Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Hall of Lost Souls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:29 pm
"I will be giving you a new Fraccion soon, he is strong and will be part of your squad that protects Las Noches. He is a possible candidate for an Espada postion so, train him well" He though about what was about to go down.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:37 pm
"Ah well what is this candidates name? If I may ask Lord?" Ghant had a confused look about his face.  

Kaisho Takahashi

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:42 pm
"Not yet my brother, when the time comes" He chuckled at the impatientence of Ghant.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:44 pm
Ghant just nodded in response, he knew Lord Nicodemus had someone good in mind.  

Kaisho Takahashi

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:40 pm
"New people are showing up all over the place. This I like. And glad you made it Ghant." Kaze spoke up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:15 pm
Tori entered the great hall, and took his seat. "greetings everyone, I hope I havent missed to much. I see we have a new member, my name is tori and I am the primera Espada, and your name would be...?" Tori asked, faceing toward the new arrancar.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Caelum Tsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:20 am
User Image
† Caelum †

"..." Caelum turned to the Primera, his crimson eyes taking in his features as he looked to him. He had also taken a moment to observe each of the other Espada as they had entered the room and made their various greetings. When Caelum finally spoke to answer the male Arrancar, his voice was calm and low, almost cool. "I am Caelum, the Tercera Espada." With that, he gave a light bow his head in respect before returning his none-too-rapt attention back to Nicodemus-sama and the entire gathering in general.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:38 am
"good day lord nicodemus, tori, Ghant, kaze....who is the newcomer?"  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Caelum Tsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:08 am
User Image
† Caelum †

Caelum did not even bother answering the newest member of the meeting. He had grown tired of introducing himself. He then realized it would have been better to simply wait until everyone had arrived to introduce himself so that he would not have to repeat himself.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:50 am
Enu entered the hall bowing to each of the espada, "hello all," she then took her seat, glancing at the new arrancar sitting in the tres Espada seat. "I am En'u Kage, 2nd Espada. You are the new tres Espada?"  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

everily

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nika Bell -- Fraccion -- Soixante-Deux

User Image

Nika walked after Enu-sama and looked around. There weren't any chairs for the Fraccion so she just stood off to the side, a little ways behind Enu-sama's chair. She didn't say anything and she didn't move. She just watched the other Espada do what they may.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image
† Caelum †

"Tercera," Caelum corrected and nodded. "Yes, I am." He bowed his head slightly in greeting then turned his attention to her fraccion. He observed her for a moment then lowered his gaze to the table, which he stared at in his intense boredom.

Caelum Tsukiyo

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:14 pm
Nicodemus quitely observed each of their movements "I believe everyone I asked to be here, is here. I have chosen you as to be part of a team to conduct an experiment on the Shinigami. I require you to not hold back when you fight them and trap them." He folded his arms and waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:15 pm
"Tori the new guys name is Caelum, and I am loving this plan, go on sir," kaze said smiling.  

Soul Discerner

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm
Wolf walked into what seemed to be a meeting room and witnessed espada sitting at an oval like table speaking with each other. He stood against the back wall in the shadows simply observing.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff