Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Las Noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:24 am
"i need to get to my lab and create the gear the whole party needs but your ability will help me greatly"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:27 am
tidus_101_12412
"i need to get to my lab and create the i need but your ability will help me greatly"

(Rephrase?)
"I'll help in anyway I can." Wolf said as he smiled.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:35 am
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Mari sunido-ed up behind Axxedel, draping her arms over his shoulders and leaning the majority of her weight against his back. "Killing humans is only pathetic if you do it with no imagination and flair. You gotta be creative in how you do it. Just absorbing their souls and making them drop dead is pathetic, but . . ." She grinned, shifting her gaze over to Kaze. "I'd say more, but that'd give away my tactic." The Espada woman winked and giggled, leaning even more of her weight on Axxedel's back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:43 am
Wolf glared slighty at Mari then quit shortly after. He began to think. Battle is one thing... but killing innocent people. "What do you need me to do Axxedel?" He asked.  

Ghostly Phoenix

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:03 am
even though she was heavy he ignored her "true the imagination is a wonderful thingaxxedel smiled again.the main two gears are a type of whip gun you can fire a tazzer shot or turn it into a close ranged weapon like a whip or sword once it touches the caption itll send a shock that will distrupt his/her thinking process making them disoriented for awhile but if kept on them it should immobile them longer, long enough to use the break down sphere and second is communication but its not just take it act like a cancellation field no energy can get out of that field making anyone inside the field invisible energy wise but you need two or more communicators to create it, and anyone inside can see the energy so don't worry En'u.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:08 am
"So how can I help?" He asked once again.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:11 am
Kaze laughs laying on the ground and says, "Mari, your not the only one that has a few surprises but I plan to use only one and I wont even lift a finger to do it." Im so ready for this. He closes his eyes and imagines how the humans will die.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:27 am
He continued to sigh while expecting an answer from Axxedel.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Caelum Tsukiyo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 am
User Image
† Caelum †

The silvery haired Espada yawned lightly and drew his scythe, the obsidian metal gleaming in the pale light of Hueco Mundo's ever-present moon. His blank expression was reflected in the curved of the scythe, his crimson eyes glowing like droplets of blood on the stained black metal. He could hardly wait to begin the assault, to rend the flesh from the pathetic shinigami scourge, and though his face would never show it, he was bursting with anticipation.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:49 am
((I just want you all to know I only get on after 7:00pm Central time. So sorry if I get behind))  

Caelum Tsukiyo

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:58 pm
Tori entered the room behined everyone else. "Sorry im late, hope I havent missed anything." said tori, walking into the large hall casualy, his hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:25 pm
"we're just getting to know each other better tori."
"wolf your ability is very useful i need you to slow down our target at the precise moment if possible catch two in the trap. get it? we have to tired them out so they wont override you ability the slow time trap them and break them."

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:36 pm
"I'll be able to slow them down some, I'm the strongest of the numbered espada, and my ability is able to keep them from moveing fast by useing their bodys against them." Tori said, wanting to be important to the mission.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:45 pm
"of course sir tori your help is most appreciated."axxedel thought to himself I realy need to get to work on the gear if our plan is to work  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items