Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
THE C.O.R.E Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 pm
Rested, Phantom flew to the mountains and saw a strange cave. He flew inside, landing just inside the mouth, he started walking in. Noticing a small number of robots, clean and in use, he walked further in and smiled, his eerie smile, the one that many police said was what caused them to retire.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:24 pm
the robots were programmed not to attack at this time, due to their few numbers. they were, however, programmed to alert Kilman to any intruders. the bots continued their slow tunneling. Kilman was busy hollowing out a small room when he got the alarm. he hid in a small opening above the only entrance to the room.  

n7m6e7

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:37 pm
"AHAHAHAHAHA!" Laughed Phantom, "I know your here, I can sense your worst nightmare's." Phantom's mark on his chest began glowing in a dim warning.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:44 pm
Sam woke up in a very gloomy place, almost, deadly. She got up and walked around to explore when she ran into a hut, crudely built and in need of some paint or something. She went in and saw some equipment. Heh, I think i'll just hang out for awhile, until someone gets home.  

XxSammy_HeartsxX

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:46 pm
Kilman sent a command to his bots to block the exit, and jumped down from his hiding place. "then you should know there is no fear i cannot overcome" the bots are armed with built in guns that fire 12 gauge buckshot.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:48 pm
Angel ran up to the new person "Please help, he is in pain." She looked at him, eyes wide and teary.  

XxSammy_HeartsxX

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:50 pm
"Ohhhhh! I'm so scared. But what would you do without your STUPID little toys." Phantom said, his maniacal smile still on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:05 pm
Amp looked at the girl, a confused expression on his face. He wasnt really immune to the effects of a person asking for help, but he was a loner. He always had been. He had no real attachment to human interactions, or atleast he liked to think he was. And what was he supposed to do? He wasnt a healer. He was all geared towards destruction, annihilation, obliteration. Thats what he what his powers allowed him to do.

Amp picked took the headphones that the other person had given him and looked them over. They didnt appear to be any kind of trap. He slid them on, and all sound disappeared from the world around him.

Sighing and closing his eyes, Amp didnt move. He looked down at the ground. His instincts told him to stay put, to not go with. He couldnt, could he? No, he wasnt going to fall for it. The Damsel in distress was always used in any game or story to lure someone into a trap. How was this any different?

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:15 pm
Beats had made it pretty far, but he still had a ways to go. "VERGEIL!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, growling a minute later that his powers didn't seem to be working. "VERGE! GET YOUR HAPPY BUTT OVER HERE!"

Verge heard the yelling, distantly, and sighed, running in the general direction. It sounded like beats, but how was that possible... Considering Beats could make his voice sound louder anyways. Running, Verge made it to where Beats was, breathing fast. "What... Are... you doing..?" He asked, pausing to catch his breath.

Ala had walked out of the Earth house, stretching and yawning. Strange... She couldn't feel her brother's aura nearby.... She spread her senses, finding the three of them a ways off.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:22 pm
"let me explain something to you. these bots are loaded with 12 gauge buckshot. this means 9 marble sized chunks of lead flying at you at incredible speed. i don't care who or what you are, you aint gonna survive 20 of these, but perhaps you won't have to." Kilman wasn't ready for a fight just yet, but would if need be.  

n7m6e7

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:32 pm
"Bring it on." This guy doesn't know who he's messing with, I learned a new ability. The ability to turn intangible.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:45 pm
kilman decided that the man before him, wasn't going to be of use. "if you insist" he jumped back up above the door as the bots opened fire. each firing only one round. total of ten.  

n7m6e7

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:05 am
Phantom's mark glowed brighter and he turned intangible, all the shots went right through him. "My test is complete." Said Phantom, "You didn't hesitate to kill. Welcome to the club." He floated up and produced a piece of torn newspaper that read, FACTORY MASSACRE: Young boy of 15 kills 30 people with bare hands. Below the headline, was a picture of Phantom, with the very eerie smile on his face he had right now. He knew his power didn't last long to be intangible, so he turned normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:20 pm
Kilman was surprised. he went through the possibilities in his head. ' he could have absorbed the shots, deflected them, turned intangible, or healed himself. all the shots were there, none were on the ceiling, and there was no blood on the walls. he must have turned intangible' "so, you killed 30 people. i've killed much more. do you remember the dam incident that killed several thousand? or the virus outbreak that almost took out an entire country?"  

n7m6e7

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:18 am
Phantom remembered well, he was seeing his hero, or should he say inspiration. "Oh I have killed many more people. They just wouldn't put it the paper. Heh." Ah yes, he recalled the time the police barged into a shopping mart to find a young boy of 6 or 7, sitting in the middle of the carnage, that he caused.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff