Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Ethral Range Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Axel Ryukai II

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:15 am
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

It is time for the Rebirth...

Axel walked into Ethral Range and settled next to a cluster of large oak trees. He gently laid Viper down at the base of the nearest tree and placed his left hand on the trunk of one tree and his right on the trunk of another. Slowly he began pumping his signature brand of energy into the tree and reshaping it. After toying with the structure of the trees for a minute or two he pulled away and looked up to observe his handiwork. He had molded the two trees together, creating a treehouse of sorts. A much more literal one than the typical treehouse built in the backyards of young children's house. He bent down and lifted Viper back into his arms and leaped into the newly made treehouse, hidden away from prying eyes by the lush full branches of leaves from the surrounding trees.

...Rebirth of a Ryukai.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:30 pm
Saddened by his lack of knowledge she rolled on to her side, unwilling to face him. in truth she felt hurt that he couldnt remember her... She was also experiencing the emotions of relief he was alive. after the time spent training, she had almost given up hope on finding him again, but was he still the Nokay she still treasured and knew? Or was he completely different?
He didnt look different to her, but he carried a weapon now. And he could fly! which was rather alarming.... She exhaled and closed her eyes, pouting. He must of done somthing to get super powers, she was still the same girl she had always been. Except with my family, no home, and knowlegde of what is now happening to the world. '' I just wish I knew " She whispered softly to herself before drifting off a little bit

Fang followed Riku with no hesitation what so ever. He then slithered around the trees and laid down, giving an upwards glance at Riku. A warning perhaps that if he tried anything he'd be snake food. Or just a look of worry, no one would be able to tell.

Viper groaned in her coma like state and her face seemed to scrunch up in pain. She was feeling somthing touching her that was not completely blazing hot and it was moving her, she felt lost as she continued to sleep on.
A sudden woman veiled in white stepped infront of her from the darkness. Viper looked around, lost. " what the hell is going on?!" She exclaimed, in a voice that had once been hers before she was taken in and brainwashed to feel no emotions. It echoed in the darkness, and the girl looked up. It was Viper! though her hair was silver, her clothing matched hers, but was pure white, she stood bare foot and her face was protected by a hovering veil that concealed her face just slightly. Well finally you beckon to me. Jeez, you know that we could have taken on that kid. She laughed and looked to the side of Viper, avoiding her question. Viper felt her face grow hot and she tried to keep calm... She reached out to turn the girl to face her when sudden somthing shot out of the darkness behind her! and grabbed her hand, though it didnt look human, it had long boney fingers the easily encased her wrist and could prob wrapp around her wrist twice still! the slim arm that seemed to house an impossible muscle mass soon appeared to connect to that hand, and a low rumbleing growl was heard as two red eyes pierced through the darkness to stare at her, it was enough to make her shiver and look away.
The girl smiled, Dont even bother. For I, am you, remember that She laughed and winked as another of the creepy arms shot out and grabbed the girl, as her laugh echoed she was pulled back into the darkness.
the hand released Viper as the girl vanished and she yelled after her, " Wait! what do you mean by that!?" But she was too late, there was no response and she groaned.
Viper suddenly flinched in her sleep and shook her head, mumbleing somthing. " who are you..... Who am I?"  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:33 pm
(you mean Axel...not Riku)

Nokay just smiled and pointed his finger at her. A small burst of when shot from his hand at her face. It was pretty much like blowing in her face with his mouth as hard as he could but without the stinky breath. "Don't worry, who needs grown up things. I can teach you to fly, fight, and do all sorts of fun things. Isn't that enough?" Nokay looked at her and noticed she was just wearing a school uniform and no weapon and then looked at her face and a big smile came over his face. "What do you wanna do?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Axel looked down at Viper, rather concerned. Though her body seemed completely healthy, her skin was full of color, she was warm, and had no visible marks upon her flesh, something was...wrong. As she flinched in his grasp he furrowed his brow in concern. It was slowly becoming clear to Axel that this was no external issue, and the true problem lie within her. "I wonder if...." He began to wonder if, by relatively the same method he had instilled Chaos within himself, he could enter into her inner world and contact her. He was tempted to give it a try, but the risk was great. There was a strong possibility that he could end up sealing himself within Viper's body. And if, by some freakish twist of fate, Chaos was sealed inside her as well, they would both surely die. He sat down carefully, gently cradling Viper in his arms as he thought.

"It may be the only way...."

...Rebirth of a Ryukai.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Ryukai II

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:25 pm
Several loose strand of hair flew into her face and she sat up quickly aqnd squirmed a little as she made to remove the hair as it tickled her nose. She turned to him and pouted. " what was that for!" She flicked his forehead and then looked confused, " Nokay, I cant do any of that stuff... I dont have any sort of powers of magical talents like YOU do... im just the normal girl from back in the village. " She looked a little concerned at the thought of him trying to teach her how to fly... she could just see him trying to push her off a tree branch of something... She shivered

Viper Tensed up in Axels lap and then went limp again.

Within her mind she was stranded and alone. Everything around her was cold and cracked up. She was sitting and looking down. " Who am I... i have no home, no identity... no nothing" She whispered apethetically. She drew her knees to her chest and closed her eyes. Her forehead resting against her knees.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:38 pm
Nokay smiled. "I'm the same, my power comes from this weapon and I'm not sure where the weapon came from buuuuuut, I heard about another one like it. Its a bowstaff with a retractable blade and has powers just like this one. We can go find it!" Nokay blinked from the flick on his forehead and smiled. "Bad choice!" He sat up and jumped at her tickling her without mercy.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 am
" Gah!!" She screamed as he suddenly tackled her and began to tickle her consistantly. " Nooooo!! Nakay!" She howled and was trying to escape his wrath as she began laughing and squirming. Trying to take his hands away. She was laughing so hard tears were brimming in her eyes. " Nokay! I. Cant. Breath" She gasped, still laughing  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:49 pm
Nokay stood up and made a super hero pose. "That will teach you to mess with the great Nokay!" He had a huge smile his face and was wondering about things too. "This place is boring, where else can we go? I hear theres a ship out at sea near by."  

Hakora vi Britannia

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:52 pm
She suddenly tackled Nokay and chcuckled " Your such a dork Nokay." She rolled her eyes and had him pinned, though she wasnt sure for how long so she quickly jumped off. then she stood up and looked excited at him " Really?! LEts go then! where is it?" She asked excitedly and giggled  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:00 pm
"Not sure, lets start with the rainbow beach in the sky of light. We'll pick up that bowstaff thats like my sword there. Must warn you my sword was weak when I first got it, but as you grow it will." Nokay ran at her and spear tackled her, but instead of going to the ground he shot to the air. They headed for Rainbow beach at a blazing speed.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Axel Ryukai II

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:38 am
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Axel ever so gently laid his right hand upon Viper's head, a soft scarlet glow forming around his palm and fingers. His eyes closed as he concentrated on the task at hand. As the energy flowed into Viper's body, he felt his consciousness begin to ebb and flow like the waves of the tide as he mental body sank deep into the confines of Viper's being. Darkness. That was what had laid before him as he gazed out in search of Viper. His body radiated a soft warm glow as he began his trek through Viper's mind."Viper?

...Rebirth of a Ryukai.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:32 pm
Scortched earth was all that was beneath Axel's feet. dark mist moved around him, fogging up most of the area, in the already dark place that was Viper's consciousness. A Wisp of darkened fog suddenly cleared, and Viper was sitting, faceing the other direction from him. She was so still she looked like a statue... but there was a look of confusion upon her face... Her appearance was much different though. She did not wear the same clothing she once had. And her eye which once changed color were now a glazed over yellow of a soft shade.. She looked completely different now.
When she heard Axel's voice, and it seemed to call to her. His worried voice made her blink... but nothing more. She still hugged herself with alook of sorrow as she murmered the words " Murder" and " He is lost now" repeatedly in broken sentences.

She screamed as he suddenly whisked her off and into the air. " Nokay!!!!" She screamed and grabbed onto him tightly, fearing he would let her go at some point. She closed her eyes and gripped tightly to him, blushing. She looked away with a pouty expression  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:56 pm
Sonya was seen taking a knee with her blade in her right hand; sweat was dripping like a fountain from her entire face as she looked up to her opponent, who motioned to come at him in a taunting manner. She took off in the same fashion of an sprinter and seconds later she was seconds away from her opponent when Sonya brought her blade up with both hands attached and sliced downward from the tip of the skull to his groin area. Then while her blade was on the ground, she quickly managed to pull out her hand cannon Sparks, aimed it towards her opponent and released 3 large rounds towards his midsection.

Calypso was a bit confused as to why Sonya was rushing towards him in the fashion of a novice fighter. If Sonya thought she was going to land a hit on the platinum haired warrior, then she was mistaken. Calypso didn't bother to block her downward slash; instead he quickly took a step back and managed to barely be safe from the downward attack. That was when Sonya pulled out Sparks and attempted to put Calypso six feet deep 3 times.

"BOOM"
"CHOO"

"BOOM"
"CHOO"

"BOOM
"CHOO"

For each shot that Sonya fired, Calypso instantly appeared in different locations for a split second before reappearing in another position. After the last shot, the platinum haired warrior appeared with his blade coming down past the half way point towards the skull of Sonya. He did not plan on killing he of course, but it would leave a nasty mark if connected.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:03 pm
"Clink!"

Sonya was barely able to extend her blade out horizontally, and holding the upper portion of the sword in order to act as a sheild against Calypso's attack. Slowly, she could feel the force Calypso was carrying behind his attack overpower her own. Sonya then quickly pushed up with her blade in an attempt to push Calypso's blade for one quick second; just before doing a flip kick,aiming her right foot towards the platinum haired warrior's chin. Then seconds before landing, she somehow managed to pull out her pistol and let off one shot towards the platinum haired warrior's head. If successful, then it would be game set match.

Calypso was rocked due to the flip kick, causing him to stumble four steps back.

"Impressive." he thought.

Sonya was still on the offensive however and seeing as how the platinum haired warrior was rocked a bit, he would seem to get hit with the bullet. Hopefully Sonya knew better; the platinum haired warrior slinged his blade to the right as soon as the bullet came close enough, easily deflecting it off course.

"Don't get too attached now!" the platinum haired warrior said in an enthusiastic tone as he held his blade out to the left, instantly appearing behind Sonya slicing towards her mid back horizontally from left to right, lower back horizontally right to left and slinging his blade upward towards her right tricep.

Agent Code Monkey

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces