Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Yes! Heart Gold and Soul Silver! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now that a week has passed... Got starters...?
  Cyndaquil
  Chikorita
  Totodile
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:02 pm
Regulust
I never hated a Miltank so much.

Which is why that ******** is listed at That One Boss.

Guys. STOMP is the new Rollout.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:23 pm
Anyone want a Yanma egg? They're super Rare in only one Route on both games and you'll likely take a good 4+ hours.

I have 3.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:32 pm
Regulust
Anyone want a Yanma egg? They're super Rare in only one Route on both games and you'll likely take a good 4+ hours.

I have 3.
Sure, if you're just giving them away. I don't really have anything great to trade, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:50 pm
Meta_Fish
Regulust

I have 3.
Sure, if you're just giving them away. I don't really have anything great to trade, though.

Yeah just give me a crap pokemon, that you won't care if I release.

EDIT: I have 45 now.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:33 pm
Regulust
Meta_Fish
Regulust

I have 3.

I'll take one too if you're willing...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:44 pm
Master_Glink
Regulust
Meta_Fish
Regulust

I have 3.

I'll take one too if you're willing...

Sure.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:44 pm
Well, I have my GB Sounds.

On to training for the Battler Frontier.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
I just got my HG copy yesterday and already have 2 badges ... i also need the Shiney Pichu traded so I can get the Spiky Eared Pichu and Jirachi for the special Pokewalker course ... i'm willing to trade my Pichu and Jirachi on my Pearl game to anyone who can help me out  

QuietSapphire

7,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:43 pm
Demonwarrior17
I just got my HG copy yesterday and already have 2 badges ... i also need the Shiney Pichu traded so I can get the Spiky Eared Pichu and Jirachi for the special Pokewalker course ... i'm willing to trade my Pichu and Jirachi on my Pearl game to anyone who can help me out
I so would if I could get my DS wifi to work. :I  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:44 pm
Darn... I wish I could play this game more often. But I have another physics exam this week. Maybe I can get some time over Spring Break next week. Catch up, and maybe get a few badges on each game. sweatdrop  

Master_Glink

QuietSapphire

7,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:04 pm
8Bit Jack
Demonwarrior17
I so would if I could get my DS wifi to work. :I
thanks 8bit you want my friend code?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:44 pm
Beat Pryce and Team Rocket.

Finally got my Baton Passing Vaporeon and my Quilava evolved into Typhlosion finally. I managed to get access to another DS and got my stash of good 'mons onto SS, inlcuding Jirachi and Arceus. I'll reserve them for competitive battles, though. I've gotten to attached to my SS team to abandon any of them now (except Sudowoodo...I switched him in for Blissey). Traded my Scyther with a Metal Coat to get Scizor. Sure he has lowered defenses to some types, but now he's got only one weakness (Fire), plus his defensive stats and his Attack stat has gone way up.

Team Status:

Typhlosion, Lv. 37
Vaporeon, Lv. 36
Nidoking, Lv. 31
Scizor, Lv. 31
Pidgeotto, Lv. 33
Blissey, Lv. 34  

Sir Codin

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:31 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Beat Pryce and Team Rocket.

Finally got my Baton Passing Vaporeon and my Quilava evolved into Typhlosion finally. I managed to get access to another DS and got my stash of good 'mons onto SS, inlcuding Jirachi and Arceus. I'll reserve them for competitive battles, though. I've gotten to attached to my SS team to abandon any of them now (except Sudowoodo...I switched him in for Blissey). Traded my Scyther with a Metal Coat to get Scizor. Sure he has lowered defenses to some types, but now he's got only one weakness (Fire), plus his defensive stats and his Attack stat has gone way up.

Team Status:

Typhlosion, Lv. 37
Vaporeon, Lv. 36
Nidoking, Lv. 31
Scizor, Lv. 31
Pidgeotto, Lv. 33
Blissey, Lv. 34

Oh wow, we're at the same point in the game. Except you have a full six-mon team, and all but one have fully evolved. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm
So I just noticed the Gym Leaders can actually use TWO potions on the same Mon in a pinch.

It pissed me off enough that they even used one to begin with.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:39 pm
What do you guys use for the Battle Tower? For singles I go Ambipom, Scizor, and Togekiss. For doubles, Vaporeon, Lapras, Sczior, Ambipom.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff