Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Seireitei
THE WORLD OF BLEACH! ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Defined By Spontaneity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:32 pm
Kael Markahev
"The Everlasting Flame"
|| 5th Division || Rank: Captain || Kidō Master || Immense Spiritual Power || Zanpakutō: Kōjin ||

User Image

Kael turned to Arthuria and Kaitou. "You know, your doubt of his chance of victory isn't very uplifting. I think he could easily beat her. Remember, it's not a matter of how much speed, strength, reiatsu, or reiryoku you have, but a matter of how it is manipulated." He stated, in Kaitou's defense. "But, judging by her reiatsu, she's easily adjuchas-class, maybe a very weak vasto lorde."

"The more things change, the more they stay the same. Boundaries shift, new players step in; but power always finds a place to rest its head.
We fought and bled along side the enemy; we should've known they’d hate us for it.
History is written by the victor, and here I am, thinking we'd won.
But you bring down one enemy and they find someone even worse to replace him.
Locations change... the rationale, the objective.
Yesterday's enemies are today’s recruits...
Train them to fight alongside you and pray they don’t eventually decide to hate you for it, too."

Theme: New Divide By: Linkin Park

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:11 am
*Arina closes her eyes, takes a deep breath and shakes her head then opens her eyes and stands and looks at Kael* "i never meant for this to be a battle" *she shifts her gaze to Kai and her eyes begin to change into catlike slits, Arina blinks hard before continuing* "but now that it has, i had best be going, until next time little fish" *she smiles* "maybe next time you will listen..."*Arina turns and runs*  

chisanoko

ThiccBae

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:54 pm
rangiku walks slowly down the street looking for momo  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:05 pm
Akuma was lying down half sleep on a siingle branch on a tree not knowing where he was for a minute until he realized where he was
"Awe man,where am I?" Akuma said stretching and yawning
"Think I feel asleep......again...." Akuma rolled over thinking he was on a bed and fell out the tree,he hit his head and just sat there
"Eh,that was uh,fun" Akuma stood up and started walking off brushing his hair off.  

Vinney Rivers

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:37 am
"Idiots! Why did you let her get away? I could have easily beaten her in my condition." Kai started feeling much better to the point where he had energy to sit up. "There is no way i could have easily taken a hit like this, she must have gotten pretty serious when i attacked." Kai then stretches and begins to rise to his feet. "Thank you captains, Im fine now." You can clearly see on hs face that he wasnt fine, and it wasnt because of the wound on his chest that he knew would leave a scar, it was because of the fact that he lost horribly. Kaitou never takes losses well. He believes that to take a loss in battle is to be hit and wounded, or dead, and right now he was feeling like a little of both.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:31 am
*as shes running arina contemplates what had happened in her head* "adjuchas class? a weak vasto lorde? humph..." *arina scouls and slows to a walk, she looks down at her zonpakuto and motices a thin line of blood dripping off it* "little fish" *arina smiles at the thought of the battle she had just had. being an infornation gatherer, she didnt have meny chances to battle*  

chisanoko

Defined By Spontaneity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:34 pm
Kael Markahev
"The Everlasting Flame"
|| 5th Division || Rank: Captain || Kidō Master || Immense Spiritual Power || Zanpakutō: Kōjin ||

User Image

Of many things, Kael disliked some young kid, insulting his intelligence or his decisions. He shunpoed in front of the boy, gripping his neck, and lifting him off the ground. "Call me an idiot again. I'm your damn superior. Learn some respect boy."

"The more things change, the more they stay the same. Boundaries shift, new players step in; but power always finds a place to rest its head.
We fought and bled along side the enemy; we should've known they’d hate us for it.
Train them to fight alongside you and pray they don’t eventually decide to hate you for it, too."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:26 pm
"I may be a child, but i am about the same level if not stronger, now release me before you find yourself a new enemy." Kai says, not budging or reaching for his sword. "Now I repeat, put me down or you will regret it!" Kai stares at Kael ignoring everything else around them.  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

Defined By Spontaneity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:41 pm
Kael Markahev
"The Everlasting Flame"

User Image

Kaels smiled, seeing the fire in his eyes. He let go, dropping him. He then slowly unsheathed his Soul Slayer. "Go full power. Unleash shikai, and bankai if you have it." He shunpoed back ten feet. "I want to show you a few things kid."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:18 pm
"So be it.." Kaitou's head is a little clearer, He knew this was just a spar, but he didnt want the other captains to think he was weaker than the others! He Shupoed to the side of Kael. "My full power you shall see." He then Shupoed a few steps back and unsheathed his sword. "The tides have changed in our favor, Rise Ensuya Takeshi." Kai's blade turns into its Shikai form which was a a longer blade then his original Katana, but with no guard, and it appears to be made of ice. In the handle, it has a gem, with the japanese character for 'Water' on it. "Lets go.." Kai then seemily vanishes.  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

Defined By Spontaneity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:49 pm
Kael Markahev
"The Everlasting Flame"

User Image

He may have "seemingly vanished", but a Captain, one of Kael's classification, had abnormally high skills with sensing spiritual pressure. He honed in on Kaitou's every movement, more than prepared to counter at any give time. He then smiled, sheathing his Soul Slayer. "Never-mind. I don't think I'll be needing this. I think I ought to show you the reason as to why, I am the fifth Division Captain."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 pm
Kai then appears in front of Kael and thrusts his blade forward. He then slashes across attempting to cut Kael's Torso. "Why dont you draw your blade?" Kai says as he suddenly stops. He wasnt intimidated by Kael, but ever since the academy he felt some type of rivalry between him and Kael. He always felt the need to aim to surpass Kael, and ever since Kai has been growing stronger and stronger, and eventually they both became captain. This was Kaitou's moment to show Kael that he wasnt the same goofy kid from the academy! "Well answer me...Show me your Shikai or i refuse to duel!!"  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

Defined By Spontaneity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:54 pm
Kael Markahev
"The Everlasting Flame"

User Image

(( I'm going to add you to my bio, being you decided to include a history between us. ))

Kael, began to laugh, one that Kaitou would be more than familar with. "When I taught you in the academy, I told you, you'd never become as powerful as me. You are bound to that petty anger... that stupid vengeance. When I was your age, I too was blinded by it. You need to grow up. I don't even need to unsheathe my blade to stop you." Kael, then began to increase his reiatsu, slowly, but it grew, and finally doubled. The feeling at this close a distance for Kaitou, would be like three-hundred pounds of weight, all over his body simultaneously. He then placed his hand on the blade of Kaitou's Soul Slayer. He smirked, before gripping it tightly, the blade not cutting into his reiatsu-hardened skin. He exerted full pressure on it, attempting to shatter the shikai with his bare strength. "If I unleashed my shikai, the reiatsu alone would break all the bones in your body, and grind them into dust boy. I would not kill someone I favor. Someone who means something to me. Boy, you are the future of Soul Society. I'm an old man, I only have a good couple thousand years left to run. You are still my pupil, and you have much to learn."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 pm
"There is one thing you are forgetting..." Kai smirks "....I AM NOT A CHILD ANYMORE! The future is now." Kai begins releasing rieatsu. " You were wrong about 2 things as a matter of fact..." Kaitou's mood changed, his words became more calm and with a clear head he attempted to continue the battle. "...One thing for sure, You think ive been slacking off... but im pretty sure that i am the only person who can match you in the whole soul society." Kai's Reiatsu grew, matching Kael's. "They call me the kid genius for a reason." He then looks up at Kael and smiles. "Number 2, you made a mistake grabbing my Zanpaktou as you did, This is the legendary ice blade Ensuya Takeshi, his shikai ability is paralysis... can you feel your arm numbing? Its as if the blood in your veins has frozen over, for the remainder of the duel your left hand will be completely frozen by the power of my blade. I told you i wasnt slackng off, that would have only disappointed you as my sensei, i became a captain for a reason, let me show you how i got thus far!"  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:55 pm
"Stupid boys and their bickering, I'm gonna stop this." she thought angrily as she brought her hands back together. "Bakudo Number 61: Rikujōkōrō!" she shouted aiming this at Kaitou. She made six wide beams and sent them flying into his midsection preventing him from moving. "You boys need to stop fighting and get over your foolish pride. Kill each other in the training arena." she yelled as she kept Kaitou in place.  
Seireitei

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff