Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:08 pm
——————————————
˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙

Ume Yasuko
.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.
——————————————

Øø__Ume took the board and then stood on it. She wasn't very sure what to do, but
she would be able to figure it out. The minute he started yelling for her to go,
she went. The wind brushed passed her and s bit of her hair got in her face. She
moved it just in time to see the bump that Klay warned her about. She moved
out of the way, but the board wobbled underneath her feet. She tried to gain
control of the wild board and in doing so, she hit a stick and it sent her in the
air. Well she wasn't that high, maybe just a few inches of the ground. She spun
slightly before the board hit the ground again. She was pushed of the board
and slid back on her but. She was speechless as she stared at the ground. Of
course it was a little terrifying, but at the same time it was a lot of fun. She
stood up and rubbed her behind."That was dangerous, I should have asked how
it worked."she told herself, then thought of her brother. She knew that if he
saw even a bruise on her that would be the last time she went off by herself.
__øØ

User Image

((...poor little Ume >]))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:32 pm
Laughing a little Fayte said. " Of course everyone can come but like I said I hope you're not scared of heights. " He said as he started to walk down some random hallway, the white lights above lit the way as sliding doors appeared in the hall. Fayte waved the others to come over. " It's over here, Vackel's technology at it's finest. " He said with a small laugh again.

Kristen looked down at the little girl. " Divine Fragments aren't what will help us we need Great Fragments and the only thing as strong as a Great Fragment is another Great Fragment all of which are practically immobile, it doesn't come down to simply whether we can draw their energy the Great Fragments weren't made to give off any energy they were meant to keep order in the Oracle's place. I think now the Oracle himself would be the only person who could even begin to help us. " She said sighing lightly.

" If the Oracle hasn't yet redeemed Lingering Illusions or the Divine Fragment of Memoria he must have a very good reason. " He said calmly. He reached out grabbing a cup of tea. After drinking the tea quietly he said. " I think for now we should leave Memoria as it is, the country as a whole hasn't caused anyone harm in roughly 500 years, it's just a cold reminder of the terrible power of Fragments, no different then the Tattered Canyon. " He looked towards his father as well as the Lord and Lady of Celarius. " What are your opinions on this? After all I have renounced my claim to the Vackel throne I am no longer an heir, Fayte, and your children will shape this world once we have moved on, I think it would be wise for now to keep this all quiet, there's no need to upset them from their lives, it's true what they say ignorance is bliss. " He said finishing his cup of tea.  

Nicko1421

Enqlish

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:33 pm
User ImageKlay ran over to Ume who plummeted to the ground like a rock. "Ouch, are you alright!?" He made sure she was steady before picking up his board again. "That... THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!! YOU WENT LIKE 10 MILLION FEET IN THE AIR!!!" Klay was amazed, "Your steering was amazing too, you're a natural!" He laughed and gave Ume a pat on her back, but then quickly realized she might have been hurt somewhere.
"Are you really okay? You seem kind of bummed, you shouldn't be girl!" Klay got on his board and started to do little hops, pretending he was actually riding. "You went like this, then like, then like this!!" He swirved his body side to side, "then you jumped over a building! Or something similar to that!" Klay laughed and ran back over to Ume, "Are you sure this was your first time? I could definately sense talent!"
((Haha, she made me 'lol' **Edit Not in a bad way though D: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:50 pm
——————————————

Ume Yasuko
——————————————

Øø__Ume stood straight and smiled at Klay"I'm fine."she said. She was that hurt,
actually she ould hardly feel if there was any pain, so she didn't hurt herself
that bad. She listened to what he said."Really it didn't feel like I went that
high."she said. She watched him as he did little hops. She laughed"Yeah this
really was my first time."she told him. She thought that it wasn't that great, but
apparently it was really good to Klay."Do you really think that I have talent for
it?"she asked him curiously.
__øØ

User Image

((...hehe yeah i was bored xD))  

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:53 pm
User Image

Morrigan

Morrigan followed the rest of them looking at what Fayte had called the finest of Vackel's technology. She wasn't just a big buff on technology but her curiosity did get the best of her. She walked near, looking at what he had told them to look at. "Okay...so what in the hell is this?" she asked him. Morrigan might as well had been born a man and inlisted into the navy, she had the mouth of a sailor.

I want your love and I want your revenge
...You and me could write a bad romance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:58 pm
∫Sumiko relaxed and held onto her
mothers hand. She looked at her father"I'm sorry if what I did disappointed you
father."she whispered to him. He said nothing and she knew that it might have
made him a little disappointed. After all she did speak out when she was not told
to. She let out a quiet sigh and listened to the other grown ups talk.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:06 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi followed after Morrigan. She smiled and
shook her head"Morrigan your always so curious and impatient."she said, but not meaning for it to be an insult to her. She knew her very well and knew that she always acted like this. Hitomi saw the guards that were to be always with her, starting to come. She walked over to them and put her hands out in front of her."No you stay. You will be able to hear if any thing bad happens."she said and then went back over with the others.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:11 pm
User ImageKlay rose an eyebrow displaying to Ume an uncanny look. "C'mon, I wouldn't lie would I? Klay Tekon may be crazy, but he isn't a liar!" He gave a fake little frown, then a smile, then his smile turned into a laugh, "Looked like you broke something! I was worried!" His big smile radiated to everyone nearby. Klay's watch started going crazy, shaking, screeching and making zapping noises. "Oh shoot, I really got to go Ume!!!" Klay grabbed her hand and gave it a rough shake, "Glad to meet ya Miss. Ume!" He gave her a wink and bolted up the street back to his house, the echo of his laughter was the only thing he left behind.

Klay entered his house quietly and tip toed over to the dining area and his mother was fast asleep with her head on the table.
A grimacing voice bellowed from the kitchen "Where were you boy?" Klay's father was sitting at a chair reading the paper. His tone alerted Klay his father wasn't in a good mood.
"Oh, no where Dad, just outside playing with friends." Klay looked out the window and saw Ume's figure down the road. "I didn't get in any trouble Dad, promise." Klay started to back away.
"I see your arm is bleeding" Klay's father said, not even lowering the paper below his brow. "Make sure you don't get blood on the furniture or the floor." His Dad put the paper down and walked into another room.
"Sorry..." Klay walked up the stairs and his sisters were all at the top of the stairs listening in to the conversation below. "Good day everyone." Klay tipped his imaginary hat to them and walked into his room, closing the door behind him.
(( Going to bed, had to make an exit xD ))

Enqlish

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:21 pm
" Well not it's best actually just some of my favorite, and man aren't you impatient that's not a very good quality. " He said before once again scanning his hand. The doors opened revealing a large completely black room Fayte walked into the blackness disappearing inside of it. " Don't worry it's safe trust me, I just need to turn it on. " His voice echoed through the large room, he was looking for the switch to activate the machine, why they built it in the back of the dark room he never knew.

Lord Vackel smiled at the girl. " My so young and yet so full of intelligence you must be very proud Lord and Lady Cerarius. " He laughed just like his son. Kristen smiled to and said. " Hey wouldn't you be a little happier if you were playing with the other children? " She asked " If I know Fayte like I think I do I know exactly where to find them " She said with a kind smile.

Leon knew this was her being nice again, she was trying to save the girl from learning anything that would alter her future. " Always so kind Kristen. " He reached into his pocket and drew out what looked like a fine pen made of a shining silverish material the tip of the pen was a golden point yet there was no ink. He started writing in the air although the language was illegible. The words formed in fiery symbols floating in the air, this was his Fragment Cryptic Delusion, the Fragment with the power to decode any message and reveal the wielders in more ways then one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:29 pm
User Image

Morrigan

"Well excuse the hell out of me" she retorted back to Fayte looking at Hitomi she stuck her tounge out. "You know me Hitomi, I'm a get to the point kind of girl" she stated with her hand on her hips. Waiting for Fayte to find the lightbulb, she tried to surpress the voice that was in her head. It kept bugging her, telling her that she didn't belong...but it did. She didn't know what it was though...she just wish it would shut up and quickly.

I want your love and I want your revenge
...You and me could write a bad romance.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:31 pm
——————————————

Ume Yasuko
——————————————

Øø__Ume blinked a few times and watched him bolt back up the street. Ume frowned
a little then smiled. It was a bummer that he had to go, she was having fun, but
that was alright. She chuckled a little when she could only hear his
laughter."Right!"she said and started looking at her arms and legs making sure
that there was no bruises or scratches on her. There was only one scratch on
her right elbow. She licked her finger then cleaned of the scratch, making it
look like it wasn't even there. She had a big grin on her face as she walked back
to her house. She couldn't wait to tell her brother about today's adventure.
__øØ

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:41 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi smiled at Morrigan when she stuck her
tongue out at her."I know I know."she said then she looked into the darkness. She couldn't wait to see what was in that room. She looked back at Morrigan, about to say something but she didn't. She felt something weird about Morrigan, but decided that she was being silly so she shook the feeling off.

-calla lily cat-

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:07 am
((wait Sumiko isn't the daughter
of the lord and lady of Cerarius
..... that is if you were talking
about Sumiko))
∫Sumiko smiled at the Lord of
Vackle. She was glad that he was not angry at her. Her father she could deal with
but not the lord of Vackle. She looked from him to the lady when she spoke."Um
yes I would like to. But the reason we came was because the lord wanted to meet
me, because he had heard of how smart I was."she told her. Sumiko then looked at
her father, remembering him telling her why the lord wanted to see her. She then
looked over at the lord of Vackle.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:53 am
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~
-
~Blind Spots? What are those?~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Akatan listened to the girls and Fayte conversate and smirked. "Like listening to three old wives talk. Christ." He walked in and looked around seeing nothing but black. His vision wouldn't work for there was no heat given off from the machine. "Wow Fayte, darkness. This is quite the show guy."  

Mahareshi

xLulie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:45 am
Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

The Last Hope

User Image

Lunia hugged Omotayo back tightly, and burst into fits of cute laughter when he tickled her. She pushed him away, shaking her head, still laughing. "No, let go, le-" laughter... more laughter. Once she got out of his grasp she giggled and ran a few yards away, breathing heavily. She placed out her hands, in attempt to go tickle him. But she was interrupted by one of the guards, who seemed in a rush. "Your majesty, i have news on your father if you wish to hear me out-" "My father?!" she yelled, racing towards the guard, dragging Omotayo with her. Because of her sheer strength, he'd have to come with her. "Is daddy home, did he bring mommy back with her!!?" she asked, the excitement and happiness could be seen in her bright purple eyes. The guard put his head down, shaking his head. "Omotayo's father returned, very wounded... but the King... has yet to return. I'm so sorry your majesty, but the King would not go down so easily.." he said, expecting Lunia to burst into tears like a kid. Lunia looked away, her face lifeless. "You may go, thank you." she said, and with that... the guard left. Lunia faced Omotayo, her face still had no life in it. "We had better go see if your father is okay, as long as he's safe here. Then that's all the matters for now.." she said, her hands were shaking terribly though- from fear that he father and mother were both dead. She looked at Omotayo and attempted a smile, she was trying to be the best queen she possibly could, meaning she couldn't have fits of crying like a baby anymore.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff