give me a second," he quickly took a look at the small menu they had set on his table. "Crap, I should of looked at this while I waited," he thought to himself. He smiled, and looked up to her,"I'm kinda hungry, so what would you might suggest?" Yasou asked.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:40 pm
Lerista smiled and nodded and patted the bed. He then looked at the bookshelf and smiled. "And I have some good books..." He looked back at her and tried to see if she realized that he would be in the same bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:43 pm
Reina dried her hands and went to serve a group consisting of three girls and two guys. " Hello. My name's Reina and I will be serving you today." She gave them a smile and took their order. Five latte's, seven chocolate cakes. . wow. . and two coffees. Sugar rush much haha. . . Reina saw a pretty cute guy being served by Naiyoki. She walked passed them and whispered "Why not try this one?" giggling.  

Apple_Gel3

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:47 pm
She simply giggled a little and looked at him.
I'm guessing this is his first time here.
"Well if your looking for something to fill your belly, I suggest one of our sundaes or cakes. Our customers here are always pleased with those because of the sweet and fresh taste. Would you like anything to drink first?? I'll go make you a drink so you can think more on what you would like to order.
Naiyoki said spinning her silver tray  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:55 pm
Kess looked around the cafe searching for something to do, she decided she was goin to get some fresh air. She walked out the doors and sat on the wall again looking at the sky. What a boring day she thought to herself. Kess began to doze off.

heartless_luver123

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:01 pm
"That sounds great," Yasou said,"I'll have . . . ." He paused as he looked for drinks on the menu. "I'll take a Iced tea," He said with a smile as he looked to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:14 pm
Naiyoki smiled and stopped spinning her silver tray.
One iced tea, coming up. I'll be right back sir. And the names Naiyoki"
She said to him so he wouldn't call her some other names like "miss" or "girl in the black". She went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup started making an ice tea.  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:24 pm
"Naiyoki. . . . Cute name," he said to himself as she walked away. He then looked at the menu, he could only find sweets which he never had much of a taste for. He flipped the page in the menu revealing more and more sweets. If he were to get anything sweet it couldn't be too sweet. He saw just what he wanted on the menu, he then shut his menu back up and set it down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 pm
Reina handed the Iced Tea to Naikyoki. "Just doing your job?" She said with an evil grin. She grabbed a couple of sweets, two coffees and went to deliver them to the table in the far back. "Here you go~" Using her fake smile on the girls. "Next table~ Next table~" she hummed softly.  

Apple_Gel3

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:44 pm
Stella soon saw Kess walk off and forgot to ask her about Shiva. She mentally smacked herself but shook her head. She'd ask later, she slowly smiled at her completed cake and grabbed the black coffoe she had made and walked out of the kitchen. On the why over to Kai's table however she felt someone touch her butt and then heard a laugh. What they were met with was a hard punch to the face. "Touch me again and Ill rip off the most important thing to you attached by skin" she threate- no promised the coustmer with a smile before finishing her walk to Kai. "Sorry about that but heres the coffoe and the mystery cake is..........Strawberry Cheesecake" she told him placing it down infront of Kai. "Hope ya like it" she said smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:07 pm
Andie saw Kess walk out and followed her. "Hey Kess" She called after her. She sat next to her.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:31 pm
Kess was asleep , dreaming of who knows what. She heard her name being called, she was dreaming of herself running towards darkness. She woke up and almost fell off the wall. " Hiii....." She fell and landed on her butt. " Ouch"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:52 am
Naiyoki placed the iced tea on her silver tray and went out of the kitchen and came back to the gentlemens table and placed the iced tea on his tabe and smiled
"Here you go, one ice tea. So did you figure out what you were going to order?"  

Cecile Silverstone

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:43 pm
Andie covered her mouth and giggled a little. "Are you okay?" She asked. She walked over and helped her up.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff