Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Shi tucked in her wings tight against her back, and tugged slightly at her shirt and shorts. She didn't really mind anymore. She stood there, frownign slighlty as she realized he had just bought her, and that now he owned him. Wow... Uhm, what else was going to happen? Was she suddenly going to be able to read minds? She shrugged slightly, and stretched again. Her arms and legs were so very sore, and she wondered again how long she had been asleep. "Does advising mean I can't have any alchol?" She asked, confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:47 pm
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
Alice smiled bashfully at the little girl who looked only a year or two younger than her. 'H-huwwo I'm Alisss... Wha's your n-name...?' Alice cocked her head to the side curiously and yawned again. She hoped the girl would be as nice as Nana.

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

OoC: Click this if ya wanna laugh  

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana got out three plates, and put a sandwhich on each of them. She then grabbed out three cans of orange soda, setting them next to the plates. Kana gave her older sister a big hug, before sitting down in a seat. She motioned for Alice to sit next to her. "My name is Kana!" She said, pronouncing each word carefully. She smiled at her, and took a sip of her orange soda.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista tried to keep his eyes averted a bit. Oh yeah that was going to have to be fixed, he couldnt go around blushing every time she stretched, or people would wonder just what he did with his pets. He then shook his head. "Never said that, just meant dont get seriously drunk." He started leading her to a large kitchen. "I have just about any kind of drink you could think of here, anything in particular you want?"  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:19 pm
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
Alice sat down next to the girl quickly dug into the sandwich and drained the soda. When she was done she had crumbs around her mouth and tried to lick them off her face with her small tongue. 'T-thank you N-nana...' She said remembering the manners Miss Mako had drilled into her head.

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:40 pm
Ryonara
User Image
Oddly, What Tsubasa said calmed him down extremely. He was about to walk when Yuki clung to his leg. "I want to, but Yuki has my leg." Vince got down and lifted Yuki up, like a kitten, and carried her in his arms. "Your light Yuki." Because his arms where full, Vince nudged Yuki's head with his. "Yuki, we going inside Tsubasa's place, wake up." Vince carries Yuki to Tsubasa's house. "Yuki, you so lazy."
Tsubasa
User Image

"Just set her down on the couch over there vince."
He points to the couch assuming he didn't know what the couch was and closes the door.
"So are you hungry?"  

miller4595

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 am
User Image

I wake up on a nice soft couch.... i yawn and stretch out and i look around..'Where am i?'.. i get off the couch and start looking around and i walk into the kitchen and see my master and vince  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:28 am
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Shi noticed him blushing, and it confused her a bit. Was he having trouble understanding the whole 'you are my master' thing? She got what it could possibly mean, so she just went with the flow. Until things got ugly, then she'd fly or something. She cracked her neck and popped her arms, complaining. "Geez, how long was a stuck in there? I feel so sore," she muttered, resisting her urge to bendover backwards. She blinked at Lerista, and then smiled. "Well, I don't exactly want wine right now, So may I have some soda, Master?" she asked, smiling. She ran her hand along her long blonde hair.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:31 am
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana giggled as she noticed Alice had crumbs all over her face. Kana was still working on her own sandwhich as the two older girls finished. Both Kana and Nana took a sip of their drinks at the same time. Kana smiled wide, and giggled, and Nana smiled too. "You're welcome. Would you like another one?" She asked, already getting up and going to the fridge.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:35 am
User Image
Susi looked around at everything. Everything seemed to fascinated her greatly. Susi ran her fingers along the walls and carpet looking around at the different things. Susi laughed some when she swished her tail back and forth, with was a funny feeling. She felt like a child again.
"Nyumy" Susi said softly then looked confused.
She could hardly speak anymore.

Kiatala

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:38 am
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista chuckled and pulled a can out of the fridge and handed it to her, also grabbing one for himself. He leaned against the wall and popped the top and took a sip before speaking again. "I honestly don't know the answer to how long you were in there because I don't really know. However I will make sure you don't at least end up in a cage again." He took another gulp of the drink. "Besides I don't really see you or Susi acting up and making me have to punish you. So we'll be on good terms." He held the can by the top rim and looked at her. "I already had planned to get you and her clothes but I see that loose fitting would be best for your wings. And as much as I appreciate the view if I have company over it wouldn't be wise on my part to have you half naked."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:45 am
User Image
Susi looked around and found a railing. She looked down at herself then back at the railing and jumped up with ease. She smiled and started walking along it like it was wide and flat. Susi almost looked confused, then looked back at her fox tail and felt her fox ears and smiled walking along the rail.
"Nyumy!" Susi said laughing, she was enjoying herself like a little kid would.

Kiatala

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:54 am
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Shi popped the top and gulped half of it down, smiling. How long had it been since she had a soda? She had absolutely no idea. "Maybe I'll never know," she said, running her hand through her hair again. She absolutely loved how long it was, and how clean it was. She blinked, and blushed again. She wondered if she was aloud to push her master or call him a perv. Ha, no, probably not. She tipped the can around in a circle, so that the soda was spinning inside. "Of course, you haven't given me a reason to be bad," she said, letting a large mishevious grin spread on her face. She then heard Susi making... What she htough was Susi trying to say words, and poked her head into the hallway to see Susi walking on a rail. "Woah! That looks so fun!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:02 am
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista shrugged a bit and was taken aback by her sly hinting. He didn't know just how to take that, whether it was some sort of invitation, promise or just something on the spot. He shook his head to clear his thoughts when he too picked up some strange sounds. Walking out where she was he looked up at Susi walking on a rail and raised an eyebrow. She was agile that was for sure. He didn't just watched. And lifted the can to his lips to drink down nearly all of it in a deep gulp.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:05 am
User Image
Susi was startled, but smiled at Shi brightly nodding her head.
"F-fun!" Susi said loudly eyes wide. She shook her head and continued walking on the rail like she was in the circus. She started making the carnival tune while she did it.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff