Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Prisoner of an Unknown Fate (1X1 Roleplay) (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:40 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to her and nodded, hearing her words as she spoke, but wasn't too sure about wearing shackles."I don't think I want to wear shackles." He told her softly, unsure if he liked being here still.

((Sorry, for short post.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:44 pm
Çhantal M¥rtlë Rook:;

Chantal sighed. "I know you don't," She started and walked into his room, moving the heavy shackles over by his bed and turning to look at him before finishing. "But if my father were to ever surprise you with a visit it would be best to have them on."

{[ooc: That's alright sweatdrop mines not too long either >.<]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:48 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus chuckled slightly and followed her inside his room, seeing the shackles next to his bed."Why? Is he threatened that I could harm him, or is he really that confident that I can't try and escape?" He asked her curiously, smirking slightly at this. He really wanted to see how much her father would do to him if he escaped. It was something that he was dying to try, but wasn't daring to do yet.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:53 am

She sighed and dropped the shackles to the floor. He was being difficult again, but she was getting used to it oddly enough. "Because," She started, pushing her hair back away from her eyes and leaning casually against the wall. "If he came in here and you were running free I would be the one in trouble." She sighed again, sliding down the wall and sitting on the floor.

"Besides, I don't think you threaten my father." She said, a laugh following soon after.

{[ooc: ]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:35 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus rolled his eyes at the last statement and smirked. He ignored her first statement really, because he figured it was true, she would probably get into trouble if he didn't listen. But the second statement was arguable, because her father could have been 'walking the walk,' but not 'talking the talk.' So he said,"Sure, sure. I'll believe that when I see it. I'm a very powerful elf that can use almost every element. And he isn't threatened by that? What could he possibly have that could defeat me?" He asked her curiously

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:05 am

"Well no attitude for one." She replied huffily getting up from her sitting position. She didn't like people bad mouthing her family, even if they were right.
Quickly she walked across the room and before leaving she turned back, "Go to bed and just try to behave. I wouldn't want to lose another one."

Shutting the door behind her she headed down the hall, making her way to the library.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:17 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus rolled his eyes as she started for the door."I'll try to behave, but it depends on your father and how he acts towards me..." He said to her softly and when she closed the door, he sighed.'Another one' didn't sounds assuring, especially if they already lost one. Let's hope it wasn't an elf.... He thought and walked over to his bed and sat down, looking at the shackles for a moment. He took one side of them and attached them to his arms, making sure they were tight and lied down, looking up at the ceiling."She's lucky she's nice...." He said softly to himself and closed his eyes, trying to sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:24 am

The library was quiet when she walked in, not a soul around. Just the way she liked it.
Taking a a few half hearted glances at her book Chantal stifled a yawn, knowing it was time for bed now.

Before she went to her room she peeked into Sirinus, and was slightly amazed to see that he was wearing his shackled. 'Those can't be comfortable to sleep in.' She thought sadly, shutting the door quietly and disappearing to her own room.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:36 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus soon was sound asleep, not even hearing Chantal as she checked up on him. He moved slightly, mostly his arms and hands trying to get comfortable with the shackles around his wrists.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 am

Chantal tossed and turned, the rain beating steady against her window and kept her awake for most of the night. Her mind didn't help her any either as flashes of wierd things flew through her mind.
She woke with a start a few times, but turned back over trying to fall back asleep.

{[ooc: Next day??]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:54 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus heard no rain or the patter of the raindrops outside. He slowly opened his eyes, staring back up at the ceiling again, the shackles still around his wrists. He sighed and looked out the window, to the right of him. The sun was out, and the rain wasn't. The sun was drying all the rain and wet out, but making it humid as ever. He then looked back to the ceiling, wondering what the day was going to be like.

((Yep, sounds good.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:50 am

The morning always came too quickly in Chantal's opinon, and as she stretched she could hear the various people around the household waking up and going about their day. 'How can they be so active so early?' Chantal grumbled as she got ready, slower than normal. 'Something doesn't feel right.'

Stifiling a yawn she headed out, knocking on Sirinus's door before entering.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:47 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

The door wasn't locked and not a word came through the door. It was silent from where she was at.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:58 am

"Good morning?" Chantal whispered and crept quietly into the room, not sure if Sirinus was awake or not. Wait.
She stopped, why did she care if he was awake or not. She was the master, it was up to her.

Walking to the curtains she ripped the open, letting the sunshine pour into the room.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:54 am
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Not a word or a motion could have been heard of from the bed, like he was sound asleep, and wasn't disturbed at all.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff