Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Streets of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:30 am
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku came with the bull to a stop at the streets as he stopped playing music and the bull became nothing more than dust again,"So sleepy.......... and boring...." Riku said as he yawned and walked through the streets, he looked around and realize as a ninja he hadn't made money for a very long time as his stomach growled suddenly so he then made three instrument before he made four clones of himself one took up a piccolo Riku had, the next had a guitar, and the third one was playing the con-gos, while the last clone was there with a sign "Please listen to our music; compensation is appreciated!" They all started to play an original piece by them.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:24 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku hypnotism the people in the streets with his music as he soon made a s**t load of money as he just picked it up and left to the gates with a big smile on his face.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Ariana walked down the street as the street lights beamed down. Many people were out having a good time as she walked around unaware of where she belonged. She walked the whole night loving the gentle breeze and lights. After a few hours shops began to close and the once lively streets were vacant. A thin sheet of sandwich wrapping paper rolled across the street as she walked heading home.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:37 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
"I like to sing, I love to sing to you, I don't know what am I gonna do yet here I am singing, singing to you oh great tempest sea. You are sooooo unforgiving and yeah your emotions run wild wild." Riku came on top of his beast as he sang in a very country way with a guitar on his hands.

Riku's Theme:
"The mind is endless...."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:56 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageSelene walked into the nearly empty streets, it was noon so everyone was probaly sleeping too like she did but there were some people out and about. She did find the fresh red apple she wanted and took a bite out of it happily as she could hear the sound of a guitar and singing nearby and wondered where it came from.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:57 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku made some seals and made five shadow clones then with his tattoos it seemed like he decorated his summoned beast as the main Riku kept playing music then two Riku's sat on the horns blowing a stream of fire the other two made instruments one a trumpet and another was a drum while the last clone was singing as they made a parade suddenly as Riku was bored and wanted to make his own good time as they walked through the streets.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:08 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageSitting perched atop a building like pagoda hidden in the shadows Shoko had just left the academy and now see's this. She sighs and silently hops from building to building, basically following this person she has never seen before. Luckily she has some many clones around town, one of her was eventually going to run into any new ninja or happenings within the village.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:09 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageSelene leaned against the wall finally spotted where hte music was comming from and watched.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:13 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku just kept playing as suddenly a snake like rock beast and wolf like rock beast where also summoned underneath the drum and trumpet player as the guitar and singer just walk along the way for now there was just using a small genjutsu to force anyone who heard them to distort the colors they would see making it like a trip out acid trip as they looked around them though it was weak so it would wear off soon. As Riku got to the end of the street and completely stopped and the beasts and clone disappeared as Riku jumped on his original bull one and went on his way as he continue to play the guitar.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:36 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageStopping suddenly atop a building, The genjutsu takes effect on Shoko momentarily, making it very difficult to move. Colors weave about through her vision, before it wears off she see's many a thing. Stopping for a moment she looks to this new person. She stops, leaning against a wall high up on a pagoda and plays her flute. Suddenly down on the streets out of an eerie mist, the Doki appear. 3 giant beasts strange as can be now follow Riku, this way Shoko can keep her distance and yet still track him.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:02 pm
(forgot to mention that he headed for the springs)  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki wandered around the streets attempting to find something, interesting. And away from the Springs, hopefully. Her hands in her pockets she heaved a sigh. For some reason she was feeling a little down for the count. Her back ached and her allergies were kicking in. Aki rubbed her nose and grumbled something under her breath. She paused to look through the window of a flower shop. She looked but didn't truly see. Suddenly minutes passed by and Aki realized she'd stood there doing nothing but breathing and blindly staring. Aki shook her head snapping her attention back to the earth.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:34 pm
A small black haired donkey that had Arekku's insignia bit Aki's butt as he seemed to come looking for her only.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:44 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

The sharp pinch of the donkey's teeth on her rear end caused a yelp to leap from Aki. She jumped and turned to face the creature while her hands covered the sore spot. "W-what the hell?" She grumbled and stared at the donkey. She saw the insignia and rose both her eyebrows in curiosity. "Arekku sent you? What's he need now?" Aki sighed and fussed with her hair. "Oh no matter, just lead me to him, okay Burro-chan?" She rolled her shoulders ready to either follow the small donkey.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:46 pm
The donkey nodded lazily as it started to walk away slowly heading to the gates it was very lazy animal and love to bite things for some reason.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff