Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:01 pm
(ok i say go for it..cause it is fun playign a pissed off drunk man :] )User Image
Aiden drank from his gin bottle and started yelling at anya "how dare you treat me like im some idiot.. i gave you life.. don't you understand i gave you life women!" he burped a few times.."why don't you girls love me!!"
(ok eve take it away)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:32 pm
( Go for it please! )
User Image
Anya didn't speak to him just stayed quiet, she wanted nothing to do with him. Finally she had a small idea that she knew was a long shot.
"Maybe if you didn't drink as much as you do... or if you didn't try to rush women into your room..." Anya said softly yet loud enough to hear.

Kiatala

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:44 pm
User Image
Aiden looked at anya with a quizzical look "what do you mean girl.. i'am the greatest romancer ever" he burped again he smiled a silly drunk smile
(this si to much fun for me playing drunk razz xD)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image
"If that is true, then why do we all fear and hate you." Anya said quickly. Anya was hopping something would happen here soon.
"You move to quickly, scaring us to believing that there is nothing more to you than being drunk, and sex. I think there is, you just hate to show it..." Anya says taking a flower out of her hair and twirling it with her cuffed hands.

Kiatala

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:56 pm
(waiting for tarah to post before i pass out and make it easier on her to break out anya)
User Image

Aiden sighed.. "just shut up!!" he sat in fornt of the cage and drank some more "what do you know whore!!" he took another swig of gin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:58 pm
User Image
"I am no whore, I haven't had a man with me for a very long time." Anya says. She was trying to tempt him in a way then tossed the flower down to the side.

Kiatala

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:07 pm
User Image

Aiden drank some more and tried to block her out.. he shook his head "please what are you trying to prove here"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image

Landing on the ground Mina walked around as she saw some men slumed on the ground out cold. Smilling she walks up and has some fun by causing some trouble. She penned some weird things on their passes, tied a few of them together for the fun of it, and tied there shoes together. She didn't care if it was childish she wanted to have fun and that's what she was going to do. She wasn't going to let anyone stop her not even Aiden or the other lusty men that were still concious.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image
"That there is more..." Anya said softly, she curled up even closer to the corner.
"Will you let me out?" Anya said slowly looking at him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:26 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah's ears perked as she heard Anya being locked up in a cage by their idiot master Aiden. Quietly, she grabbed the keys and tip toed out of her house, making sure the other masters didn't catch sight of her. Seeing Aiden was close to passing out again, she took the chance and ran over to Anya. She put her fingers to her lips, telling the girl not to make a noise. "I will get you out..." she murmured. She took the keys and unlocked the cage, and the undid her binds.

Taking her hand, she pulled Anya out and pushed shoved Anya quietly, telling her to run to Tarah's house and lock her door. "No body loves you because you lock people in cages!" she hiss at Aiden, as she ran after Anya.

(( you don't have to make Aiden pass out, it would be more fun if he wasn't, plus, Tarah likes adventure... hehehe!))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:56 pm
( on my itouch)
A I D E N:
Aiden almost past out until he blinked his eyes twice and looked at anya's cage. She wasn't there he looked at the bottle of gin and shook his head.. He blinked again and then heard Tarah voice.. He got up and stumbled after them " get back here both of you!!" he thre his gin bottle into the gardens streets and passed out
((00c: ya I'll hav Aiden chase after you two after Anya paots so keep running ahah :p)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis wasn't surprised much by her sudden flapping in her wings and smirked, even as a small scratch appeared on his left cheek, bleeding slightly from the wings vicious flaps."I beg to differ, my precious....you were brought here by your master to be one and only one thing. Just a pleasure toy for the use of men, even for the good Luis, despite not wanting it." He said to her softly as she flew away from him. He slowly made his way closer, seeing her trip on the robe that she had thrown away earlier."You are destined to be a slave....and I will be your master..." He said smirking evilly as he grew closer and closer to her.

Tonight is going to be fun, well, only for me.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image

Tina hissed "no i will never let you be my master" she looked at him in fear.. but she was ready to defend herself.. she wouldn't let him take her with out a fight. She wouldn't not be claimed the way aiden likes to claim her.. she would fight until dark luis left her alone  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:17 am
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis was now pretty close to Tina as she was on the floor and kept his smirk of evil on his face."You will be...I will make you my slave..." He said to her softly, kneeling down in front of her, ready to make his. He stopped before he could get any closer realizing that she was about to fight. He didn't care if she was going to fight back. He was going to have her as his slave, no matter what. If she did happen to injure him, it would reflect on to the good Luis, but the dark Luis had 24 hours really to do this and get Tina to be his slave, unless she could find a weakness.

Tonight is going to be fun, well, only for me.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:40 am
User Image
Tina lifted a fist to to defend her self..but she couldn't hit him.. she dropped it "I can't hit you... the good luis is still un there and any damaged i do to you itll hurt him.. i can't" she was so so close to weeping.. she looked into the dark luis's eyes..she saw a sparkle of good luis's..she tried hard to think of how to stop dark luis..if she couldnt shed take this tonight and ask good luis in the morning..  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff