Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:39 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•
================================================

Kairi nodded at him answer and took her trya from him. She helped him a little and followed him to a table that had about six other people sitting at. That wasn't neccesarily what she had in mind when she had asked to go out of the room but she smiled either way.

She looked at her feet following his, feeling more awkward then ever.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:43 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah began to scratch a little harder at her scars as two more people joined the table. It was starting to get a little to close for her, having eight people sitting at the same table. She pushed her chair back and stepped off to the side a little, still scratching her arm. She stood next to Nathan, her eyes darting back and forth between her old seat, and the two new people.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter noticed how therapy really got to Seth. Maybe he needed Ritter more than Savannah did. Wrapping his arms around Seth shoulders, Ritter spoke softly and sweetly.
"Ritter wantsh to go with Sheth. Look at him. Ritter couldn't bare to leave thish deer in the headlightsh by himshelf."
Seth was also his friend. And his roommate. They had to stick together. It was only moral code.
"Dont worry, Ritter can handle it. I've gone through much pain before."
Ritter rubbed his cheek against Seth's to assure him. He had to be strong for Seth. Or else neither of them will ever be 'fixed'.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Seeing how quickly Jake dropped his hand Jackson blinked "W-well im not saying you can't. Just saying to keep it at a minimal. I'll explain why later."She muttered, seeing Nathan had given her a skeptical look about it. Seth was really the only one who knew why she didn't want him biting himself as far as she knew so she understood the looks of confusion. She had a feeling Max knew why but seeing Jake act the way he did she didn't think he had told on her, she would tell him why it bothered her later, under a camera hidden spot so the doctors didn't know.
"Why does matter if the doctors know anyway?"
"Really love I mean it's just a fetish, it's not like they can stop people from biting."
"Exactly, I mean really, it's a bit unorthodox to keep it hidden dear."
"Unorthodox? No! I don't want to share my fetish's with the entire Istitute. Forget you guys."
"You wish you could."
She scoffed at Damian, oh how she wished she could forget them, just forgetting them would make her life so much easier, but it wouldn't happen. She would remember them her entire life, and right now, she would see fireflies just as her mind wished. She had no control over what she heard or what she saw. She took pride that she could at least control Emily and lock her away. She looked at Seth, biting her lip "I can go right after my class if you want? Or do you want me to have Ritter go to you after class's are over? It's up to you who you want to make you feel better."She said quietly, Seth was actually really shaken up after stuff like this, and she knew he had needed someone before but he had never asked for it. She looked to Nathan and Savannah "Class's should be starting soon. So just chat for right now." She looked at Ritter and chuckled "Your very adorable Rit. It's not up to me thought, Seth is the one who decides who goes."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image

Jake smiled a bit awkwardly and nodded. He was thinking she was just warning him about these doctors gonna use his biting as another thing to mark on his folder. While Max was still laughing at the boy's naivety.
"What's so funny Max?"

"He doesnt understand."
"Does it matter...we just need to die so we can get it over with."
"You are the dumbest boy I have ever met...though I havent met many since you wont let me out more often. I wont tell you...better hope she does, otherwise you will never know why she looks nervous when you do."
"Its because she is looking out for me...though I dont know why they care..."
The sound of laughter trailed away in his mind and felt like biting again but he didnt because it would be seen.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:58 pm

Kairi didn't take a bite of any of her food besides a pear and and orange. She didn't eat anything that had anthing unnatural. She enjoyed the sweet jiuce of it all and looked at the people simply just talking.

She signed her name in sign language and again on a clean piece of paper she wrote her name. Hello. I'm Kairi.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:01 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth watched her eying Jake.
He was biting himself and Seth could tell by her face.
Seth gave a nod to Max and his buddy.
He pulled Jacky's arm into a hold under his face so the nurses and others couldn't see, he bit his lip to split it and bit her arm roughly wiping his blood on her.
It wasn't her actual blood but it helped her feeling the pain and seeing the red stuff.
And the bite just topped it off.
When Ritter rubbed against his cheek he put his hand in Ritter's lap.
If Ritter liked hands Seth would gladly let him play with his hand.
He liked helping fetishes.
They could be masked and they were a hell of fun.
So he kept them there.
Even as the nurses tried to fix it.
"I'd rather take Ritter and go straight to my room. But you can come help me out.", he murmured.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:03 pm
Ƞathan Λnthony arker ☼

User Image

Chat? About what? Nathan noticed her scratching at her arm, the little likes just barely visible through the tinted lenses. She seemed awfully anxious, then again who wouldn't coming to this place surrounded by strangers. Attempting a reassuring smile, he turned to his 'buddy'. "Well, you heard the girl. Let's chat." Taking a quick glance at the others he pulled her a little ways away. She was his buddy after all, his not theirs... or at least that's how he saw it. Either way, he was alone no more.

Scars are like tattoos, but with better stories...

User Image  

Cactuar Koi

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson nodded toward Jake, she would tell him later, or maybe she wouldn't, she would think about and turned to Seth to bring up the subject of his therapy but feeling him bit her wrist she bit her lip to keep from groaning, and not from displeasure. She felt the warm liquid hitting her skin and she let her head rest against the table, looking at her wrist underneath the table, no one would have known what was going on and she preferred it that way. She would have sworn Seth had bitten her to a bleeding point from the warmth and pain she had felt but she knew he hadn't, it was his blood and she happily licked it form her wrist from under the table. Damn her fetish's. She really hardly had control over them. She licked her lips making sure she was clean before sitting back up and glancing at Seth, giving him a thankful smile, she had needed that seeing Jake biting himself so constantly. It was easy to compose herself after that so it was like she just randomly put her head down. "I might stop by. It depends on what im doing."She shrugged, Seth was her good friend so she was most likely to stop by and see how he was doing.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:39 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageIt was there, on his lap. The first sight of perfect that hit Ritter's as soon as he woke up. Seth's hand. Ritter tried not to give himself away for the last thing he wanted was to return to the straitjacket but couldn't help it. Taking Seth's hand, he glided it up and down his leg. The feeling just made Ritter go crazy.
"Reow~ You're Ritter'sh besht friend!"
Ritter shouted as he tackled Seth to the floor with a hug. Lifting Seth's hand to his mouth, Ritter stopped himself. He must do anything to damage his time with Seth. He must be patient to play games with his new 'buddy'

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image

Jake watched the group with examiners eyes. The voices were telling him to be weary of them all, because they would do what the others did and just leave him in the end. He scooted away from them and walked off. It was best for him if he just removed himself from the group altogether. He wanted no part of a group as he had enough voices in his head to suit him...or at least thats the way Max put it. He walked back to where he was at the window and looked out, he longed to just jump but the glass blocked him. In a way each voice represented a different aspect of himself. Max was the only enigma.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:57 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth smiled up at Ritter.
He licked his bleeding lip and smiled.
Making his two friends happy had brought him a little happiness.
Seth didn't know why Ritter put his hand so close to his mouth but it scared him a bit.
...But of course as an instigator of sorts he rubbed Ritter's cheek.
The nurses didn't really rush over because it wasn't a commotion.
Seth smiled and got up.
Only to frown watching Jake walk off.
"I don't think he likes our group very much."
He looked at the paper and waved to Kairi.
"Pleased to meet you."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Kairi had finished her breakfast by now and looking at the group around the high school tables back at her old school. They'd probably be at the reject table but of course she'd probably be at the rejected reject table herself so she wasn't one to judge. She leaned back in her chair, Max had gonbeen silent for a while and she guessed he wasn't too comfortable sitting here either. He didn't really seem this way.

She lloked at the notebook on the table and debated whether to write. She seemed to freak out those who'd read ovver her shoulder and if the nurses or doctors read it, she wouldn't know how to explain it. Shebit her lip again just sitting there. She had to admit that this group was more welcoming than those at school and at home but she wasn't ready to talk to them, eventually she could see herself there but until then she'd rather keep quiet ad watch.

She picked up the notebook, though decided against writing. she took the pencil and silently drew the outline of two wings, black with feathers dripping like candle wax onto the world below and the pain of the angel loooked as if she'd scream had she been real. She drew the outline of the world below black and dismal and below she subconnciously rew a face. A face that when she had realised what she was drawing made her sit straight with the hair on the back of her neck standing straight up. His face was tight as though it were three sizes too small for his skull, his eyes a piercing black and a smile was plastered to his face that even Cain would banish to the deepest and most exiled deepths of hell.

calmly, she flipped the page and closed her eyes. Her pencil flowed from line to line and she bit down on her lip hard. She had the urge to write and like her craving that she had been keeping quiet for pain she had given she felt her canine pierce her lip and the crimson diamonds of blood dripped onto her tongue and she felt relaxed. She looked down at the page and read her writing. It was just as bad as every other time if not better. She smiled. If her mother had read this she may have actually had a reason to be sent here. She blushed tried to keep her secret hidden but couldn't help this. She wasgrowing bored of them and she wasn't going to carry her notebook around all day. Quietly she stood to go to her room, and behind the lucky closed door she dressed in her day closed andbrushed her hair with a comb before meticulously folding her pajamas perfectly and laying them out for that night, just like her birth mother had till that one night.

She liked to keep that order. A simple reminder, something that bugged her until that was one of the safer ways to remember her parents when she cdidn't have a blade. She sighed to herself remembering the slicing and even so much as missed it. She left her notebook where she had originally had it and when everything was as she liked she turned to return to Max. The poor guy was probably dying of boredom.

Fortunatly, she got distracted by watching Jake walk off and decided to follow him and join him. She tapped his shoulder when he had stepped and signed a little hello.

"Can I join you?" she asked quietly. She didn't want to scare him and how delicate and small her voice sounded scared her more.

((Ok guys I'm headed off to bed. School will kick my butt tomorrow if I don't have fun and don't lose me too much. razz Havve fun. Night))]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image

Jake felt a slight tap on his shoulder and turned to look at the girl from the table. He remembered she hadnt spoken at the table and the sound of her quiet voice surprised him slightly but he didnt show it. Instead he nodded his head and smiled at her shyly. He would never get used to pretty girls talking to him. Though Max again evaluated her and chuckled.

"She is pretty too, wonder what she'll look like spread open..."
"Shut up, shut up, shut up."
"Give in to pain."
He raised his hand to his mouth and bit his knuckle hard again. The pain that it gave him gave him focus and he smiled at her shyly again. He didnt know what to say as talking with people was not something he deserved.
"You have a nice voice..."

"A nice voice?! A NICE VOICE?! Thats the best topic you could come up with? You are pathetic."
"I know..."
He shook his head and his eyes downcast. She would leave like the others when she got bored then the voices would keep him company again.

Lord Blade Icestorm

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:40 am
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah looked up at Nathan now, studying him. "Chat.. About, what?" She tilted her head to the side a little. Most people had just ignored her. At her old school, she would freak out from the many people around her, then people would just leave her alone and she'd freak out from that. She shook her head to herself. She had such conflicting phobias.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces