Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 1 Training Grounds: Senseii=Auron Ryoku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:03 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

"Yes. There are many uses for that, but once again, it is not for combat. Lets expand what you have learned into a technique that can be used for combat". Reading from the scroll, Auron read aloud,

"Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique)
Description: A more advanced version of the Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu, this jutsu allows the user to hold the make spark in their hand. They then amplify it with their chakra until it is a small flame. By mimicking the gentle fist style, the push the flame into their opponent, causing clothes to light, or minor burns on the body. "

Once again, Auron performed the handsigns and all of a sudden, a flame sprouted from the middle of his palm. "This what you are suppose to achieve. By amplifying the spark into a controlled flame, you can use the flame to hit the opponents, usually causing minor but potentially painful burns."

((3 attempts))

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"Finally, something I can use for more than jokes." He said, preforming the handsigns. He wasn't very foolish, he knew he wouldn't get it the first time. He looked at his hand, it sparked like the last jutsu he learned, but not enough for the jutsu.[1/3] Vincente tried again, he sighed, he felt like he was melting his hand. He got a small flame, hardly battle worthy.[2/3] Vincente remembered something he'd learned before, it took exactly this amount of time to get the jutsus he was learning for now. "Houka Hira no Jutsu." He said automatically. "Well what do you know, I haven't been reduced to ash as fast as I thought I would." He said.[3/3]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:24 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

"That is because we haven't even gotten into those type of jutsu left....and oh..good job..ON TO THE NEXT ONE"! Quickly the next jutsu was read to Vincente,

"Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)
Description: A stall technique which really only helps genins in this stage of learning accustom themselves to the less subtle methods of Katons. Performing the necessary seals, the user claps their hand in front of them and a hot white flash erupts from their hands that blind people in the closest vicinities. With this opening, the user is able to make a hasty escape or even move in for a killing blow. The severity of the flash, however, lasts only a moment and causes only spots to appear until an opponent’s sight becomes clear again. "

Auron laughed a bit and said, "Hey Vincente, look up here, I got something cool to show you". As soon as Vincente would look up, Auron clapped his hands, performing the veil technique, momentarily blinding Vincente. "That is how the jutsu is suppose to look like..though I would reccomend closing your eyes when you do it. Don't want to be blinding yourself in the process eh"?

((3 posts))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:24 pm
((I wish Tadashi and Jiro would begin their training soon like you two have.))  

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:34 pm
((Trust me on this, I do to))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente covered his eyes with his forearm. "Oooh, bright." He said. He shook his head as his sight was lost for a second. He preformed the handsigns blind, then tried it. He couldn't tell if he did nothing, but his sight was replaced by a few spots now. "I'll just guess I did nothing."[1/3] He preformed the handsigns again, he felt foolish closing his eyes, but he didn't notice anything new, except maybe it had the strength of a really weak flash bomb.[2/3] Vincente did the handsigns again, this time closing his eyes tight, he could tell there was a flash, even if he couldn't see it. "Not something I'd use in a strictly combat situation, but anything is everything."[3/3]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:25 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

"Hmm. So you are complaining about it's use in combat? Alright, then lets learn another jutsu that can be used in a fight". Auron the read the scroll aloud once more.

"Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)
Description: A relatively basic katon, this one uses chakra to coat a metal shuriken or a kunai with fire. It is done so that the user first throws the shuriken, then exhales from his or her mouth a small flame that ignites the chakra-coated projectile. If the attack succeeds, not only will your opponent be hurt by the shuriken or kunai, but he will also suffer from burns.
Note: Only one projectile at a time. "

Demonstrating the technique, Auron took out his own kunai, set it aflame, and launched at a nearby stone. "Simple enough eh? Once you are done with this one, then we will have only one more academy fire jutsu to go. Then we will start moving into the real heavy hitting stuff, which I know you want".

((3 posts))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Wait, did you just say out of my mouth?" He asked. He took out a kunai then shook his head. "Setting a weapon on fire doesn't sit right with me." He said, throwing it, he preformed the handsigns fast and coated it in flame before it hit it's target, or at least tried, the fire died out quickly. "Ugh, that's nasty." He said, the inside of his mouth was singed in some places.[1/3] Vincente pulled out anoter kunai. He was hoping he wouldn't melt his tounge. He threw the kunai and and did the handsigns. He made a longer lasting flame, but it still died before it hit it's target. "I guess I'm getting better at this, I almost got it right the first time." He said.[2/3] Vincente readied a shuriken. "This'll work." He said, on the inside he felt like a pyromaniac, the fire was enthralling to him. He threw it and burned it at a longer distance. It remained on fire, before, during, and a bit after it hit it's target. "Ha, the heavy stuff'll be easy!"[3/3]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:50 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron clapped his hands saying, "Good. I wouldn't want to teach you this next jutsu if you couldn't even keep your tongue in one piece. This is probably the most painful out of all the other academy jutsu, and you will see why". Reading from the scroll, Auron said,

"Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)
Description: By molding chakra into ones lungs properly, they are able to exhale a short burst of heat and flame which basically explodes from the mouth. The fire itself actually only lasts for about a second. But its effect is that it illuminates dark places, if only for but a few seconds."

Auron put the scroll away and said, "The reason why this one is dangerous is because it involves making fire inside your own body. This is dangerous to newbies of the art since they usually don't have a firm grasp on controlling fire. Sometimes new people trying to learn fire jutsu will die by burning themselves from the inside out. Make no mistake, this jutsu while not deadly to the enemy, will be deadly to you even if you think you have a firm grasp on fire jutsu. I guarantee you that this jutsu will be the most painful out of all of them so far, but if you stick with it, maintain absolute control, and complete the jutsu, you will be building massive flame resistance inside the core of your body. Now begin"!

((3 posts))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Huh, so this is the threat, I'll try not to die!" He said. He preformed the handsigns and molded chakra into his lungs. It was already burning him, like if he didn't release it soon, he'd burst into flames. He exhaled a short, almost unnoticalbe burst of flames from his mouth. He gasped for air for a second. The only thing keeping him from crying out in pain was his anger at the fact he had to do that again.[1/3] Vincente did the exact same steps. His body was in a incredible amount of pain. "I didn't know this was going to hurt as much as you said, how do academy students survive this?" He asked, exhaling the flame, it was sustained longer than last time. [2/3] Vincente tried one mroe time, the chakra in his lungs was starting to be less painful. His throat felt bad too, but he exhaled for a full second, the light itself last more than a few seconds. "Like that, I'm guessing the other techniques have a chance of killing me too."[3/3]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:10 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Secretly, Auron had his hands behind his back in a seal, just in case the flames Vincente tried to muster up got out of hand, however Vincente gained control over it and Auron relaxed. "Very good. And guess what? Since you have mastered all the academy student fire jutsu, you have automatically learned this", Auron read from the scroll.

"Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique)
Description: This is a passive jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own Katons. Although not necessarily mandatory to learn the finer points of the tree, it does provide a buffer against self-inflicting injuries. For example the user is able to withstand increasing amounts of heat and can even withstand certain techniques aimed at them. Withstand, however, does not translate into invulnerability as there are general flaws to this jutsu as well. "

Auron put down the scroll and said, "Convenient no? Now that we are done with that, do you want to continue training? You might be tired so it would benefit you to take a rest".

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Actually, I was hoping to continue, who needs rest?" He asked. Truthfully, he was tired out, but he wanted to continue. It was one of those petty weaknesses of his.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:31 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

((We will continue this tomorrow))

Auron jumped down from the pillar and pushed Vincente in the chest with his index finger. Naturally, Vincente would fall to the ground from having exerted so much energy. "Still want to train huh? Get some rest. It's night out anyways. Sleep here if you'd like, I am going to go sleep on top of that pillar. We will continue training first thing in the morning". Auron then jumped up on the pillar, sat down with his legs crossed, and closed his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente was much too tired to stand back up after hitting the ground. He sighed. As long as his body didn't respond, the best he could do was sleep. He closed his eyes as he instantly fell asleep.

(gotcha)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:37 pm
((Anyways, good progress today. If we keep this up, we may get a jounin or two under your belt))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff