Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:42 pm
Oh /sigh
too lazy to read thread descrips on my phone. Let's say we're outside of the entrance. And I don't know where we are, I just went here cause it was secluded.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:45 pm
Then post just it in the springs of rejuvenation.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki broke the surface of the spring. She crawled out on to the land. The woman gasped for breath. She earnestly listened to Ronnel's surfacing, hoping that he had followed her like she said to. Aki looked out at the plains. They never seemed to change. Like they were some kind of timeless entity.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:20 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

A few moments after Aki came to the surface, Ronnel did as well. However, he was grasping his head with a look of irritation evident in his eyes over the rebreather mask. He clambered up onto land and pulled the mask off with one hand and resealed it, muttering soft curses under his breathe. They slowed though, as he looked around in wonder at the place that he had come to.
"Aki-chan, where...where is this?" He thought he had seen everything that this world had to offer, but nothing like this place had ever before graced his eyes.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki laughed as he swore, and swore, then slowly stopped. The wonder was obvious in his voice. She stood up ignoring the cling of her soaked clothing. "This is the Singing Plains. We are beneath the roots of the Tree of Life. Amazing isn't it. Arekku showed me it. We are now the only ones who know of it. Don't get near the flowers. Their pollen is dangerous. Neurotoxins, poisons, you name it." Aki began to walk towards the center of the grassy expanse. She swept her hair back with a brush of her hand.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image

Ronnel's hand dropped from the swelling lump on the side of his head as he inched towards the potentially untapped source of medicines and poisons. After all, what could be used for one could be used for the other.
And then the Sannin froze. He had caught sight of the way Aki's clothing was clinging to her body as her hips swayed back and forth as she walked. After staring at her for several minutes in a dazed state, the silver haired man stumbled after her hurriedly, hoping that she wouldn't notice the delay. Or at least, figure out what had caused it.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

She stopped and inhaled deeply, they were far enough from the flowers now. Suddenly a single toned hum flows through the air. Then without warning it was gone again. No echo. "That's why it's called the Singing Plains. The source seems to be that tree over there." She pointed to a scarred black tree, the seals carved in it glowing eerily. Aki turned away from the tree and to Ronnel. She turned her head to the side, "What do you think?" A small smile spread on her lips.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image

Ronnel turned around in place, glancing at the tree that she had pointed out. For some reason, something about that tree seemed familiar to the medic, but whatever it was flew out of his mind before he could grasp it. Instead, he settled for smiling at Aki.
"This place is beautiful Aki-sama. Thank you for sharing it with me." He bowed with a flourish, sweeping his hand out to one side while crossing his stomach with the other. Though she couldn't see it bent over like he was, his grin widened.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki beamed happily at him. "Hey, Ronnel." Aki waited for him to acknowledge or look up, "Call me Aki. Just Aki." She never liked formalities, especially coming from someone so close to her now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image

"Aki then." He looked up, his eyes a silvery hue completely. After staring into her eyes for a moment, the silver haired Sannin laid down on the ground and looked up at the sky.
"It's... it's peaceful here. I've never really known a place like this, or a peace like this." He tilted one hand at the ground beside him, offering to be a pillow for her if she desired.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki was about to lay beside him but found it far to difficult with the long wet kimono clinging. "Uhm... look away..." She mumbled before turning her back to him. Aki loosened the dress and removed it. Leaving her in a netted shirt over a black spaghetti strap undershirt and black spandex shorts. She folded the dress and set it aside with her gear as well. "Sorry." A blush spread across her face as she sat beside him, not laying down.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image

Ronnel turned beet red and looked away in time to avoid having Aki see the streak of green that appeared in his eyes.
"I-it's not a problem." He suddenly froze.
"Aki? You... you have the living metal in you right? As part of a bloodline or something?" He was tentative now. The man had been intending on stripping as well to help make things even, but just in time the Sannin had remembered something - the tattoos on his chest. He didn't want to accidentally hurt Aki by canceling out some necessary body function that protected her from having the living metal within her.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

"It's an Implant. Just my heart pumps metal bound blood through my veins. It allows me have access to the most basics of Metaru Yami's techniques. Why?" Aki asked curiously. The heart, though living metal, still was a heart. Its beating was biological not bloodline.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:41 pm
(( Need to sleep...
Good night ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image

"You're the first to see this but..." Ronnel sat up slowly and peeled his sopping trenchcoat off. Underneath was no shirt - just the taut skin stretched over his muscles, gained from the weight bands he had begun wearing as a Gennin and was still wearing. But that wasn't what he was showing - no, there on the skin of his stomach was a design of an owl in dark ink, an owl that seemed to flutter in place as Aki watched it. Just by seeing it, the bloodline within her went dormant. He piled his coat next to her gear, then stood up and started to peel his trousers off, only to stop with a deep red blush that covered every available inch of skin.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces