Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Blood of the Fallen (Training Arena) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:03 pm
Ghant's hierro held strong even under the blow from the punch. "The question is, how does your hand feel." Ghant said as he looked towards Arina. "Hey beautiful. Your turn." Ghant said, his new emotions allowed him to realize he was fond of the female arrancar. Ghant disappeared once more only to reappear in a sitting position next to Arina.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:15 pm
"bored already ghant?" Said Tori from the other side of Arina.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:15 pm
"my hands" kaze says looking down, "they look like freaking foam finger hands, all red and huge." He shakes them and they return to normal. thats one hard bodied guy but I enjoyed the experience  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:21 pm
Arina smiled at Ghant and closed her eyes for a moment, when she opened them they where back to normal"this should be fun!" she sang, and jumped down landind a few feet away from Kaze, still singing her wordless melody. she looked directly into Kaze's face and smiled. "are you ready?" (worning: slow typist)  

chisanoko

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:22 pm
Ghant laughed, "No still tired from the experience in the desert. Since Arina is a full power, I thought she would enjoy teaching this arrancar what it's like to be tested by an espada."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:26 pm
"hold that thought" Kaze says. He jumping backwards to open the gap between them. "Okay,Lets do this" he says focusing his spiritual pressure into his fists. I forgot I could do this. It would have probably effected my other fight  

Soul Discerner

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:27 pm
"yes, I'm a little tired myself. So Ghant, your seal is gone, are in control of your emotions, or will you still be needing more training?" Tori said, keeping his eyes on the arena, waiting for the first move.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:30 pm
"I would like to spend time around someone who's emotions are similar to mine, so I will be sticking close Tori," Ghant said as he stayed focused on Arina.  

Kaisho Takahashi

chisanoko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:35 pm
Arina's smile faded, she ran forword tword Kaze, jumped onto the air and smashed her heel down twords him, singing all the while.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:38 pm
"Vary well, you seem in enough control but I can sence that you still need some time to get used to them." Tori said, still watching the arena.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 pm
Kaze did a hand stand and jumped and used both his feet to attack her heel.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:48 pm
without thinking Arina turned her foot to the side and slid past Kaze's attack headed twords his stomich, she grabbed his ankles and sent a large amount of spiritual pressure into her heel and kicked down hard.  

chisanoko

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:54 pm
Kaze goes flying across the field then slides across the ground to a stop. wow, freaking amazing I wonder if she was even using full power. He breathing heavily stands up then falls on his back laughing until the pain in his stomach makes him curl up. he says between each wince of pain, "I'll give up here and I will concede to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:59 pm
Tori watched the battle end and laughed under his breath. "That didnt take very long."  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

chisanoko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:00 pm
"oh? well, that was intreaging..." Arina sang. her smile reappeared and her tune lightened "Hey Ghant! he condeded! next time dont ruff him up so bad... the poor thing..." she teased.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff