Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Makapu Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image
~Prince Damien - Son of the Earth King~

Damien looked down at her, "Afraid of a dormant volcano?" He then looked back at the flower and saw a couple more nearby. He pulled out a couple of metal sample canisters that were used to collect and store flowers [don't ask why he has them]. He collected about four of the flowers and placed them in the canisters. He then walked over to the edge of the rim and looked down at the village, "I really don't fell like climbing back down..." He looked around till he saw a small spire of cooled lava rock. He walked over stepped onto it, it held his weight and didn't break. He kicked the base of the rock and it cracked, gave way, allowing him to use it to slide down the dormant volcano, "WOOHOO!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:24 pm
Argent flailed, "Hey! Be careful, you idiot!" She yelled towards him. She continued to yell things close to the first statement, as if it would stop him.

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

Damien flew down the side of the volcano, avoiding protruding rocks and other obstacles. He came to the base and eventually saw the flowering wall that was the edge of the village. It was at that point that he realized that he didn't know how to stop, "Oh crap..." He tried turning the piece of rock before coming to the wall to stop but crashed into it, a large puff of smoke and ash came up from where he hit it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:19 pm
Argent gasped, "Damien!" She shrieked, running towards the large puffed of ash. She prayed he was okay.

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image

The dust/ash cloud cleared and Damien was sitting against the wall. He had a couple of deep cuts on his left arm from where he hit the rock and blood was going down his arm. He shook his head and looked up at Argent, "That was awesome but that landing was a little rough... I may climb back up to go again!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:27 pm
Argent grabbed Damien by the ear, "No you will not!" She said sternly. "Look at your arm!"

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image

Damien winced at the pain when she grabbed his ear, "Ow, ow, ow..." He made her let go of his ear and stood up, taking a look at his arm, "Its not that bad... just needs some bandages is all..." He reached into his bag, first making sure that all of the canisters that he had in his bag were fine but then pulled out a roll of bandages. He also pulled out a small cloth that he cleaned the blood off and then started wrapping the bandages over his arm. After a couple of minutes, his arm was wrapped up and the bleeding had stopped, "See... no problem!" He than thought about it, "Why do you sound like you care so much... we hardly know each other?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:27 pm
Argent paused, "... Well, you're a great mapmaker. We need you in one piece." She mumbled coldly.

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image

Damien nodded, "Alright then... but just know that I have done worse to myself..." He was about to say more when a familiar bird call filled the air. He looked up to see a messenger hawk, "Ying!" The bird flew down and landed on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:42 pm
"Ying?" Argent tilted her head and stared at the bird.

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:47 pm
User Image

Damien nodded, "Yep... this here is the closet thing to a pet that I had... but hes more like a friend to me. I trained Ying after he was able to fly how to deliver messages and to navigate the lands!" He looked at the message container on Ying's back and opened it, "Hmm... its from Shang, someone tried stealing from the palace but was arrested..." He looked up at Argent, "Shang is the leader of the Dai Li... I asked him to tell me if anything were to happen at the palace."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:29 pm
Argent sighed, "Should we go back...?"

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image

Damien shook his head, "No... Shang is that best at what he does and my father is an excellent earth bender so they can handle a simple thief."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:34 am
Argent nodded, her mood somehow seeming brighter. "Lemme see one of those flowers."

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:46 am
User Image

Damien pulled out two canisters from his bag, one of them was a sealed that had a red ring on the side. He opened it and pulled out a dead mouse, throwing it into the air, Ying flew off of Damien's shoulder. Ying caught it in mid air and landed on back on his shoulder, swallowing the mouse whole. He resealed the canister and then pulled out another, opening it to reveal a flower. He pulled out the flower carefully and handed it to Argent, "Its called the Panda Lily Flower..."

User Image  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces