Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
Tie up the person above you! (~revived~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An ok topic?
love it!
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
its ok.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
ummm... no comment...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
delete it, its terrible
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I voted, now wheres my ****** prize?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:55 pm
Shy Risktaker
The females cheeks would grow a bit in color due to his wink as she'd raise a brow a bit, wondering why he had winked her at.

He busted out of the restraints and tied up the feliness with rope and chained her against the wall "thats why dearie hehe now youre next"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:34 pm
A small gasps would escape her lips as her eyes widen, blushing a bit more as she'd step back, attempting to run if the male were to make any sudden moves.  

Shy Risktaker

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:20 am
Shy Risktaker
A small gasps would escape her lips as her eyes widen, blushing a bit more as she'd step back, attempting to run if the male were to make any sudden moves.

*he gagged the feliness and inappropriately groped her* hehe you like, female?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:55 am
The feliness wrinkled her nose slightly, (Full wrinkling was not really possible, due to the gag,) and tilted her head slightly forward.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:50 am
The female would step back till her back would pressed up against the wall, watching the male as he groped the feline, her eyes wide as she attempt to stay as far away from him as she could.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:11 am
((Not too much groping, ok, we don't want to get hit for Cybering, right?!))  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:02 pm
(Lol this is too much fun reading to particapte. razz )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:12 pm
The male then gets out his crop and playfully smacked the feliness' behind and tummy. "dont be afraid my dear! Join the fun!"  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:27 pm
She'd shake her head side to side, blushing deeper as she leaned against the wall, away from them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:16 pm
Shy Risktaker
She'd shake her head side to side, blushing deeper as she leaned against the wall, away from them.

He sighed loudly. "I grow tired of this charade, you two take over this pathetic dungeon Ill just watch you two have the fun" *untied the feliness and sat in the corner*  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:53 pm
"Maybe when i've had some rest ......"
The Feliness walked out the door.
((It's 3 AM ! here in Sweden .... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:14 pm
The female would look at the male, then towards the female that had just left. Her eyes would begin to water as she sat her form down on the ground, crying now. She was afriad she had angered the two of them, causing them to leave or be mad. She'd reach over, grabbing a pair of handcuffs as she'd then cuff herself, blushing as she continued to cry. Small hiccups would escape her lips as she'd glance up at the male, then down to her cuffed hands as she continued to cry.  

Shy Risktaker

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:25 am
Feliness came back in, ignoring the sleeping Alphonse:
"Have you been crying, dearie?
This place is to have fun with bondage, not for crying .... ?"
She hugged the Girl, and whispered to her:
"You just need to be patient, until somone gets back and active here again ....... "  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:03 am
*he got up and walked to the crying female* Im sorry small one *he kneeled and opened his arms and waited for the girl to hug him*  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:50 am
The female would hiccup a bit as she'd lean her form over, letting it fall into the males arms as she'd allow him to hug her. She'd then look up at the feliness as she spoke. "I-I know ma'am.. I'm sorry for crying.. But he got mad and then you seemed a bit upset and left a-and.. I just.. I felt like I made y'all leave.. I'm sorry ma'am .. I'm sorry sir.. " She'd look down, wiping her eyes.  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games