Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
GIRLS ON MW2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:08 pm
IXI BLUE IXI
Kinky Walrus
IXI BLUE IXI
lmao ur funny ^_^ 3nodding

Thanks

your welcome ^_^
and that is true it does suck to play with that kinda control xd

ya i did make a no-scope headshot one time like that. but that was a miracle!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:09 pm
Kensumae
have you ever tried sniping with a controller shaped like an assault rifle? its not easy or fun. it is hell!
I believe it is  

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:10 pm
ya. hay walrus add me 4 MW2 my tag is: lucked69out  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:14 pm
Kensumae
IXI BLUE IXI
Kinky Walrus
IXI BLUE IXI
lmao ur funny ^_^ 3nodding

Thanks

your welcome ^_^
and that is true it does suck to play with that kinda control xd

ya i did make a no-scope headshot one time like that. but that was a miracle!

lmao nice smile
i love miracles xd
but that must have been a clean shot ^_^  

IxI BLUE IxI

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:16 pm
might have been a ricochet but not sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:18 pm
I added ya  

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

Glamorize

Lucky Heckler

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:05 pm
Kinky Walrus
Glamorize
Lulz @ cockiest kill. What a moron, but hilarious.

Kittymeeow
Kinky Walrus

I agree with you half way, but if I said I did that, I would be lying. Yes, I tell people where the enemy is, but I also get annoyed kind of fast when little kids talk, and I have a tendacy to tell people to shut up. I'm usually really calm, but little kids' voices eat at me like finger nails on a chalk board

You sound like my BF. He HATES little kids voices.

I hate little kid voices too. No joke, I swear one kid was four. I said "Holy crap, you sound like you're four!" And he replies with:
"What?! Oh my god. I'm not four! Everyone kept calling me three and now I'm four?! I'm not that young!"

It was hilarious but his voice was just so annoying.

We are the same then. I just hate it when they yell into the mic, and never shut up. Then they think it's funny to sing in their mic with their high pitch voice and make my ears bleed

God, I absolutely hate that! I really hate it when they play loud music that just sounds distorted and ridiculous. It just isn't fun at all! Especially when they sing along.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:41 am
Kinky Walrus
Glamorize

Kittymeeow
Kinky Walrus

I agree with you half way, but if I said I did that, I would be lying. Yes, I tell people where the enemy is, but I also get annoyed kind of fast when little kids talk, and I have a tendacy to tell people to shut up. I'm usually really calm, but little kids' voices eat at me like finger nails on a chalk board

I hate little kid voices too. No joke, I swear one kid was four. I said "Holy crap, you sound like you're four!" And he replies with:
"What?! Oh my god. I'm not four! Everyone kept calling me three and now I'm four?! I'm not that young!"

We are the same then. I just hate it when they yell into the mic, and never shut up. Then they think it's funny to sing in their mic with their high pitch voice and make my ears bleed

I mute them. I cant stand them ******** screamin in the mic. I swear If I were close enough I would slap the s**t out of them and break their mic. I like my hearing damnit!  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:46 am
Kinky Walrus
They all do, and I know what you mean.

Eh, the Wii has some pretty cool games actually. SHooting with a gun shaped controller is pretty neat. Its harder but fun I think. Its a challenge. I have only played Links shooter game with it though.

As far as consoles, all consoles have down falls and it all depends on what type games youre playing. Im just thankful I dont have to buy a PS3, Final Fantasy is comin out on 360!! W00T!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:59 pm
Kittymeeow
Kinky Walrus
Glamorize

Kittymeeow
Kinky Walrus

I mute them. I cant stand them ******** screamin in the mic. I swear If I were close enough I would slap the s**t out of them and break their mic. I like my hearing damnit!

Yup. I play a song from Benny Hill when I get the game winning kill. It's the best song ever  

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:00 pm
Glamorize
Kinky Walrus
Glamorize

Kittymeeow
Kinky Walrus

God, I absolutely hate that! I really hate it when they play loud music that just sounds distorted and ridiculous. It just isn't fun at all! Especially when they sing along.

I hate the song, Party in the USA, and now that's the only thing they sing. I don't understand it? Why sing that of all the things there is to sing?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:09 pm
Kinky Walrus
Kittymeeow
Kinky Walrus
Glamorize

Kittymeeow
Kinky Walrus

Yup. I play a song from Benny Hill when I get the game winning kill. It's the best song ever

I play action music while i play but i dont disturb ppl i just take off my mic also i sometimes play music with my mic only if they like it. Thats how i make friends  

Rouga Tsurugi

Rouga Tsurugi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:15 pm
Try to have 3 random smetex kills!
it was my luckies days only if i couldeve recorded it but my bro was there so thats my proof. One of my kills was a multi kill. Also thats pretty cool u got a no-scope headshot. Most of my no scope head shot r like ninja kills. Only too the players who stay in one spot i just put my sniper to his/her head then shoot  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:21 am
Kensumae
ya. hay walrus add me 4 MW2 my tag is: lucked69out
lol nice g-tag  

killjoy1

Glamorize

Lucky Heckler

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:48 am
Kinky Walrus
Glamorize
Kinky Walrus
Glamorize

Kittymeeow
Kinky Walrus

I hate the song, Party in the USA, and now that's the only thing they sing. I don't understand it? Why sing that of all the things there is to sing?

I only get rappers that sound like 4 year olds :'(

I don't get why they have the need to sing, at all. And I like to try to talk with my partners, until they start singing.  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff