Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:05 pm
Jeffrey ran up the stairs as fast as a seventy year old man could and ran too the pool "Master xiallen!" he ran besides him and knelt down besides rose and looked at him tears forming around his eyes he noticed rose checking his pulse "Does he have a pulse?" jeffrey asked sadly Xiallen's hand twitched slightly but stopped a moment after he felt cold and empty at the time he woke up in his mind slightly "Am i dead?" He asked around but didnt see anyone so he tried finding a door for him to leave but couldnt find one he thought he was dead and slumped down onto the floor  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:09 pm
"Is he alright?" Andie asked Rose....She was worried, even thought she barley knew him she still was worried. She looked at Xiallen, he looked almost dead. She looked away, she hated looking at people who looked dead.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:12 pm
rose didnt answer, she immediatly started pushing down on his chest. she knew CPR from observation and so she kept on untill she felt a pulse.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:14 pm
Xiallen coughed slightly he came out of his mind slightly to open his eyes very little he noticed three figures around him.."What happened..?" he asked sadly looking at jeffrey to see him crying "Was..i dead..?" Xiallen asked them again not recieving an answer from jeffrey he looked at rose and andie wondering if they knew  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:16 pm
" no, you were unconious " she said looking at his head injury " dinners ready " she stood up and held out her hand in order to help him up  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:18 pm
Xiallen grabbed her hand and stood up but winced "Damn..i feel like my head was ripped off.." jeffrey looked at him "Would you like your medicine master xiallen?" Xiallen looked at jeffrey "Would you drop it in my wine please jeffrey?" Jeffrey walked towards the door to the stairs and smiled slightly "Yes" ((it's too painful changing colors for everything...))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:21 pm
Andie got up. She walked into the house. She was in shock, She felt like she was going to throw up. She never saw so much blood. She grabbed her tummy in pain. She breathed in deeply. She felt better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:24 pm
Xiallen groaned and grabbed his head and walked inside the door he walked down the steps and sat at the dinning hall table waiting for jeffrey to bring him his wine with his medicine in it so he could feel better he waited for the others too come sit down ((By the way his medicine is called blood pills o.o it gives the healing power of drinking blood but doesnt drink from anyone razz ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:24 pm
" youve got a pretty big gash on your head, comon i'll clean it up for you if you wish " she said about to head over inside  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:26 pm
Xiallen couldnt hear rose that well so he seemed to ignore her sitting there resting his head on his hands trying to fall asleep "i'm..so tired..."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:28 pm
Andie walked down stairs and into the dinning room. She sat down farest away from everyone. She didn't want to smell blood and end up throwing up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:30 pm
rose didnt take any hard feelings, he probably pelt terrable at the moment. so she stood out of the way but stayed in the room incase she was needed  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:34 pm
Xiallen looked over at rose and tilted his head softly "Arent you hungry rose" he asked her softly right when jeffrey brought three glasses of wine in one was blood red the others clear he smiled slightly and took a drink from his cup some of his feeling coming back he shook his head slightly and sighed "Ah...thank you jeffrey.." Jeffrey bowed and walked away  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:36 pm
Andie shook her head, she was so tried. She got up and went to bed. She cruled up under her blankets and fell asleep. ((I'm getting off, I'll be on tomrrow))  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 pm
" hm a little " she was alot accually slave shops didnt have good 'upkeep of products ' she sat down at the table and drank some of her drink.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff