Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Tavon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:53 pm
Hey i'm Tavon and I like lotsa stuff. But specifically spirituality. I also look like a bear in real life, maybe not as fat though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:29 am
Hey, S-midori here. I've been a member of this guild for a little while but I haven't been exceptionally active lately.

Anyway, IRL my name is Sarah, environmentalist extraordinaire. I live in Minnesota, home of the GORGEOUS Boundary Waters Canoe Area. I am 17 at the moment... will be 18 in a while. I'm a senior in high school right now but next year I will be attending Northland College, the environmental liberal arts school. Well, those four words actually describe my main interests as well: I am an environmentalist, I am liberal, I love the arts (mostly music) and I enjoy school (except math).

I play violin, guitar, piano, harp. Mostly violin; I kinda suck at the others. lol...

On Gaia, I also enjoy the DDR Guild, Pockyism guild, and the Band Nerds Guild. IRL, I surf around online but my favorite site is http://www.homestarrunner.com.

My other interests include DDR, reading, drawing, hiking, and creative writing. I meditate daily and I am proud to be a liberal quaker. I call myself a democrat but I actually just sort of hate politics in general.

That's about it!  

S-midori

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:33 am
S-midori
Hey, S-midori here. I've been a member of this guild for a little while but I haven't been exceptionally active lately.

Anyway, IRL my name is Sarah, environmentalist extraordinaire. I live in Minnesota, home of the GORGEOUS Boundary Waters Canoe Area. I am 17 at the moment... will be 18 in a while. I'm a senior in high school right now but next year I will be attending Northland College, the environmental liberal arts school. Well, those four words actually describe my main interests as well: I am an environmentalist, I am liberal, I love the arts (mostly music) and I enjoy school (except math).

I play violin, guitar, piano, harp. Mostly violin; I kinda suck at the others. lol...

On Gaia, I also enjoy the DDR Guild, Pockyism guild, and the Band Nerds Guild. IRL, I surf around online but my favorite site is http://www.homestarrunner.com.

My other interests include DDR, reading, drawing, hiking, and creative writing. I meditate daily and I am proud to be a liberal quaker. I call myself a democrat but I actually just sort of hate politics in general.

That's about it!

Welcome. 3nodding
I want to learn to play violin. A power metal band with bass melodic vocals and a violin. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:08 pm
YAY HOMESTAR RUNNER!!!!  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:02 am
Hey guys! Very cool intros. Welcome to the GHG!

*Pokes mouse* Well you are alive!! eek Guess what? I am too! 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:17 am
Sierra Silvermoon

Welcome back. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:20 am
Darkfist007
Sierra Silvermoon

Welcome back. 3nodding

Thankies 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:23 am
Sierra Silvermoon
Darkfist007
Sierra Silvermoon

Welcome back. 3nodding

Thankies 4laugh

*Glomps*
Good to have you back.  

Darkfist007
Crew

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:47 am
Darkfist007
Sierra Silvermoon
Darkfist007
Sierra Silvermoon

Welcome back. 3nodding

Thankies 4laugh

*Glomps*
Good to have you back.

*Glomps you then beats you with a wet noodle* Thankies good to be back. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:28 pm
hey im clowey,
i live in Eugene, Oregon and i am 15 years old. I am a poest (my word for poet) and i love the world of mushrooms lol strange enough im the only hippie of my family of very strict parents and relatives so i have grown to ignore the fact that i am different then what everyone wishes i were. i am the also the only calm and mellow yellow people of my freinds. i love music and my favorite bands are BECK, Counting Crows, PIXIES, and The Polyphonic Spree. I cant stand the hard rock or rap though. sorry to all you out there, i just think its all just to plain lol. I love strange things though, im an experimenter and i have alot to talk about most of the time. I LOVE ANIME!!! My favorite is "Gravitation" lol
so ya thats just a little about me.  

feelingbetter

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:40 pm
Darkfist007
I want to learn to play violin. A power metal band with bass melodic vocals and a violin. ^_^

That reminds me of the movie revenge of the nerds when they played in the band with an electric violin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:30 am
Uh... Hey.
My real name is Skyler, I'm 15, I live just south of San Francisco, hence my love/intrest in Hippies. My father grew up in S.F. during the 60's and always tells stories about his hippie days, so I suppose I am a product (somewhat) of the hippie era.  

dmkortin

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:45 am
feelingbetter
hey im clowey,
i live in Eugene, Oregon and i am 15 years old. I am a poest (my word for poet) and i love the world of mushrooms lol strange enough im the only hippie of my family of very strict parents and relatives so i have grown to ignore the fact that i am different then what everyone wishes i were. i am the also the only calm and mellow yellow people of my freinds. i love music and my favorite bands are BECK, Counting Crows, PIXIES, and The Polyphonic Spree. I cant stand the hard rock or rap though. sorry to all you out there, i just think its all just to plain lol. I love strange things though, im an experimenter and i have alot to talk about most of the time. I LOVE ANIME!!! My favorite is "Gravitation" lol
so ya thats just a little about me.

Welcome. 3nodding I know what you mean by being the oddball out in a family. >.<

dmkortin
Uh... Hey.
My real name is Skyler, I'm 15, I live just south of San Francisco, hence my love/intrest in Hippies. My father grew up in S.F. during the 60's and always tells stories about his hippie days, so I suppose I am a product (somewhat) of the hippie era.

Welcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:40 pm
*Checks out all the new peoples & waves* Welcome to the GHG guys! biggrin  

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

Libidinal Catharsis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:40 pm
Libidinal=root word, Libido=sexual energy
Catharsis=release of energy
LibidinalCatharsis=Orgasm xp

I'm seventeen and a senior at a magnet high school in Houston. My mom grew up in the middle of nowhere west virginia with a bunch of hillbillies in the sixties, and my dad was a rock and roll hippie in Ontario California at teh same time. My dad is a truck driver and my mom is a math teacher. My dad is the reason I'm a hippie today.

I've never smoked even a cigarette and I've only had alcohol twice. I've never been drunk. This is not because I think any of it is wrong, but because I want to take care of my body and not feed it any carcinogens or brain cell killing substances. Although I've always wanted to get stoned and watch the Song Remains The Same DVD Led Zeppelin put out.

Please don't call me by my screen name. My real name is Kathryn, but I go by Maeve. If I send you emails, I will always sign them like this:

♥ Maeve

Savvy?

Followed by a quote.

I listen to classic rock and go out to karaoke a minimum of once a week.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff