Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you do here?
  Roleplay some random NPC.
  Roleplay a dominant mansion resident.
  Roleplay a submissive resident.
  Roleplay someone who arrived by accident.
  Roleplay as a strange creature.
  Ignore this roleplay.
View Results

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:26 pm
The Maid and Alexandria walked towards the Stables.
The darkness and the lights from the side of the small road made it hard to see the Stables at first.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image

Nearby the now opened Door, an odd looking being came suddenly running, like a dog ... or possibly a large cat, and it started running swiftly around the trunk of a nearby tree .....

"Rauwr!" "Rauwr!"  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:44 pm
Tiina Brown
User Image

Nearby the now opened Door, an odd looking being came suddenly running, like a dog ... or possibly a large cat, and it started running swiftly around the trunk of a nearby tree .....

"Rauwr!" "Rauwr!"

*throws a small dead mammal in the opposite direction and hops unto the canopy above the door and listens*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:07 am
With a soft smile, the female would look around the stables as she'd turn backwards, glancing at the horse she was tugging along behind her.  

Shy Risktaker

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 pm
Shy Risktaker
With a soft smile, the female would look around the stables as she'd turn backwards, glancing at the horse she was tugging along behind her.

momentarily gets distracted by the stables but then refocuses on the red eyed girl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:56 pm
As she reached the stables, she'd smile softly as she'd turn towards the Maid, her cheeks a soft pink. "Okay Miss .. Here we are.. And.. I believe I am going to enjoy it here.. Being a Maid.. If that is what the Mistress wishes .. " Her cheeks would grow in color as she'd smile a bit more, a few strands of her auburn hair falling down into her face, as if to hide her blushing.  

Shy Risktaker

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Shy Risktaker
As she reached the stables, she'd smile softly as she'd turn towards the Maid, her cheeks a soft pink. "Okay Miss .. Here we are.. And.. I believe I am going to enjoy it here.. Being a Maid.. If that is what the Mistress wishes .. " Her cheeks would grow in color as she'd smile a bit more, a few strands of her auburn hair falling down into her face, as if to hide her blushing.

*he hides in the shadows close to the girl and watched herintently*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:55 pm
The female would let out a small gasps, thinking she heard something in the woods. She'd turn, her grey opticals scanning that of the forest.  

Shy Risktaker

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:56 pm
Shy Risktaker
The female would let out a small gasps, thinking she heard something in the woods. She'd turn, her grey opticals scanning that of the forest.

*hides upon the stables and watched with a wide grin*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:00 pm
A small frown would spread across her lips as she'd turn towards the Maid and spoke in a soft tone. "Excuse me for a moment ma'am.. I hear soemthing.." She'd begin to walk her form towards the patch of land between the forest and the stables, her eyes scanning around.  

Shy Risktaker

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:03 pm
Shy Risktaker
A small frown would spread across her lips as she'd turn towards the Maid and spoke in a soft tone. "Excuse me for a moment ma'am.. I hear soemthing.." She'd begin to walk her form towards the patch of land between the forest and the stables, her eyes scanning around.

*he hid back into the shadows*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:35 pm
"Hmm.. I guess... I was hearing things.. " She'd turn her form back towards that of the Maid, reapproaching her as she'd smile softly, petting the "pro horse" on the head.  

Shy Risktaker

Crimson Rose Dragon
Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:20 pm
((Sorry it's been a while, crazy few weeks.))

She smiled softly and stepped in, nodding, her ears perked a little at the womans soft voice.

"I'm.. just lost, and I couldn't find any other house with it's lights on.."

She whimpered, her eyes looking towards the ground her hands rubbing up and down her arms as she tried to warm herself. Looking over her shoulders she looked towards the forest in which she came from. Someone is watching me... her ears once more flatted to her head as she stepped further into the house.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:28 pm
Crimson Rose Dragon
((Sorry it's been a while, crazy few weeks.))

She smiled softly and stepped in, nodding, her ears perked a little at the womans soft voice.

"I'm.. just lost, and I couldn't find any other house with it's lights on.."

She whimpered, her eyes looking towards the ground her hands rubbing up and down her arms as she tried to warm herself. Looking over her shoulders she looked towards the forest in which she came from. Someone is watching me... her ears once more flatted to her head as she stepped further into the house.

A wide grin appeared on his face as he watched the girl and snuck into the house behind her through a window and uses small claws to watch her from the ceiling  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:37 pm
By the door:
The Maid said to the pointy-eared girl:
Oh, of course ...... i think there is an empty room around here, somewhere ......, shall i show you it?

Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games