Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:46 pm
User ImageGiro slowly stood up, placing the candy back in his pocket. He entered the room and looked at the hokage with an emotionless face. "Could I get a sensei?" he asked softly. "Or could I travel to Mist if it's not too much trouble?" Giro was standing next to the wall and decided not to sit down.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:57 pm
Kageko watched Giro walk in and ask for a sensei. she thought, Taking a couple deep breaths first, Kageko strode forward as well. "Ermmm...," she asked hesitantly, really wishing that she didn't have to do this, "Actually, four of us academy students don't have a sensei.... If it's not too much trouble, may we get one? Or at least learn what we need to in some other way?".  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:04 pm
Vincente yawned. What an anticlimatic meeting. "Erm? Is that your first word in every conversation?" He asked. She seemed ill at ease around everybody.

((did you get a chance to use Kyuubi in VR, and don't tell me you died))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:22 pm
If this had been a normal situation, Kageko would have kicked Vincente in the shin but, as she was, she just barely heard him. For the same reason, she didn't even notice Giro staring at her wierdly.

(OOC:
Ultima- No, remember my character doesn't know that she has kyuubi in the first place >.< . Besides, the person I have to report to so I can advance to genin haven't been on when I am for the past two or three days sweatdrop .
Giro- Hmm.... I guess. However, my characters looks changed dramatically the night her village was attacked because she entered the third stage of her bloodline, so you can't use that as a clue to our relationship. Plus, my clan is actually pretty complicated sweatdrop . Even if you don't have it's specific bloodline ability, there's still one thing that I wrote down every clan member has….)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:22 pm
User ImageGiro turned to see the girl from the academy. It was just now that he realized that they looked alike. 'Could she be one of my fellow clan members that fled during the attack?' he thought. His eyes were wide and he was staring at her. Giro then turned his head back to the Hokage.

(( Kagetsukiko, you should make it so she was one of his clan members. I read your person's bio and my guys would fit with it because his village was attacked as well. That would be an awesome turn of events! ))

EDIT  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:30 pm
((Sorry guys I'll respond later I pmed the mizukage about sending the academy students to the mist academy for training then send you guys back to be put in a squad.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:31 pm
[[Well, can someone pm the guy that was kidnapped to report to the Hokage's office. So, we can leave. And get some direction to where to go next.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:34 pm
(OOC: rofl He's already here rofl . I think you're talking about Vincente if you're asking about the guy who was kidnapped at the memorial by Ty.)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:36 pm
(that's me!)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:45 pm
(Lmao, Dark, we have a strong alliance, you can count on mist for anything. After all, we're the only ones that even sent aid from the attack. Training a couple of more students is not a problem to me ^_^...though I do ask for one thing in return.)

The monkey on Kage's shoulder jumped down and went straight at the Mizukage's desk. Giving a slight bow, he looked back at the kage. "Lord Kage...may I make a suggestion? The Mizukage has no problem training some of your shinobis, but in return, he would like for you to 1. send a couple of headbands in order for him to be able to graduate your students whom he seems fit to become shinobis and 2. a copy of the nunchaku weapon style of Leaf. Are these terms okay with you?"  

BluewolfofMibu

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:57 pm
((Then get over here, "Black Death" and spill.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:00 pm
Kunesume2
((Then get over here, "Black Death" and spill.))

((That boy is almost useless,he was knocked out here in leaf then he woke up in grass))  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:02 pm
(hmm, let's see, a academy student who doesn't know any jutsus, not even the basics, versus two puppets reinforced with metal, i wonder who i place my money on)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:04 pm
[[Ignore her, and get her.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games