Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:16 pm
Jin flies back up to Kazuo and disappears in a burst of smoke. Kazuo still disguised follows Aro smiling through his mask. He makes a handsign along the way creating a shadow clone that moves ahead of Kazuo.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:50 pm
Kam appeared at the gates and was amazed at the sight of the Hidden Mist Village, it was in ruins. He slowly walked towards the gates, and began to look around for Rhulain-sensei.  

LoveHeartlessHero

Lonely Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:32 am
Rhulain looks over his hiding spot as he heres foot steps, he pulls out a senbon and gets ready to throw it if need be, "Identify your self, or be ready for a fight" he says masking his voice  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:15 pm
Kam stood still and placed his hands in the air showing no intention for fighting. "My name is Kam Hatake Zylon and I am a Chuunin from the Sand Village. I was sent here after my sensei who told me to meet him by the bridge. I still don't know why I am here, but I'm just simply following orders." Kam said hoping the mysterious man had no bad intentions for him.  

LoveHeartlessHero

Lonely Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:17 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku arrived at the gates so quick he immediately notice that the whole Mist Village was destroyed,"Time to explore." Arekku said as he made a shadow clone as he notice some people though he was in a hurry to see what he could do.

"Hey are you two from Mist? And do you know what happen?" Arekku clone quickly asked them.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep on Smiling even when your on the floor bloodied up!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:36 pm
Kam turned around towards the stranger "Im sorry are you talking to me?" he said with a puzzled look.  

LoveHeartlessHero

Lonely Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:20 pm
NUR

User ImageA magnificent white clay bird appears in the skies over the mist sometime later. Getting a tiny clearing in the skies, Shoko looks down at the Mist village. Totally in ruins she has never seen something like this. Silencing the sound of her birds wings with the use of sound jutsu, Shoko and Aki would remain unnoticed to most peoples around. Landing near the gates Shoko jumps off the bird and looks around. "I guess if the Mist needs help, no better place to defend than right here... not sure what there is to defend in this place anymore, but ya." Shoko's face is concealed by her mask her robes hood covering her hair and features so she cannot be identified

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:34 pm
Aki looked out across the ruined village and felt a pang in her heart. Just the sight of it made her fears of Grass being attacked even more real. She slid off the bird after it had landed. She stood near Shoko and looked about her. "I'll follow you Nai."

(( Oh my brain has died. I really need to get off. Will continue later.))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:53 pm
Drake walked out of the village, then looked around. "Now where was Leaf again? Hmm....ah this way." He began to head towards the direction to Leaf.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image

"Within the melodies of this song....."

Gambunta flew through the air and landed with a splash at the villages entrance. He sat his young summoner down on the docks and his son Gamichi appeared in a poof of smoke. "Yes father?" Gambunta's rumbling voice would be heard by any nearby shinobi. Head to Otokagure and find us a medical shinobi who can heal these wounds. He's just barely holding himself together at the moment and I don't wish to risk transporting him in this state though I will If I must. Aki crouched on the docks blood dripping from a gash in his chest, being held closed by what would appear to be black stitches but in reality was a complex set of tattoos acting in place of stitches. "Could you please be a little quieter lord Gambunta? I have no desire to have our foes engage us in battle while I'm in such a state." The frog lord leered down at his young summoner and whispered still quite audible to anyone in the nearby area. " I would but this is as quite as I can talk and you shouldn't be talking so I decided to bluff. A loud strong voice implies strength young one" He stood straight up and carefully observed the area one hand held tightly around his large sword. Aki sighed and conserved his strength as he grabbed a basic medical kit from his hip pouch, and began to tightly wrap his chest with bandages hoping to staunch the blood flow at least until he could get real medical attention.

[[ Haha nuppins our rpc's have the same name lol

@ Eris only reason I even stopped here is cause I wanted to know if you would heal him. If no i'll just head to otokagure]]

User Image
"You shall find your death"
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image

"Within the melodies of this song....."

Gamichi appeared through the mist yelling in his nasaly voice "Hey pops theirs some help waiting for him back at the village!" Aki spoke up before Gambunta could object. "I'll be fine, Just take me their we can get assistance faster that way" Gambunta nodded and picked the young man up before tensing his legs and leaping off. Gamichi watched in amazement at his fathers leaping skills, daydreaming about the day when he too would be able to jumps so high it would be akin to flying. "Man I wish I could do that!...... I wonder if their any food around here?" Unfortunately for him that would be a long time. He hoped around a little and ran into two women his head cocked sideways. "Hey you guys have any food?" Gamichi could smell something grassy about them and that usually meant insects. And he didn't quite want to go home yet.

[[XD nvm Eris]]

User Image
"You shall find your death"
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:02 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

A violent wind blew through the aea making the water ripple and splash against the docks as a tall figure stood on the end of the docks. The figure towered at a height of 8 1/2 ft tall, and wore a clock which covered the body and head, only a demonic looking mask peering from beneath the dark hood. Hmmm....Aki Nara is the one the Sound Kage wants us to retrieve... Zaboko thought as he walked towards the gates, passing through and wondering about the village

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:24 pm
Akira arrived at the Gates on top of Mikoto. He jumpped off as Mikoto was out of breath at the moment. "Everybody off." He said to his squad of Onin as they all had there mask on, execpt for Katon who wasn't a onin yet. 'Take a rest my friend.' Akira said as he dispelled Mikoto. "OK, guys help the village anyway you can, but avoid major battles with Higher ranking Shinobi if you can. I have to help out Hanzo." Akira said as he bit his tumb and formed handsigns summoning Niomi. Niomi was the smallest of the Panther Family, but was the one Akira preferred to go into battle with due to her abilities. He rushed into the village towards were Hanzo might be, if he was still there.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:26 pm
Teddy appeared as his Sharingan was activated, he screamed at the top of his lungs, "If your siding with Fenrir show your self, your wanted dead, any allies get over here," he screamed as he formed hand signs and the grass around made a few clones and they pulled katanas out as they guarded the gates.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items