Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
furries :^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:24 pm
rose walks to hiskue's side,spirit followed behind her."your lucky you ran into us or those coyotes would really had you."rose said looking at fell.spirit put his head down and rubbed fell's cheek with his muzzle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:25 pm
He looks at the ground "I was out forging for some small game for my mother. I had just caught a rabbit and was on my to my pack when i saw.....................There dead bodies........" The pup whimpers and starts to cry.  

MrCoconutKitty

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:26 pm
princess evil vamp riku
rose walks to hiskue's side,spirit followed behind her."your lucky you ran into us or those coyotes would really had you."rose said looking at fell.spirit put his head down and rubbed fell's cheek with his muzzle.

He smiles and licks her muzzle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:30 pm
rose got on her knees and wiped fell's tears away."shh it'll be okay fell you can come and live with me."rose said with a smile.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:31 pm
Hiskue suddenly got tense again, "Their dead? Did you see what had killed them?" Deciding he didn't want to sound heatless Hiskue rubbed Fell's head, "I mean...if it was hunters then we should all get moving right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:33 pm
"Its okay. It happended a while ago.........."  

MrCoconutKitty

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:40 pm
Hiskue relaxed again and his expression softened greatly. "I know what it's like to find your parents dead, but you have the opportunity to have a new family, unlike me, take Rose up on her offer, she's nice enough...I should know." A grin ran across his face as he thought of earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:49 pm
"But what about you? You seem like youd make a good dad." He asks as he sits in front off rose.  

MrCoconutKitty

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:54 pm
Hiskue laughed and looked at all three of them, "I think Spirit was thinking along those lines earlier...but I just met Rose and I don't think I can be romanticly involved with someone I barely know."
((this might be one of my last posts for the night guys...I'm startin to get more than a little tired lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:55 pm
rose picked up fell and hold him,she looked at hiskue when fell told he would make a good dad.spirit nudge rose into hiskue again."spirit cut it out"rose said as she began to blush.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:58 pm
He smiles "Just throwin the option out there." he smiles and curls up in roses arms suddenly very tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:01 pm
Hiskue smiled, then when the thought of the four of them being a family, his smile grew so wide he thought his cheeks would rip. Shaking the image out of his head he turns to Rose and says, "So after many delays...how 'bout some lunch?"  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:01 pm
rose smiles as fell curled up in her arms."can't belive a small pup like him was left all alone but i'll protect him and take care of him."she said in her mind.she looked at hiskue and smiled at him."yeah lets getting going."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:06 pm
With out knowing wat he was saying he whispers"Good night mommy..........." and he falls asleep.  

MrCoconutKitty

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:09 pm
Hiskue smiled back and walked over to his pack, opened it and got out some canned meat, beans and a loaf of bread. "Ok now all we need is some fire wood and we're in business."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff