Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Your first Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiru324

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:01 am
My first one was Resident Evil: Directors Cut I was probably around 12 years old. And the funny thing was that I played it at my grandmas house. xD
My grandma must be a RE fan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:09 am
I actully came across resident evil by chance. In 2003 My mom needed to get a rental car, hers was in the shop. Well, I open the glove box, you know, just being noise, and I found one brand new RE 1 directers cut, and one brand new RE 2. Untill, I never knew a thing about RE.  

LAAG

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:28 pm
Yeah, I was at a video game store, and at the time all I had was N64... And I remember at school, this kid I didn't like used to type like... Fanfiction or something about RE3, and I never paid attention to it, but at the same time, there was this show on YTV called "Gamerz" and they were basically reviewing and previewing games, and they had this one special that was themed around Resident Evil, so at the time there was a bit of a buzz going on. So I was at a video game store, looking for something to rent and I saw Resident Evil 2, and I asked him, "Is this any good?" and he was like, "Yeah, it's pretty good." So I rented it... Little did I know how much it would change my life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:55 pm
I first got into Resident Evil when a friend of mine showed me the movie and I've been hooked ever since. My first game was RE 4. So, I'm a newborn fan.  

Rei-Melon

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, I was at a video game store, and at the time all I had was N64... And I remember at school, this kid I didn't like used to type like... Fanfiction or something about RE3, and I never paid attention to it, but at the same time, there was this show on YTV called "Gamerz" and they were basically reviewing and previewing games, and they had this one special that was themed around Resident Evil, so at the time there was a bit of a buzz going on. So I was at a video game store, looking for something to rent and I saw Resident Evil 2, and I asked him, "Is this any good?" and he was like, "Yeah, it's pretty good." So I rented it... Little did I know how much it would change my life.

I know how you feel. :XP: Like I said way back in this thing.. RE2 was what got me hooked after just watching it on the N64. My friend was kickass at it, too.. And when I saw Leon in RE4 and bought it seven years later in 2005, I needed to see him in his prime.. in Raccoon City. I ended up buying in this order: RE4, REmake, RE2, RE0, RE4 (PS2), RE: CVX (PS2), RE: Outbreak, RE: Dead Aim, and newest.. RE4 (Wii). XD I also preordered RE: UC.. and I'm sad. I've been looking for RE2 on the N64, I want to play it on the system that showed me it for the first time and got me caught like a fish on a lure. It's odd.. I like things that scare me. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:01 pm
Well, if you find it, just don't die of shock when you see how terrible it looks.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:01 pm
If I remember correctly, Resident Evil 2 came out in 1998 (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). I was 11, and I had just gotten a Playstation for Christmas. I asked my father if he would let me rent Resident Evil 2, because all my buddies at school told me that Resident Evil was a fantastic game, so naturally I was interested.

Little did I know that renting that game would change my life later on down the road! Of course, I was a strange little girl who loved being scared... >.> Not much has changed, minus the little girl part! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:40 pm
NotteRequiem
Of course, I was a strange little girl who loved being scared... >.> Not much has changed, minus the little girl part! xd

Lol, that's exactly how I was...and still am! razz  

Vankala

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:50 pm
Vankala
NotteRequiem
Of course, I was a strange little girl who loved being scared... >.> Not much has changed, minus the little girl part! xd

So glad to see that there are brethren amidst us! surprised

There is definately a picture of me from 5th grade holding a glass vial (that used to hold purfume that belonged to my Dad) that was filled with a dark purply substance. I wore all white that day and made myself a scientists name tag.

Did I mention that this was our annual "Carrear day Photoshoot"? Where you dress up in a profession and are allowed one prop?

Yea... I was a wierd little kid..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:59 pm
NotteRequiem
Vankala
NotteRequiem

There is definately a picture of me from 5th grade holding a glass vial (that used to hold purfume that belonged to my Dad) that was filled with a dark purply substance. I wore all white that day and made myself a scientists name tag.

Did I mention that this was our annual "Carrear day Photoshoot"? Where you dress up in a profession and are allowed one prop?

Wow, we didn't have anything like that in our school. Well, even if they did, I wasn't into RE back then...hell, I don't think it even existed when I was in 5th grade. sweatdrop  

Vankala

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:01 pm
Vankala
NotteRequiem
Vankala
NotteRequiem

Wow, we didn't have anything like that in our school. Well, even if they did, I wasn't into RE back then...hell, I don't think it even existed when I was in 5th grade. sweatdrop

neutral Sometimes I don't realize how old I am...

I need to find that picture... My family was reeeally confused... My Dad was the only one who actually "got it". The pic was in his wallet for a loooooong time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:43 pm
technichly re dc. But the one i actually got a good amount of time in was outbreak.  

bbaIla

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:46 pm
My first RE was 3 ^^...I was like...well I don't remember how old I was... but my mom was all like...."David do not play this..." so I did...of course and I luved it ^^ So then I got hooked ^^ sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:02 pm
Resident Evil: Director's Cut(I think that was the name), I was... I think 8 at the time. I started playing the story-mode and ran into some dead corpse, then this zombie turns around and is like "aaah ima eet u 8O"; I had lots of nightmares pertaining to that.

But then I played a different part of it, where the zombies had guns or something.

THAT didn't scare me at all, was maybe the first 3rd person shooter I played, too. surprised  

MaskedHand

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:55 pm
There's really no other mode aside from the story mode.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff