Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oldibon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image
TONY ANGELO

Tony was about to barge in but he remembered that yin-yang brothers were still inside. "The white guy is fine but the red head gives me the creeps." he thought "Well sir kage did not like how the guy kissed the girl so I guess no harm in this."

He swung the door open and walked straight towards the table and placed down the paper bag with the sushi. "There's your order sir. Would ya like fires with that? Kidding they had none." he said laughing a bit then he walked towards Ryu.

"Hey buddy nice job." he said to Ryu and then he walked out of the office.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:32 pm
Kuro smiled and wispered loudly towards Ryu"get some,oh and know would be a good time to leave before he loses it "he said with a smile on his face, as he points to the kage, kuro then turned to the hooded woman who just jump in,but he just stood quiet figuring she was not here for him"......"  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Both the teenagers looked at each other before Daiki looked at Kuro "If we leave then the girls won't find us, and if you didn't notice they're hard to keep track of."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:24 am
((Aww my psycho daughters have another boyfriend ^_^

They broke their last boyfriend eek they had one hell of a lover's quarrel and the guy died but hector your tough biggrin ))  

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:26 am
(( eek Who was their last boyfriend?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 am
Kazuo smiles all anger gone as he sees the sushi. He was starving. "Thank you Tony." He quickly rips open the bag and pulls out the chop sticks and breaks them apart. In a few swift motions he ate the food finishing in five minutes.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:53 pm
Aro`s clone watched Mizu still but waited outside the building.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:55 pm
Mizu held her post as she watched Kazuo eat. She sighed as figged with her new colored hair pulling her hood down lower.

( eek st- stalker eek )  

Rockgirl809

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:56 pm
ACsweetpea
((Aww my psycho daughters have another boyfriend ^_^

They broke their last boyfriend eek they had one hell of a lover's quarrel and the guy died but hector your tough biggrin ))

(Lol, well they have two Psycho boyfriends, Ryu would murder any Uchiha out of hate... and Daiki is such a psycho he loves killing, he says the screams of pain that people let out makes him gitty to Gut them.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxChuuninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎

Velox stood up and went to go meet up with Regula at the training grounds.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:23 pm
Rockgirl809
Mizu held her post as she watched Kazuo eat. She sighed as figged with her new colored hair pulling her hood down lower.

( eek st- stalker eek )
I know twisted )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:28 pm
( ninja uhhh lol weird)  

Rockgirl809

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:02 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Still seated outside the kage's office, Eli was continued to sleep..or at least..pretended to sleep, snores and all. In truth, Eli couldn't get to sleep. His damn eye kept stabbing..however after awhile, he got use to it to the point where he could ignore it....but it still hurt like hell. As he continued to snore, Eli thought, "Good lord...how long have I been waiting on Kazou? Its felt like hours...and yet he still keeps getting visitor after visitor...when will it be my turn.....You know...screw it...if Kazou isn't alone by the end of this hour, I kicking everybodies a** until they are out of that office..this is frickin ridiculous". He really started to hate himself telling Kazou that he should finish his conversations.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:15 pm
(wow J.... thats one post there lol)  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:36 pm

~~Mizu Hasu~~

First step to eternal life, is you have to DIE!

User Image

Mizu left until Kazuo was dine with is business.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games