Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image

Max looked at her with a grin. "Why its quite simple you stupid girl I..."
Jake bit hard on his lip suddenly and turned his head away. He shook for a moment fighting the control over him and looked back at her his eyes slightly misted over. "I'm sorry..." He was upset at himself more than anybody else. He moved to the bed and sat down and lowered his head. "Max....everybody is going to leave me....anybody who I ever thought cared about me left me to the institution..." He shook his head to clear them from the tears that threatened him. Griping his wrist tightly he turned his head away from her. "I'm sorry...just these new people scare me...I'm not the social type and Max has been talking again...Lisa and John dont help either..." He looked back at her and bit his lip hard enough to draw blood. "I still adjusting..." He hated himself because he saw the film of tears when she pulled him in. He stood up and walked back to her hesitantly pulling her in his arms. "I will never hurt you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:04 pm
Kairi

Life went through slow motion and the next thing she knew she was in his arms listening to his words. She felt the on her shoulders, clinging to her like cobwebs.

She smiled as she looked up at him. It was obvious now that she was much shorter than him but she didn't mind. She just wanted to help him shut up the voices. Max was getting on her nerves and he was the thing screwing this all up.

"I'm sorry I blew my fuse at our last stop. Between the whole thing with Ritter and Decker... Seth's broken heart and Jacky doing nothing but be angry over little things....they were going to send me back to HMI before I even had a chance to do this." she said with a smile.

She went up onto her toes and kissed him again. Her body so close to him she could feel his heart thumping in her throat and she felt safe and comfortable beside him again as they ontinued to kiss.  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

Jake shook his head slightly, it was him not her than was blowing up over something little as that. He was about to speak when she stood up and kissed him. His heart leapt into his throat as he stood there with his lips against hers. Max was silent as he was flabbergasted why she would even do that. The other voices were just as silent except for Melissa.
"You are loved, see?" Wrapping his arms about her he let the kiss go on for awhile longer before finally pulling back a bit. His eyes were half-closed as it still affected him. For a moment he couldnt move then smiled as he lowered his head til his hair covered on side of his face. "I love you." He wouldnt let either one of them be left behind, if they were to leave them he would stay with her. But now that he was back in his mind he knew that Jacky would have none of them being left behind and Seth was her best friend so he had friends. "You dont deserve friends." "Shut up, for just this shut up." Max quieted down though he still seethed with rage. Jake moved back to the bed and sat down pulling her with him and wrapped his arms about her. "I'm sorry...I was withdrawing into myself..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta was just sitting in the room, when Savannah had taken her by the hand. She took her to the boys' room where Krysta the two boys together. She smiled sweetly, glad the they weren't depressed anymore. Then she turned around when Savannah spoke of cake. The girl was shorter than her but it made her even cuter. She smiled at her and patted Savannah's head.
"You have quite the sweet tooth."
Krysta giggle. Then looked at Ritter and Seth once more, seeing how happy they were.
"Yes, this is a perfect reason to celebrate. Chocolate devil with rainbow sprinkles is the best cake. We should get that."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter heart raced from the thought of love when Seth grabbed Ritter's hand and put it to his heart. Ritter pounced on Seth wrapping his around him, kiss him passionately again. He was so happy. It wanted to stay like this forever.
"You will be mine. And I'll be nothing but yoursh. It'sh like my favorite hsaying. It matters not that we were born apart, upon this we die as one. If you go, I'm going with you."
Ritter got off Seth and looked at the door. He noticed the giggling. Red in the face, Ritter called out,
"Uh... How long have you guysh been watch ush? Shtalkers."
he laughed. He looked at Seth and held his hand. This were going to get better. He could feel it.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:28 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah blushed as Ritter called them stalkers. "Is not." Blush tinted her cheeks as she stepped into the room, pulling Krysta with her.

"We thought that since you two made up, we could order that cake I wanted so badly today. Room service is still delivering right now.Small celebration?" She smiled as she took a seat on the bed, looking at the couple, blush still painting her cheeks.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:36 pm
Kairi

"It's alright." she whispered as she was pulled onto the couch with him. She felt like whatever had just happened had been simply a dream and she had woken up to find him. she must have had died. He was human....that was obvious but he was perfectly flawed. He made her love everything she hated.

"You just worried me. I thought you were about to slit my throat." she said as she sat in his arms. She had been no where near as scared as she had sounded but she wasn't going to let Max ruin things. She could tell that was what his plans were.

"I love you too." she replied as she looked at her bag. It hadn't been much more that a backpack really but it was easy. "We should probably make a list of thing we'll need to buy for the trip. save ourselves the trouble and it'll give us something to do without dealing with everyone else." she joked as she sat back and reached out her arm for the bag, grabbing the notebook and a pencil.

She wrote down the list and remembered Krysta had brought them a box of canned and boxed food. All was left was the need for a cooler, fresh fruits and vegetables and anything that Jake could think of. She wouldn't let him know that she had a credit card that held 99% of her inheritance on it and it was plenty to stock the van for the drive to their first stop.

Quietly she signed to herself mouthing the words so she could remember what she wrote better and from the corner of her eye she could tell that Jake was lost, so she repeated the list slowly outloud with the signs.

Peaches, apples, nectarines, celery, squash, spinach, peanut butter (fresh), olive oil, corn, tomatoes..... she grudgingly wrote down some of the fresher meats that her mother had used to teach her to make. Squid, Cod, Salmon, Shrimp, Lobster, Talapia, lemons, limes, potatoes, bread, flour, eggs, cheese, bacon, and ICE

"The fish we an get for fresh when we get to the beach house but the rest of these are smarter to get here in the city. But can you think of anything else/ I can typically cook most things....I just haven't really perpared anything outside of vegetarian meals so what I need I can't think of."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson bit her lip, so she had got it right. She wouldn't ask anymore about it, if he wanted to talk about it he would, if not, well she wouldn't pry. She blushed "W-what? No, that's not true."She said, shaking her head, her bangs not being dry falling back in front of her eye's. She was not gorgeous in her eye's. She chuckled, not wanting to talk about it anymore "You like biting too? Consider us fetish buddies cause thats one of my many turn ons."She smiled, as long as he was proud of himself, like he should be, she thought he would be okay. "Good, I'm not proud of things ive done, which brings me down most of the time, and it gives the voices something on me but some things you can't be proud of."She muttered, raising an eyebrow when he said he had raped someone, was that what he went to jail for? She wouldn't ask about that. She tilted her head while looking at him "Well why not pursue them? No one but you can prevent yourself from reaching your dreams if you try hard enough. I'm going to do my best to go after mine."She said, nodding her head and smiling at the song he was humming. She loved Mayday Parade "You have good tastes in music."She complimented and wiped the tears that came to his eye's shrugging her shoulders "Don't worry, I have that problem too."She winked, reassuring him he wasn't the only one.

══════════════════════════════════
I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:37 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth kissed him back as he kissed him again.
He looked over to the two girls with a smile and patted to a spot on the big fluffy pallet he made.
He pulled Ritter as close as he could without him being in his lap again.
"And if you go, I'm going too.", he whispered.
He gave the newly constructed necklace to him and turned so he could put it around his neck.
He took his shirt and Jacket off so he could see better, and besides he was hot.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:44 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah had been talking on the room phone while Ritter and Seth continued to talk. As she hung up with room service, she saw Seth pat his make-shift bed. She smiled and took a seat next to them.

"A nice hot chocolate cake will be up here in ten minutes. Drizzled with some hot chocolate syrup as well. Vanilla ice-cream on the side for anyone who wants it. Four forks. Two spoons.' She smiled, proud of herself for doing something to help the small celebration already.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image

Jake nuzzled her a little and shook his head. "I wouldnt allow him to do that to you." He nodded at her suggestion for things and listened as she rattled the list off. Though he thought that she had signed something but he didnt know what it was. He shrugged it off while Max being his paranoid self took note of it. He listened as she rattled the list off, all of them sounded tempting in one fashion or another though he never had squid before. "We'll need some spices too."
"And razors..." "Shut up Lisa." He bit his lip a little bit and looked at her. "Though how are we gonna afford this? Maybe they have more on that card..." He scratched the underside of his chin in thought and chuckled a bit. "Oh well we'll figure it out." He also wondered idly what the others would think of the list and if she would teach him how to cook.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:02 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

"I'd love to pursue my dreams... but my dreams require other people. I support group. A wife. All that happy, perfect family bullshit.", he muttered.
He listened to her say that she wasn't pretty.
He shook his head.
"You're lying to yourself. I'm not fooled. Neither is my brain. And about the rape... I was messed up and I put date rape drugs in her drink and I raped her. I made a real mess and I was arrested for it. I had developed psychosis after a while... and I got sent to HMI. And biting? It's a real turn-on to me too."
He smiled when she mentioned his music and the crying thing.
"My music is one of my few outlets from life. And crying is actually a stress reliever. I know how to massage someone in just the right way to make them cry. You just have to hit the right nerve. It actually helps your muscles relax."
He looked over at her and smiled.
"You're pretty cool."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔═════════════════╗
Krysta walked inside and sat next to Savannah. She fiddled around with her hair. She felt a bit antisocail at the moment. She didn't know these people so much. But luckly cake was coming. Krysta loved sweets. She was a major sugar addict. Licking her lips she remembered the pasteries her mother used to make before she went all psycho loca on her.
"Yumz. I love chocolate."
Krysta face didn't hurt anymore and thankfully that meant the mark was gone. She began moving her left hand fingers as if she were playing her violin. She had a song stuck in her head.

╚═════════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter took the necklace and put it around Seth's neck. Then he kissed his neck lightly, giving Seth a bear hug behind him around his waist. He rubbed his cheek on seth's back then trned to Savannah.
"Rawrz! Ritter lovesh cake! And Ice cream? Vanne you are the greatesht."
Ritter wonder where the rest of the group was. Well if they didn't come in on time he would save a piece for them.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:47 pm

D:<
GO CHECK CONTESTS AT OOC NAOW!

Note: This is not Seth.
._.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games