Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
RP Planning (& Discussion?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 am
You are very welcome Miss Tiina. I do hope you get to feeling better soon. =]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:26 am
I have no problems whatsoever with how the mansion rp is going. I know how difficult it is to make an rp then run the thing trying to make everyone happy and willing to particapate. So, I have no problems again.
And dont worry about it Tiina. Like the little lady (Shy) said, opinions are like armpits. Everyone has one, and they stink. Really badly. XD  

Siegfried006

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:45 am
Thank you Mister Sieg. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:38 pm
Thank you, with that support, i have no problem to continue.
* Huggles you both *
heart

I got an awkward problem with my computer (i think it was), that made me lose a huge RP reply when i was to post it, so i ended up having to shorten it down (the initial dressing room description).
Oh, well, i guess the replacement will work fine.
heart  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:06 pm
Lol I see, that always stinks. *huggle back* You are most welcome my friend!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:53 pm
Meow.
I feel clearly better now .........
Hopefully, Ally will pass by here:
I need to know if there is anything specific at all(or possibly several things), that she'd like to pe a part of the Character Alexandria 's Maid outfit, except for the standard outfit for the Duchess' maids (this is different from the Mansion's Maids).
I mean details like pearls, baobao's, claws, shining pendant, staff, or even a specific clothing that Ally has seen somewhere.
I don't do this just to be kind, it is part of the idea to have the Maids follow the same outfit, but also each having a detail (or more)that makes each Maid visibly different from the others.

So, if/when you read this, Ally, is there some kind, or several kinds, of Items and/or Specific Clothing that Alexandria would choose as "her detail"?  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:59 pm
My possibly not-so-diplomatic-but-I'll-try response:
Tiina, you're doing a great job with the RP.
Alphonse, may I reccomend creating your own roleplay(it may get deleted, I'm not sure, but I guess you could try) or trying another guild?
Perhaps this one?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:29 pm
O-Oh.. Um.. I don't know Miss Tiina.. I mean, maybe if I had some ideas of what sort of outfits Duchess' maids there were or the Mansion's maids looked like then, yes. I could clearly deside. But otherwise, I can't. If it's alright with you ma'am.. Maybe you can show me different types of different maid outfits for Duchess' Maids and the Mansion's Maids. If that's alright with you ma'am ..  

Shy Risktaker

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:41 am
Ally:
Ok, this is the "Basic Mansion Maid Looks":
User Image
However, your Character is supposed to have Clothing based on the Dutchess' Maids, like variations of these:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
You can choose any of the above 4, or a combination of them.
It you choose the fourth, or a variant of it, you may clearly choose a different collar than the current one (look on earlier pictures/Tektek's if you dont remember how other may look).

In addition to that, it would be nice if you decided for an additional item, or a few, to add to it.
If you don't know what, then look at other Tektek's, and/or look around in the Gaia Shops.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:17 pm
Hawk is back in the roleplay! miss me?  

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:28 pm
Yes, i did, at least!
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:56 pm
The RP:
..... wow, you did a nice inlay there, although two details:
Most creatures in the Stable are actual Horses, there are only a few "Exotics". I excuse the description with her being overwhelmed with the sounds.
However ...... double door?

I like the idea of just moving past Maidine & "Alphonse" and that they would be arguing .....

..... a bit fast moving, it may seem like, but you can be said to really have woken up a while ago, and you also described the route ......
(Sorry, i just try to show why i accept yours, but not Alphonse's .... contributions ...... as they were made, i really don't like to ... piss ANYONE off, at all.)
sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:50 am
That's fine. When I've been away for a while, I have a tendency to describe what my character has been doing while other people roleplay. Sort of a "meanwhile, on the other side of the mansion..." thing. I'll edit the "double door" out, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:00 am
Thank you!
heart
I was a little worried, really .... sweatdrop
You seem very used to Roleplaying, at least this kind, then?  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:12 am
((said typed with a wry half-smile))
No, I just learn fast.  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games