Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:20 pm
"I guess we could stay out here for a bit, before heading inside." He responded, as he climbed to his feet. He stretched his arms over his head, as he yawned. He was kind of beginning to wonder what kind of training he would have to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:26 pm
Kaze looked at his mother after watching Diana. "Why did you never tell me?"

"You were too young and I wanted to make sure you had others with you when the time came. The enemies of the past have returned. Queen Beryl's children are out for revenge on you. I had to make sure there were senshi there to help you."

"Senshi? You mean Aniya-chan and Natsu-chan?"

"Yes...your friends."

Outside:

"Um...Natsu-san? Is there anyone you care about? Someone you feel you can trust more than anyone? Being as I am now your feline guardian, I am required to know any secrets...plus it's just fun to know!"  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:32 pm
Natsu had a stunned look on his face. He didn't really expect her to ask something like that. He personally didn't really know if there was anyone like that. He did feel he could trust Kaze though, but he just really met him the other day. He didn't really know Kaze and Aniya all that well yet.

He shrugged it off though, as he shook his head no. He decided that untill he knew for sure how he felt about someone, like Diana just described, then he would tell her. But for now he wouldn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:41 pm
Diana smiled. "That's fine! I'm sure you'll find that special someone eventually!"  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:56 pm
Aniya just stared at the feline...er..human...supposedly guardian or advisory trio. If it wasn't for the fact that she'd accidentally transformed the other day, this would all sound completely and utterly ridiculous. Truthfully, it still sounded the slightest bit mad.

It was rather awkward being caught in the middle of family confession time, and then disbelief from Natsu, so kept quiet and stood there, not wanting to add anything else into the mix. Maybe this would all resolve itself if she didn't do anything. Ok...Kaze is the long lost heir of the royal family...Natsu just ran out...we're supposed to be Kaze's senshi...and three cats have just proven to be Kaze's parents and somehow are turning into humans...oh goodness...no wonder those people in Greek myths were always so surprised...

Aniya shifted her feet, before deciding there had to be a better explanation...maybe something in the palace? Records...or a library of some kind? It could be a pretty flowery tapestry for all she cared...just as long as it helped make more sense of this. Quietly, she snuck away, searching for her clues, to leave Kaze alone with his "parents."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:14 pm
"So what kind of training is there that we have to do then?" He asked, as he waited for her response. He wanted to know so he could get it done and over with, or alteast the first part of it. Hopefully it would deal with something besides endurance, seeing how he had soccer practice and kick boxing usually all in one day.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:28 pm
Well...there is different training depending on what aspect we're trying to train. For example, if we're trying to strengthen your attack, we would have you practice with dummies and such."

Inside:

Artemis ran after Aniya. "I'm not allowing you to explore on your own. My name is Artemis. As of today, I am your cat guardian." He turned back into a cat and lept into Aniya's shoulders. "Any questions?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:53 am
"Uh...hi..I guess you know me..I'm Aniya. Questions...questions...oh where do we start...alright...before anything else. Luna-sama said something about Queen Beryl's children...who exactly was she? Why are they out for us, and where have the King, Queen, and..."

She paused, about to use the word 'normal'. But seeing as it wouldn't fit, searched for a better term.

"and their original senshi?"

Aniya slowed down so she could talk with the cat-she sounded like a lunatic...even to herself!-and still keep moving.

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:21 pm
"Maybe we should work on that first, but how do we know what attacks I have?" He questioned, as a curious expression formed on his face. He had no idea what attacks he would have. If he was lucky they were decent attacks that would be affective against the enemy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:58 pm
Mercuryangel
"Uh...hi..I guess you know me..I'm Aniya. Questions...questions...oh where do we start...alright...before anything else. Luna-sama said something about Queen Beryl's children...who exactly was she? Why are they out for us, and where have the King, Queen, and..."

She paused, about to use the word 'normal'. But seeing as it wouldn't fit, searched for a better term.

"and their original senshi?"

Aniya slowed down so she could talk with the cat-she sounded like a lunatic...even to herself!-and still keep moving.

"Okay...first: Queen Beryl was an evil queen who was bent on taking over earth with the powers of another even powerful being, Queen Metalia. But the Princess stopped her. Second: They are out mainly for Kaze, since he is the heir to the moon kingdom and the silver crystal. Third: The current King and Queen are in hiding. The original senshi are...around. You already know of one. Your homeroom teacher Mizuno-san. She's Sailor Mercury. Some of the senshi will be helping to train you three." Artemis took a deep breath. "Anything else?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diana shrugged. "I don't know what attacks you have. Once you managed to transform, you will know them instantly...at least...that's how it's always worked before..."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:39 pm
Aniya stared at the cat in disbelief. Mizuno-sensei was a senshi? She supposed not that many people could have blue hair...but nowadays, a lot of things which were rare a few years or decades past were common.

"Mainly out for Kaze...so he can tap into the power of the Silver Crystal? So wait...if it weren't for the secret protection and live in hiding part, as the current rulers are hiding...that makes him Regent Heir for the time that his parents are gone. Wow...talk about keeping things quiet. So what were you, Luna-sama, and Diana-chan in relation to the Queen?"

Aniya tilted her head in curiosity, the part about "train with the senshi" still yet to sink in.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:51 pm
Mercuryangel
Aniya stared at the cat in disbelief. Mizuno-sensei was a senshi? She supposed not that many people could have blue hair...but nowadays, a lot of things which were rare a few years or decades past were common.

"Mainly out for Kaze...so he can tap into the power of the Silver Crystal? So wait...if it weren't for the secret protection and live in hiding part, as the current rulers are hiding...that makes him Regent Heir for the time that his parents are gone. Wow...talk about keeping things quiet. So what were you, Luna-sama, and Diana-chan in relation to the Queen?"

Aniya tilted her head in curiosity, the part about "train with the senshi" still yet to sink in.

"Well, me and Luna have been guardians and advisors for the senshi since Neo Queen Serenity's mother's time. Diana was the advisor/guardian to, at the time, Princess Small Lady Serenity aka our current Queen."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:26 pm
"Well...ok....you cats have done and seen it all then...before Neo Queen Serenity, as an advisor to her mom would be...let's see...right near the end of the 20th century? But wasn't Japan and the majority of the world at the time a democracy? Or at least not monarchially based? It was...I'm lost again."

There had been that myth about people being from other planets, but it was still unconfirmed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:51 pm
Mercuryangel
"Well...ok....you cats have done and seen it all then...before Neo Queen Serenity, as an advisor to her mom would be...let's see...right near the end of the 20th century? But wasn't Japan and the majority of the world at the time a democracy? Or at least not monarchially based? It was...I'm lost again."

There had been that myth about people being from other planets, but it was still unconfirmed.

Neo Queen Serenity's mom lived during a time known as the Silver Millenium. It was about 2000 years before the 20th Century. The Queen, when she was still a Princess, was born on the moon. When the Moon Kingdom was destoryed, the Princess and all the solar senshi were reborn on Earth in the 20th Century."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:56 pm
"Ok." He said, seeing how there wasn't really anything to add to it. He didn't know how to trasform, or when he would. Things were just to complicated, but he would learn to grow use to it. He had to in the past anyways.

He then started to make his way back towards the palace, before stopping and glancing over his shouler. "Maybe we should head back inside seeing how there isn't much to do yet." He suggested, as he waited to see what she thought about the whole idea.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff