Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
News About Chinese Stars! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:18 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

I watch Jade Solid Gold. But its boring.

@Char: Oh wow. Oh yeah the girl that Leo Ku is dating is a singer too. And this is not a rumor its true, Leo Ku admitted. mrgreen

can u find out that girl's name?

@sasa- lucky
eek

I'll try. sweatdrop

yea,,,prove u're not a lazy pig ....*oink,oink*

Guess what other kind of animal is lazy? a cheetah! I'm a cheetah!

cheetahs are lazy??? but they run so fast!!! so if u're a cheetah,,,u should be searching fast!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:49 pm

xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

@Char: Oh wow. Oh yeah the girl that Leo Ku is dating is a singer too. And this is not a rumor its true, Leo Ku admitted. mrgreen

@sasa- lucky
eek

I'll try. sweatdrop

cheetahs are lazy??? but they run so fast!!! so if u're a cheetah,,,u should be searching fast!!!

I run super fast! 12 seconds in 100m, that's 2.03 seconds away from world records! And yes they are very lazy, and they get tired very easy..they can get out run by a car..because if cheetah runs too much, they die..I'm a cheetah expert. mrgreen

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:45 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

I'll try. sweatdrop

I run super fast! 12 seconds in 100m, that's 2.03 seconds away from world records! And yes they are very lazy, and they get tired very easy..they can get out run by a car..because if cheetah runs too much, they die..I'm a cheetah expert. mrgreen

lol,,,yea u got that rite,,,cheetah expert...perhaps u're half cheetah half human?

hey!! so did u search for it yet?!?!?!?!? u thought that would make me forget about it!!! but nope!!!! i'll never forget it!!!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:41 pm

xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

I'll try. sweatdrop

lol,,,yea u got that rite,,,cheetah expert...perhaps u're half cheetah half human?

hey!! so did u search for it yet?!?!?!?!? u thought that would make me forget about it!!! but nope!!!! i'll never forget it!!!

Ok, it took me forever (more like 20 minutes) but I finally found it he used to date Anita Chan, then Patty Hou, and now he's currently dating Cecilia Cheung, man, I'm tired.

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:59 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

Ok, it took me forever (more like 20 minutes) but I finally found it he used to date Anita Chan, then Patty Hou, and now he's currently dating Cecilia Cheung, man, I'm tired.

lol,,thx...cecilia ???? wow...thats so surprising...i would never think that he would be dating her...but they were in a recent mvie together...it was pretty good but i forgot the name...it was just in theaters in HK so i dun think its on DVD yet...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:54 pm

lol,,thx...cecilia ???? wow...thats so surprising...i would never think that he would be dating her...but they were in a recent mvie together...it was pretty good but i forgot the name...it was just in theaters in HK so i dun think its on DVD yet...
i think it's called 'kungfu sweetheart' or something.

rain_tokki

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:16 pm

xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Status_Undisclosed
Darkaznstargoddess
Yes I heard they're splitting up but they are booked for months so they won't be able to break up until they're done with those concerts which would be sometime in the upcoming year. 3nodding

Well with both Gillian and Charlene persuiting seperate careers with acting and such it seems they have less time together to pratice along with sharing the spotline.

I hate to see them break up, they were such a good band.

I do miss Cookie and Boyz.
boyz...that song "Lala something"... anyways

cookie..when they officially seperated like on a music tv show kinda thing..the thing called jade Solid Gold or somthing... the ones that were stayingot become singers were not cryign at the last song, tbut he others were all like shedding rivers of tears... because they lost friends and a chance to becme a singer

they and 2R were like trials...i mean they tried to see if Twins would work out and if it would hey would try it on different peopel and yea

@sasa- lucky
eek

Lucky to have Sasa as a name?!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:52 am

ooo...
thats a pity...
i like seeing them performing together...
heart gillian....
she's pretty...

japjainjook

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:52 am

sasa_powa_4eva
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Status_Undisclosed
Darkaznstargoddess
Yes I heard they're splitting up but they are booked for months so they won't be able to break up until they're done with those concerts which would be sometime in the upcoming year. 3nodding

Well with both Gillian and Charlene persuiting seperate careers with acting and such it seems they have less time together to pratice along with sharing the spotline.

I hate to see them break up, they were such a good band.

I do miss Cookie and Boyz.
boyz...that song "Lala something"... anyways

cookie..when they officially seperated like on a music tv show kinda thing..the thing called jade Solid Gold or somthing... the ones that were stayingot become singers were not cryign at the last song, tbut he others were all like shedding rivers of tears... because they lost friends and a chance to becme a singer

they and 2R were like trials...i mean they tried to see if Twins would work out and if it would hey would try it on different peopel and yea

@sasa- lucky
eek

Lucky to have Sasa as a name?!

ahh!!! your message was too long ago that i don't remember why i said "lucky"...nd i don't feel like looking back through the pages...i'm lazy 4laugh

@blu_myolie05- it might have that since the movie had kung fu in it...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:02 pm

japjainjook
ooo...
thats a pity...
heart gillian....
she's pretty...

Well said. I just found a person that has Gillian's ICQ. Damn she wouldn't give it to meh! scream

Gillian. heart

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:49 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
japjainjook
ooo...
thats a pity...
heart gillian....
she's pretty...

Well said. I just found a person that has Gillian's ICQ. Damn she wouldn't give it to meh! scream

Gillian. heart

do u even hav ICQ yourself?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:53 pm

xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
japjainjook
ooo...
thats a pity...
heart gillian....
she's pretty...

Gillian. heart

No. rofl But if that person would give me it, I would. xd

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:53 am

xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
japjainjook
ooo...
thats a pity...
heart gillian....
she's pretty...

Gillian. heart

lol,,,i remember once, my sis was playing around and she acted like she was gillian on ICQ,,,and this girl actually believed her...they don't talk anymore...but i think the girl still thinks she chatted with gillian...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:41 pm

xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
japjainjook
ooo...
thats a pity...
heart gillian....
she's pretty...

Gillian. heart

lol,,,i remember once, my sis was playing around and she acted like she was gillian on ICQ,,,and this girl actually believed her...they don't talk anymore...but i think the girl still thinks she chatted with gillian...

rofl So where do you get an ICQ?

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:10 am

xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
japjainjook
ooo...
thats a pity...
heart gillian....
she's pretty...

Gillian. heart

rofl So where do you get an ICQ?

i think i went to ICQ.com
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas