Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image
Her lips curled in a growl as her eyes flashed at Julian red with fury but then as his words hit her mind...they returned to light hazel, silver, and sky blue. She felt appalled with herself as she saw what she had been doing. The cut was a little deeper than before. She had been applying pressure the whole time, little by little wanting to make the angel pay for hurting Julian. She takes the dagger and throws it into the wall embedding it deep. She looks at him again and slowly lets go of angel.

"Julian...please...listen to me!! You are NOT a monster like them....like me.." She sent to him urgently knowing he was hurting...she didn't want him upset...not over something that wasn't true. He wasn't a monster...he wasn't like the demons out there killing the innocent...he was pure. Yes he may have fallen....but it was because he had more heart than others....she was sure of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image
As soon as the blade was taken away from the fast angel's neck, he freed his wrist from Sonija's whip and removed one last dagger, lunging at Julian, who was clearly unprepared. Julian pulled his scythe up to defend himself, but it was too late. Julian felt the angel's blade dive deep into his left shoulder, but then he also felt something else; a hot liquid running down onto his hands. Julian realized at this point that he had twisted his scythe in such a way that as the angel dove at him, the blade of the scythe had gone into the angels chest and now the back of the blade was sticking out of the back of the angel, who was dead.

Julian took a few steps back, pulling his scythe free, and making the now dead angel fall down in a bloody heap at his feet. Julian slowly reached up and got a grip on the handle of the dagger that was in his shoulder, and then with a cry and a pull, yanked the dagger free of his flesh, causing the wound to start bleeding steadily and failry badly.

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image
"NO!" Sonija screamed as she saw the blood pouring from his wound. "What have I done?" She cries as she runs to Julian placing her hands over his wound applying pressure. "Please...Julian...what do I do?" She says over and over tearing at her stockings making strips to tie around his shoulder. She makes a tourniquet and ties it tight on top of the wound. "How do I heal you?" She says looking desperately into his eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image
Julain was thankful that Sonija had tied up his shoulder, and the bleeding had slowed some, but that wasnt what was on his mind right then. He slowly walked over to the now dead angel, his bloody scythe in hand, and looked down at him, feeling lost. He simply stood there, looking at him, lost within his own thoughts, as if he werent really there..  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image
Sonija turned away leaving him in his thoughts. I don't know what to do.. She thought to herself...How do I help him? She kept thinking as she watched him....She got up and touched his good shoulder giving it a small squeeze. She whispered to him softly. "I am sorry..." She turns away from him trying to conceal her tears that were swiftly falling. She felt as upset as he did....I must be a monster to him... She thought as she began to walk away....to where...she did not know...but she didn't even know if Julian wanted her around anymore...it seemed every time something started to go right...some tragedy would come along and mess it up. Maybe its better if I leave... She thought taking a look back at him over her left shoulder, her wings drooping in defeat and misery her tears a steady stream...her eyes a clear silver now. "I am sorry...." Was the last thing she sent to him as she continued to walk away....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image
Julian stood there over the angel, not moving or even reacting at first to Sonija's words, his mind was consumed with what he had just done. He had just killed a fellow angel, and he didnt know how to accept this ungodly fact. It was when Sonija began to walk away that Julian slowly came to his senses. "Wait.." Julian said to Sonija, though his eyes were still on the dead angel. Julian slowly bent down, plucking a feather from the wing of the dead angel, the feather long and pristine white. "Dont leave.." Julian added, holding onto the white feather, his eyes slowly moving away from the dead angel and onto Sonija, who was walking away.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image
At the sound of his voice her feet stopped dead in their tracks. They knew she didn't want to leave. She looks back at Julian slightly over her shoulder again not willing to turn around; for she knew if she did her face and eyes would betray her. "It's dangerous for you to be around me...I will only get you killed... She stops, trying to collect herself trying to find the words to say to him....but none would come. She looked ahead and continued with her mind..I can't take the chance of you getting hurt again...it hurts too much. You can't kill your kind...I have chosen my path...maybe you can turn back....maybe they will forgive you...Tell them...Tell them..I killed this angel and in doing so you killed me...the daughter of hell...they will take you back... She stops as a sob escapes her lips, she didn't believe what she was saying. What was she doing? She didn't want to leave....she couldn't leave...but she had to protect him..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image
Julian, now using his scythe much like a cane, walked over to Sonija, the white long feather still in his hand. He stopped behind her, gently placing a hand on her shoulder. "Ya, it is. And it is just as dangerous for you to be around me. Yet I'm still standing here, and you obviously dont wish to truly walk away.." Julian said, still standing behind Sonija, his words gentle and honest.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image
She slowly turns around facing him her tears plain on her face. "I don't want to leave.....but it's so hard..." She says thinking of the pain that he was in....how upset he is about killing his own kind.....and how much she cared for him...but didn't know if he cared for her...wanted her to stay with him...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image
Julian looked at Sonija for a moment, a softness in his eyes. He took a step towards her, and let go of his scythe, letting it fall to the ground. He wrapped his arms around Sonija, pulling her close. "I want you to stay.." Julian said as he hugged the demon, the wound in his shoulder hindering him slightly, but right now he didnt care about that. Right now what he cared about is Sonija, and how to stop her from leaving him.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image
Her breathing stopped as he held her. Her arms wrapped around him pulling him closer. She knew now how he felt. His heart and his arms told her that. He didn't want her to leave and she wouldn't leave. She could not...not now not ever.

She held him close her tears streaming onto his shoulder. She opened her eyes lightly and looked upon his shoulder. It was the wounded one...her tears were dropping onto it. They had said long ago that tears of a demon, being rare held great power. Please...Please...let them help... She wished to herself as she held him tighter not wanting to let go.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image
Julian slowly flared out his large black wings and once more encased them in a rings of black feathers, shutting out the rest of the world. He patted Sonija's back softly, hating to see her cry. Oddly enough though, as she cried his wound suddenly began to feel a little better, and soon it had stopped bleeding entirely, though it wasnt fully healed. Odd... Julian thought, confused as to what could speed up the healing process of his shoulder so rapidly as to make it stop bleeding all together.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image Nathan watched as the demon wandered around and then heard a voice commanding him to go kill Julian and the demon women. Emediately Nathan took off and headed toward where Julian was thinking -I can't kill him; I have to warn him about this- Nathan continued to fly toward them; as he finally began to approach them he landed about 30 feet from them in a dimmer colored armor and had grey wings and walked towards them and said, "Julian?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image
Sonija lifted her head as the tears started to quiet down. She looked and noticed that the wound was no longer bleeding and was grateful. It worked! She thought with great relief. She pulls back enough to look into his eyes and smiles sweetly. "I could never leave...I care too much...you have changed things in me, and I don't want to go back to the cold darkness.." She says softly her eyes light and soft looking into his. She blushes slightly at the closeness and leans her forehead against his brushing her nose against his.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image
Julian smiled softy at Sonija, glad to hear the words that were coming out of her mouth. Julian was about to say something when he suddenly heard a familiar voice coming from behind Sonija. Julian released Sonija from the hug and pulled back his wings, removing them from the circle of feathers his wings had created. He was suprised to see Nathan, though something was off about him. Immediatly Julian's mind went to the dead angel not too far behind him still laying on the ground, and Julian's bloody scythe also laying at Julian's feet. Despite Julian's emmense worry and concern, he didnt show it on his face or in his voice as he adressed Nathan. "Yes Nathan? Is something the matter?" Julian asked, masking the true anxiety and fear that coursed through his veins.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff