Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 pm
He shrugs and pulls out his gun and goes to the side of the road. "Watch..." He puts the barrel to the palm of his hand and pulls the trigger leaving a hole in his hand he only smiles as it slowly knits itself back together.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:25 pm
"How did you..." she asks then looks at him and smirks. "Guess getting outta here is gonna be harder then i thought." she steps out of the car and stands by the side of the road.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:34 pm
He gets out too. "Stretching your legs? or running?" He smiles and looks at his hand. "And injecting demon blood will do this to anyone...all our members do this and that's why were called the 'oni brothers'..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:16 pm
"Oni brothers." she mutters. "I don't think i've heard of them... Hmm no wonder i hate you so much. Elf's can't stand demons. " she stretches and starts to walk away. "Don't worry just looking at something." she walks over to the roadside and picks a flower. "Hmmmmm how beautiful."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:51 pm
"I'm not a demon im just injected....."He smiles. "If you like them so much i'll get you a garden next time."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:13 pm
She turns and looks at him. "Ha a garden would be nice." she walks back to the car. "So can i have my cuffs taken off now?" she asks leaning over the car towards him. "Please."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:25 pm
He sighs. "it's not like you can do anything...." He puts his thumb on the sensor and the cuffs unlock.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:40 pm
Zee rubs her wrists and looks at him. SHe looks back behind her shoulder as if to run away. "Ok let's go home before i change my mind about running away."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:56 pm
He gets back in the car and drives once she gets in. "So this mean you want to live with me now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:06 pm
"Ummmm." she looks at him and thinks about it. "I....I don't know. Your the master." she looks at him. "But then again ok sounds good but if you start pissing me off i'm blasting your a** with a fire ball."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:11 pm
He laughs. "That's funny i was about to tell you the same thing." He says talking about the last part she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:29 pm
Zee looks at him. "Were we just getting along?" she asks. She grins at the thought and then looks out the window. "Ok so since we are 'getting along' am i allowed to go out of the house now?" she looks over at him. "I mean like pick up groceries and such?" she says.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:34 pm
"You will when i get what i ordered yesterday....hopefully it's in the mail today." He smiles. "And were only getting along cause your not trying to escape or kill me."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:42 pm
She looks at him and stiffens up, "I swear to god if you ordered any of those drugs that max was selling...." she trails off thinking about his last words. "I mean... I'll be happy to help." she shudders at the words that just came out of her mouth.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 pm
"Max was telling the truth i dont use them on my slaves." His eyes widen at the last part. "Ooooh really?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff