Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
New Members Say Hello! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metalizer

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:16 pm
Hello, the name's Metalizer, but I go by Metal. I found the guild through browsing, and I thought that it was pretty awesome, so here I am. I just recently got back into Gaia so my account is still nooby even though it's been here for well over a year. So if you could lend a hand, it would be greatly appreciated. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:56 pm
Hey guys, chip-boi invited me in biggrin im very interested in gaming, mainly rpg's tho most of my friends can't stand turn-based systems xD final fantasy in particular is my favorite series, in fact my uncle began to get me to read by having me on his lap while he was playing it biggrin (i was like 4 or 5)  

Camp4r

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Greedy Consumer

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:00 pm
Hello, I am xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

I love final fantasy , I have played many of them and my step-father has played every final fantasy (other than tactics or online), I just was bored so I wanted to roleplay a a final fantasy guild , but also I wanted to rp with some knew knowledge that I found out today.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:22 pm
hey. first of all i have say. this is an amazing guild biggrin . one of my favorite games of the series is FF7. the storyline is great! favorite character would be Nanaki/ Red XIII. not only does he start out with a BA weapon, hes one of the only clones of of sephiroth that didnt go insane. i enjoyed crisis core even tho it didnt have much of cloud in there at first. and i also enjoyed the final fantasy tactics advance games. and for all those who havent seen th final fantasy movie abt FF7, u should definitely check it out.  

Freeborne John

Virtually Daft

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:24 am
Well hello my fellow Final Fantasy lovers, I am Virtually Daft. I prefer if you just called me 'Daft' or 'VD'.
I have been in love with a majority of square enix's works, especially the FF series. My favorite would have to be 10...my god what an amazing game!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:26 am
I'm Matsuri but in real life my nickname is Momo.And I've been playing FF since I was 6. Favorite (and I'm sure most people's) is FFVII. I own other Square Enix produed games like Star Ocean III, Radiata Stories, and Grandia III. (that's all i can remember right now.)  

Pichipai-hime

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:17 am
Welcome, people! It'll be fun having ye in the clan. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:50 pm
Hihi everyone! This is so cool! Final Fantasy is so AWESOME! ^_^  

Tifa is boss

Broken Winged Calamity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:53 am
Hello. 4laugh My name is Calamity, the reason for why I have this name has to do with Sephiroth. ( One Winged Angel - Broken Winged Calamity ) It made clear sense to me. stare Anyways, I've played many of the games, such as II, III, IV, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, Crisis Core, and Dirge of Cerberus. I've enjoyed the series, but not so much nowadays. I enjoyed the earlier games much better. VII and VIII were my favorite out of all.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Hey-lo! I'm Black Claided Cat, also known as 'Cat' (if you wish, either is fine). I was searching for another RPing guild, one that wasn't dead, and I really love FF, so I looked this up! And viola!

My favorite FF is XII. It's actually the only one I've played (and XII for the DS, it's a sequel), but I've watched my brother play most of the others. I love them all, though.

I'll post in the guild a lot, I've very active *coughIhavealifethoughcough*. I'll also join any good sounding RP, I'm also free for other guilds if you want to recommend any to me (or vise versa).

Ummm, I think that's all...?
Ya, I'm sure.  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Sakurai_Misaki

Fashionable Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:02 am
Hai~! 3nodding

Im new to this guild and My name is______ but call me Candi ^^
I luv playin FF games bt my fav one is FF:XIII <-----Da best one EVA!!!!!
i ownaged da game so ask me questions about it if ya stuck or jst need advice bt be prepared for like a long as explanation of it ;DD
i also like playin rpg games like Tibia wich is kinda like Mabinogi if ya knw wat dat is
My other fav game is Blazblue and it is....wait for it.....AN EPIC GAME TOO! even though it doesnt beat final fantasy it is still jam packed wiv loads of action to keep me entertained =P
Well dats a bit about me (even though i was jst rambling on and on about games ;P)
Happy Days~! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:38 am
HI i just got in 5 minutes ago hi  

Jactmonty

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200

StickyStar Zero

Beloved Star

10,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:47 pm
Name: Kitty or Shadow

FF Played: 4, very little 7 and 8, starting FF XI (possibly)
and watched a friend play/ talk about XII

~I love Advent Children~
heart

I try to be as active as can!~  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:04 pm
Hey Im Zach i'm a really big fan of Final Fantasy i Own Final Fantasy X And X-2 And Dirge Of Cerberus i love Yuna And i'm a big fan of Vincent Valentine
iv'e seen Advent Children  

ShadowjrTrue

2,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:10 pm
Hi, people! My name's Ivory! I found this guild by looking up Final Fantasy topics (I'm a huge fan of FF). Uh, my favorite FF movie is Advent Children (That is the title, right? I haven't seen it in awhile....) and my favorite FF game is FFXIII! Sadly, Cloud isn't in it....But, it still has some pretty cool characters! Oh, right, my favorite FF character is Cloud. Kind of a traditional character, but he's a cool guy. Not to mention super cute! redface Uh....Ignore that last part....  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff