Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The nurse fallowed him to the door way and then looked around for Kida. "Kida Wolf," he said reading her name from the file, "your turn." He walked back into the room and loaded up her file on his computer and sent Yasou's to the science department.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:55 pm
Kida heard her name and thought she was in school, so she says as she raises her hand "HERE" because she was half asleep and half awake.

((sorry brain fart))  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He laughed, "I'm ready for you now." He stuck his head back out of the door way smiling a little and still laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:09 pm
When the comment was made that woke Kida up completely and she stands up and stretches. Then Kida looks around and realizes that she is not in school and starts to feel embarrassed really bad to saying "here". Kida walks over to where the doctor is and says "Sorry" and walks in the room.  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Its okay, but I need you to remove anything metal so you can get your x-rays done and I need to draw some blood from you as well for emergency purposes," he explained getting out the cleaning things again for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:34 pm
Kida thought for a sec and then took her fans and necklace off and asks the doctor where to put them. Then her silver ring that her grandmother gave her was metal too, so Kida takes off the leather pouch that is around her neck. Then as she starts to take it off her stomach starts hurting, because when Kida's grandmother bought the ring,she wasn't told that Kida was allergic to silver. Kida accepted the ring with pride and put it in the pouch and promised not to ever take it off.  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:48 pm
((CRAP I forgot to put that yasou grabbed his things when he left. Lets just say he did. . . thanks))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Just put them where ever," he said grabbing the needle. When he saw the silver ring he looked confused at it and then at her. "That's silver isn't it? You going to be okay. you don't look so good," he said walking over to her still with medical things.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:40 pm
Kida looks around and sees a counter, so she puts her fans and necklace on the counter. When the doctor asked about the silver ring, Kida looks at the doctor with a smile and says "Yes, I will be fine, my grandmother bought this for me when I was little." Kida looks at the pouch with the ring then says "It sucks that I can never wear it though, my grandmother spend alot on it." then Kida thinks back to the day she got the ring and says "My mom knew that because of what I am I can never wear silver, so she never told my grandmother that I was alleric to silver thinking she could get whatever my grandmother bought that was silver." Kida started to smile "When I accepted the ring, I ruined my mom's whole day"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image
Daravian sat on a chair "Go find my men" he told a person who was just sitting they nodded and went to find his men "We must destroy Military X and Guns 'n' Blades" he said keeping his eyes closed and concentrating on an object in the room throwing it into a wall smashing it he smiled "Good" he said glad to have his powers still  

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image
Daravian closed his eyes once more and thought "I need to talk to you so pleas come here" he stopped his thought and looked around the room he flung a sitting man and laughed as he was pinned to a spike on the wall  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:45 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageZeke's avian figure grew rigid while in flight; her wings stopped beating briefly and resorted to soaring, which caused her to quickly lose altitude. The shock that resulted from his sudden voice held her captive for a mere few seconds, her black eyes wide and perceiving before her grace returned and she switched course. Yes, master, Zeke hummed her thought in a voice still lacking of emotion. She felt unsuccessful, now. Very much so. She'd set off on a brief, skill-lacking mission and couldn't even find her prey. How disappointing. The exotic phoenix dispelled the thought from her penetrable mind as she neared headquarters and took a swift dive to the ground, closing her eyes and using her instincts to know when to spread her wings and drift safely to the concrete alleyway. Zeke wasn't perfect in landing and still managed to knock over a few trash cans in the wake of her glorious wingspan, but her figure soon shifted back into human form and left her feeling so much smaller in this world. The girl sighed, her cool breath slightly visible in the air before her. "I'm sure he's already sent someone after Vera and Akikitai," Zeke muttered to herself, her grey gaze searching this side of the building before she walked around to the front; her entrance rang like a sudden influx, for all commotion started when second-in-command stepped in. It was always worse with the leader, though. She shot the occupants a deathly glance and all grew silent, making way for the young woman who was, under normal circumstances, appearing more fragile than anyone there. Zeke ran a hand through her damp hair and sighed, making her way to her leader's office. Upon arrival, she stepped through the doors and bowed on one knee, keeping her gaze on the floor in utmost respect. "You desired my presence?" Zeke hummed out in a thrilling voice, her Italian accent having grown stronger to coat more heavily over her formal vernacular speech.  

xCIZINEC

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:56 pm
Xaio had been awoken, unfortunately in a not so nice manner. Her dreaming had carried her away and off the couch. "Ow..." She complained while getting up off the ground. While arising, her eyes couldn't help but to notice that, although her office door was open slightly, there was no light that flooded from it. "Hello?" Her more outward voice, which cracked from mal-use of it, felt as if it echoed through the place. "Where is...everyone?" Using her hand as a guide, she sat herself back down to focus on Duke. "Where have you ventured off to?" She managed to ask him from afar knowing his appearance.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The doctor nodded happy that she wasn't hurt or affected by it. "Alright, do you want to do the x-rays first or do you want to do the basic check ups first?" he asked scribbling down a couple of things on the paper.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:00 pm
Xx-Logan00139-xX
User Image
Daravian sat on a chair "Go find my men" he told a person who was just sitting they nodded and went to find his men "We must destroy Military X and Guns 'n' Blades" he said keeping his eyes closed and concentrating on an object in the room throwing it into a wall smashing it he smiled "Good" he said glad to have his powers still

(are all evil people supposed to go there as well? )  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff