Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Temporary OOC thread. lol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 pm
"I'll be using the two new taijutsu moves so you can know what looks like. But this guy is seriously doubting us and should be ready to go back to that hospital."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:46 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

"Well, if you really want him to yourself, be my guest. My anger has subsided. Besides, there will be other days I can beat him to a pulp. However if he sincerely wants us to double team, I say we should happily oblige".

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:54 pm
"I would be happy to take him on myself, the conceded brat needs another beating to get himself sorted out." Tensuo turned to Darion." Once I beat you, good luck trying to get up after I've trapped you."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:01 pm
Eli

User Image

Eli twitched his eye. Tensuo was a bit scary when he was serious. "Now now. Don't beat him up to hard. He is still one of us so we shouldn't treat him like a serious enemy".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:07 pm
"If he keeps acting like this, then he won't be anymore." Tensuo never really got mad but just something about Darion made him just want to kill him on the spot. At this point you could see tar circling around his eye. It did not cover it all because he did not have the 2nd stage of his kekkei genkai.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:17 pm
'Thank you his distracted!' Mizu then took out one of her books as she leaned back on the tree as she started to jot down some notes on how Ryugan and kazou fights. She could study these notes about these two and how they both use style. Soon she would be able to find a cheat to fight these two.  

Rockgirl809

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:03 pm
Darion smirked."Your nothing like your brother..."Darion said as wind picked up."ill go first..."Darion said as he wave his hand and a tornado went around Tensuo."Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap) enjoy your self."Darion said as he dropped ten kunais on the ground around the tornado  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:12 pm
Tensuo smirked, he knew this jutsu well, Darion can nt attack him as he cannot get out. Soon he will get out and he will be vulnerable.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:18 pm
"he probably thinks i cant Attack but hes wrong.Darion thought to himself as wind surrounded his body."Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind) "Darion whispered to himself then made 4 Wind clones appeared with the armor on as well then all four of the clones ran into the tornado with out any harm done and when they got in they attacked Tensuo two from above , one stricking from below and on stright at him."like i said enjoy"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:31 pm
Mizu finished jotting down her notes as she pulled down her hood a bit more as she didi some handsigns. She altered her own body shape and melted on the tree as she headed to the gates.  

Rockgirl809

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:29 pm
Eli

User Image

Eli simply sat back against a nearby tree and watched. This was Tensuo's fight, so it would be wrong for him to interfere.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:15 pm
Rockgirl809
'Thank you his distracted!' Mizu then took out one of her books as she leaned back on the tree as she started to jot down some notes on how Ryugan and kazou fights. She could study these notes about these two and how they both use style. Soon she would be able to find a cheat to fight these two.

((lol, Im gonna call you out on your "Notes" if they give information that I didn't reveal like, I have Byakugan, or something of that sort. unlike scrapples, I saw this coming so I got in some armor that covered my eyes, though if you step the f** up (to me), you'll get messed f** up(By me) lol. [just wanted to sound like the big homie,lol..again]))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:26 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Rockgirl809

((lol, Im gonna call you out on your "Notes" if they give information that I didn't reveal like, I have Byakugan, or something of that sort. unlike scrapples, I saw this coming so I got in some armor that covered my eyes, though if you step the f** up (to me), you'll get messed f** up(By me) lol. [just wanted to sound like the big homie,lol..again]))

(Are you going to respond to my post Dizzle?

I don't really care if she takes notes. Just about everyone who knows Kazuo knows he has sharingan and the angel. Even if she did have info on how I fought it still wouldn't make a difference if I were to fight her.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:27 pm
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Rockgirl809

(Are you going to respond to my post Dizzle?

I don't really care if she takes notes. Just about everyone who knows Kazuo knows he has sharingan and the angel. Even if she did have info on how I fought it still wouldn't make a difference if I were to fight her.)

((Doing it now.

True, true. I was just joking anyway.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:56 pm
((lol, Hiro how's Ryugan cocky, he's been calm and morbid the entire battle?? He hasn't done one cocky thing, not even a smirk after a successful attack))

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan began to lower from the tornado's strength, he began to fall toward ground due to the lack of air. His shuriken that attempted to sneak behind him fell along with Kazuo (assuming your falling also, so you never looked at me and preformed hand signs) Ryugan knew the funnel was about to yards in width thanks to his Byakugan, which he could use thanks to his armor, so he quickly began go along with the wind of the tornado, spinning with it until he was in his akuma hiraise's kuro shipuu. He spiraled out of the tornado and flew off the grounds yelling "GOT SOMETHING TO DO!!"

Chuunin can perform: 92(all months and stuff) - 1
38 Academy Jutsu
34 Gennin Jutsu
31 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu - 1
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff