Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinSakura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:24 pm
((Hmm... I'm not sure how the knights powers should work... But an OOC thread would be a good idea. The only problem is, everyone will have to keep checking it constantly to see if someone's talking.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:51 pm
Minako raised her eyebrow slightly, as a somewhat confused look formed on her face. She wanted to ask him more question to see what he thought about Sailor Venus, but she didn't want to force the subject on him. She ended up staying quiet the whole bus ride, and was slightly relieved when the bus stopped. It was way to crowded on there, plus who knows when a major pervert was riding also. She followed Kou, as he led her off the bus.

She took in a deep breath glad to be off the bus, as she looked to where Kou had nodded to see the video store. He was now holding her hand, and she couldn't help but drag him along when he said she could pick out the movie. A mischievous look formed on her face, as she opened the doors and headed straight to the romance section. She glanced over all the titles of movies, as she tried to pick a good one that Kou would possibly like also. She then quickly grabbed one, as she hid it behind her back so he couldn't see it.

"I found the perfect one." She said, as she grinned at him.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:01 pm
Kou looked curiously at the movie in Minako's hand and shrugged as the only input he was likely to give. "I go by here every day to work so I can easily drop it off." He informed her, still holding onto her hand. He ignored the look that the clerk gave him and he made a mental note to not say anything further about her at work. He was embaressed enough by all the teasing that went on.

He passed over his membership card and the requisite funds, noting that he was just going to have enough for the bus ride to work tomorrow. Ah well, she was worth it. "It's just down the block." He informed her as they left the rental place, still holding hands.

He glanced her way once or twice as they walked, giving her a smile each time that their eyes met. He lived in a rather ordinary looking apartment building about halfway up. Nothing fancy ((OOC: think Mamoru's apartment)) but comfortable.

As he opened the door for her, he realized that the apartment would probably look rather plain to her eyes. He hadn't collected much in the way of knick knacks and the small yet overstuffed trophy case in one corner really didn't seem to fill the gap.

Well, he had told her he worked at a dojo. He just couldn't remember if he told her that he taught there. He waited until she went in before following her inside then closing and locking the behind them. "I've never had anyone over before."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:12 pm
Minako had somewhat expected there to be more stuff in his apartment, but it seemed kind of plain. There was more or less a couch, tv, a coffee table, and some other items in the main room when you first walked in. Though something did catch her attention, as she glanced over towards the trophy case. She quickly slipped off her shoes, before making her way over towards it. She looked over all the trophies that were placed in it. She then glanced over her shoulder towards Kou, as a curious look appeared on her face.

"Did you win all of these?" She asked, as her attention soon returned to the trophy case. There were so many trophies it was hard to count them all.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:40 pm
Kou turned his attention back to Minako after slipping off his shoes. "Hmm? Oh yes, those are all mine." He set the bag that contained their swimsuits on the floor next to their shoes where she could grab it later when she left. He retrieved his own and nodded to her, leaning the bag against her shoes.

"Would you like some tea? I have tea, milk, juice or water." He offered, padding quietly for the bedroom to slip out of his suit jacket. "Make yourself at home." He suggested as he disappeared into the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:49 pm
He could be found on the rooftop of his apartment building. It was a place of total isolation from the world, at least in Suiseki's head. He found a small fragment of peace up here. This place was his and no one elses. The tall figure leaned its body against the ledge, allowing his head to peer down at those on the streets.

Things had seemed to have settled down. His mind was focused on the youma and how it came to be. Science had nothing to do with this occurrence. His brain was hurting because of this topic. Maybe I should let it go...I'm no part of this. He thought about this though he felt linked to those fighting as if he should have somehow helped more. There was nothing more he could have really done. Suiseki wished that he could have done more.  

Rawfully Smutty

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:36 pm
((I responded already... Usagi just hasn't discovered there's a youma by her yet because I probably did not see that post... and I did read but I don't recall reading about three youma appearing...))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:43 pm
"Yes please, what kind of juice do you have?" She asked as she slightly raised her voice, as he made his way towards his bedroom. Minako took one last look at the trophy case, before observing the rest of the room. Besides there not being a lot of stuff it was actually quiet cozy. Her home was cluttered, and disorganized compaired to his. Though it wouldn't hurt if she cleaned it everynow and then.

She then made her way over towards his couch, as her feet made a faint tapping noise. She carefully took a seat, before she stretched her arms over her head and yawned. Fighting that youma earlier had wiped her out. She felt like falling asleep, but forced herself to stay awake.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:53 pm
((I'm sorry guys, but I won't be able to post until Sunday or Monday... New Years plans. I'll see y'all in the enw year! Happy New Year everyone!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:03 am
Kou emerged from the bedroom, sans jacket and tie. "I've got apple and orange." He offered, padding just as quietly as before to the kitchenette and poured a glass of each. He went over and settled on the couch next to Minako, offering her a choice of the two before taking a sip of the other. He favored her with a smile as he spoke. "Would you like to watch the movie first or did you want to do something else?"  

lightsenshi

RinSakura

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:44 am
((I'm going to be away until Monday too... sad Just giving you all fair warning.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:58 pm
((There is a need for more villian types. A few more senshi and knights wouldn't hurt either. If anyone has any questions, you can refer them to me or preferably the person running the character. 3nodding
Happy new years! heart ))  

lightsenshi

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:29 pm
((Back...wow....well...now Mercury looks lame and inactive...poor Ami..))

Ami was checking out of the grocery store when she got a funny feeling. She wasn't sure what it was...things just didn't feel right. She wondered if it was a youma-the feeling was too indistinct to tell for sure.

Quickly stepping into the parking lot and loading in the groceries, the blue haired girl slid into the driver's seat, shut the door, and pulled out her mini computer. She set it to scanning and was surprised to find there was a negative energy near the Crown Arcade. Why hadn't she sensed it?

Backing out, Ami raced the car as fast as she could towards the arcade, hoping not to be too late.

((I figured Aisu would like to come back in the RP..???))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:36 pm
Mercuryangel
((Back...wow....well...now Mercury looks lame and inactive...poor Ami..))

Ami was checking out of the grocery store when she got a funny feeling. She wasn't sure what it was...things just didn't feel right. She wondered if it was a youma-the feeling was too indistinct to tell for sure.

Quickly stepping into the parking lot and loading in the groceries, the blue haired girl slid into the driver's seat, shut the door, and pulled out her mini computer. She set it to scanning and was surprised to find there was a negative energy near the Crown Arcade. Why hadn't she sensed it?

Backing out, Ami raced the car as fast as she could towards the arcade, hoping not to be too late.

((I figured Aisu would like to come back in the RP..???))

((yay!))

Aisu ran to the door and saw the youma. "What the hell?"  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:45 pm
Ami's car screeched to a park into a lot a little distance away from the Crown Arcade. Grabbing her henshin stick out of her purse, Ami ducked down.

"Mercury Crystal Power Make Up!!"

Straightening up, she got out of the car when no one was looking, and raced towards the youma, the familiar blue visor sliding across her eyes. She hurtled around the corner and stopped, as she could finally see the arcade, and the youma with it.

"Hey!! Negacreep!! Over here!! Mercury Bubbles Blast!!"

The fog shot out and enveloped the area, giving the senshi a chance to slip closer to the arcade, and find out if Motoki was alright. When she got there, she noticed someone else standing there. She blinked and moved closer, trying to see who it was..

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff