Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Iron bars O//A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:34 pm
"Well see that collar, when we found him he froze half of my team solid with some kind of powers. And another quater he killed with this funky looking sword." Lifting a sheath he pulled a saphire blade out and showed it to her. "So we slapped this collar on his neck to suppress his powers. Supposedly he is the last of his kind."[/grey]

Blades eyes glinted when he saw the sword and despite the shock he shoved his arm through and nearly grabbed it as the field burned his skin. He pulled back and glared at the two of them. "Keshitara melat nikto." His blue eyes glowing fiercly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:35 pm
Mark smiled "Thats why I like this place." he said as he pointed to one of the ten tables in the whole place "what to sit there?" he asked before looking at the door that lead into the back.  

jokester120

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:45 pm
((Okay I'll edit.....))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:52 pm
(( Its done editing!~ ))  

polarisyn

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 pm
Kira giggled as she looked at the wings on her back. "Thank you! So where are we going shopping at?" she asked. She was still trying to get used to the wings, but she ignored them for now. She was excited about all the different things she could now that she was no longer in a cage.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:04 pm
Mei Mei Song Le

User Image

Putting back her cellphone, with a snap, she thought, "Lets see, I don't know, there are alot to choose from, do you have anything in mind?" Shading her eyes from the sun, "First lets go into shade shall we like the park, to schedule our fun-list..Or list to Do."  

polarisyn

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:27 pm
"i dont care where we sit as long as i eat what ever that is that smells so good."she laughed as she sat at the table he pointed at.Her tail wagged hapily.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:55 pm
Luna nodded, staring in awe at the sword. She made a mental note to herself to make sure she got it from him before they left. "Interesting...." She stared at Blade's arm as the skin began to heal. Very interesting indeed... The small smile melted away, as she saw the hatred in his eyes again. For just a second she looked sad, and sympathetic, then the look was gone and only a mask of calming remained. Her eyes were suddenly on IronFist, watching to see his reaction. She was ready to stop any move of aggression towards Blade. Even though he didn't like her, Blade was with her now and Luna would make sure to protect him, even if he didn't need it.  

WispingWillow

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:46 pm
Mark smiled quickly before ducking through the doorway "Hey Two speacils table 6" he called into the kicthen as he walked over to a small side cabnet opening it up he grabbed a small belt that had his side arm and knife holsters clipping the clasps around his wasit and legs he walked back out and sat down next to Liz "the food will be out shortly" he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:52 pm
Liz store at his knife's and gun.the knife made her a little nervious,she began nibbling on her bottom lip again."g-good."she mumbled.she looked away from his wepons and to th ceiling."nice place..."she added,"i like it."  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:58 pm
Mark cocked an eye at Liz "you ok?" he asked quiatly as he placed his hands on the table. "yeah ben in the family for sometime now." he added as he looked around.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:02 pm
"huh?"she snaped back into reality."y-yeah...everythings..."she took a deep breath,"everythings fine."she smiled to reassure him."dont worry about me i'm fine."  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:12 pm
"You sure?" Mark asked as he leaned back in his chair "My names Mark Dreage" he added as he looked around "and you never answered my first question to you"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:15 pm
"well then,mark."she sighed as she leaned onto the table,"thats a nice name."she said avoiding the question.  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:27 pm
Mark cocked his eyebrow again but didn't push the subject as the smell of fish and other meats came into the air "here we are" he said with a smile as the two plates where set down full of fried meet and fish on a bed of rice.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff