Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fallout: The Ruined York (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:54 am
Dent drew his blades and tossed them behind him, then did the same with his guns. "I just want to talk," he said knowing the irony in that it was something he tried not to do. "Back at the house, I was trying to help you but that man kicked our asses. Mind telling me what is going on so I can tell my sister and move on with my life. Please tell me it's not something bad..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:17 am
The woman only stared back at the stranger, slowly backing up from him even after he tossed away his weapons.

The sound of a robot approaching then could be heard from behind her...

She looked back, frighteningly. No doubt HK was sent to fetch her. She couldn't be allowed to return home. Home was apparently unsafe for her.
"...They're forcing me out my home." She snapped quickly back at the stranger.
"He--" She started, before suddenly being lifted in the air.

"There you are, Master!" HK exclaimed, holding her up before tucking her under his arm. "Silly you. Trying to run away. You're lucky a feral ghoul didn't try to eat you like last week!" He said with an amused chuckle, before looking down at the stranger.
". . .I still owe you for that pulse grenade. . ." He growled, reaching over and pinching down on a nerve on his neck, one that could cause him to pass out only after a few moments of being pinched.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:48 pm
Dent slumped over, out before he hit the ground.
"Damn robot," Malice grumbled. "If only I new where to shoot you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:19 pm
"Pathetic meat bag." HK grunted, before he looked directly at the other woman.
"I heard that~" He said with a tune, before turning around and heading back to the camp.

In less than a few minutes, his master was dropped down beside the man as HK sat down beside her, boxing her in between the two.
"Now be a good Master and stay."

The woman only gave a grunt, slumping over.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:43 pm
The man had already gone to sleep by now...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:44 pm
"Now then." HK said, pinching his master on the same nerve he did the other man.
"Nighty nighty, Master~" He cooed, as she let out a pained grunt, slumping and then collapsing over.

"...Soft flesh bags..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:51 pm
Morning.

As soon as the sun began to rise, The man was already up, checking his weapons by the extinguished fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:57 pm
HK merely watched in silence, not stirring at all. He just sat with his leg crossed, almost looking like a statue if it had not been to red light scanning across where his eyes should have been.

His master remained heavily asleep, right where she was after HK had knocked her out, also not stirring.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:02 pm
"Robot. We have four miles." The man said, looking down at HK.
"Carry her."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:18 pm
"...Why can't she just walk herself..?" HK groaned.
"I promise I didn't break her legs last night."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:19 pm
"She is still in a heavy sleep, and right about now is when Slavers begin their searches..." The man said, putting all of his weaponry away.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:49 pm
Dent woke, cursing quiet profanities towards crazy robots, and picked up all his weapons.
Malice was sitting nearby. "Get enough sleep?" she asked.
"No..." he said getting to his feet.
"Well neither did I, because I had to watch someones unconscious body all night... what did you find out."
"The man is forcing her to move to the settlement, I don't know why."
"Carry me," she said not caring about the girl anymore.
Dent raised an eyebrow at his sister. "Seriously?"
"I just spent all night making sure animals didn't eat you while you slept and I'm tired. Carry me..."
"Fine..." Dent said turning around so she could climb on his back.
Malice slung her rifle over her shoulder and climbed up onto her brothers back and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She rested her head on his left shoulder and quickly fell asleep while her carried her in a piggyback ride.
Dent swore quietly under his breath.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:02 pm
"...But waking her up would be so much easier..." HK groaned as he picked up his master, slinging her over his shoulder as he stood up.

"Though, knowing her usual reaction to danger..." He groaned again, picking up her shotgun.
"She'll panic like usual at the sight of the Slavers. Though we may be in luck. I have left an impression on the local Raiders and Slavers around here. The Wolves however live up to their animal name..."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:34 pm
"You are not the only one."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:38 pm
"Then we have two badasses in one group!" HK exclaimed, dropping his master like a sack.
He then slowly looked down at her, as she was groaning in pain, before looking up at the man.
". . .Whoops. . ."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games