Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:19 pm
"...I-If I can..." He whispered, his throat hurt like hell. He smiled softly and closed his eyes, trying to sleep. Lulu came in and quickly placed her on his chest, healing his broken ribs. She looked over at Lucifer and smiled, "Hello there."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:20 pm
Jet cringed when he saw the blood " well i'm gonna go look around see if i can get any info on the avatar" jet said putting his mask and hood back up. " Not to be insensitive or anything, but i know you'll get better and when you do i'll have tracked down the avatar by then" Jet said hopeing to not sound cruel. " Later let me know if you hear from haru" jet said walking across the room to the door.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:20 pm
Lucifer smiled a sad smile. "H-hello ma'am"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:22 pm
Lulu's smile turned to concern, "Are you alright?"  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:22 pm
Jet stopped when he saw lulu healing daichi. " man you water benders are good " jet said amazed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:23 pm
Lulu grinned slightly at Jet, "Why thank you."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 pm
"Hey anytime... Take care of him ok" jet said then he looked at Lucifer " You too. i'll be back." With that jet left in search of the avatar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:27 pm
Tyler smiled and kissed Luther than pulled back.  

PosiedonRulez

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:30 pm
Luther blushed and smiled. "Your mr.silent at the moment" Luther kissed tyler back.

Lucifer nodded when he heard jet. He looked back to the lady. "I-im fine..no injuries" He said sadly as he looked to daichi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:32 pm
"You're worried about him...aren't you?" Lulu smiled softly.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 pm
Lucifer looked to her with tears in his eyes. He nodded his head saying yes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 pm
Jet was walking near the the city walls when he though he saw a bison. Jet ran over too it. " Hmm this isn't Wind,there's another flying bison here i wonder whose it is." jet said  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:38 pm
Tyler smiled and sat against Luther.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:40 pm
The man reached over to the desk and grabbed a cup full of tea. He drank the steaming tea before taking a deep breath and sighing.

"My friends and I would like to ask you a big favor. A favor that may seem a bit auspicious." The man's grin returned. "We would like you to venture to the Northern Water Tribe and deliver something to us."

Houka glowered at the man and did not reply. The man placed the teacup on the desk and turned back to Houka.

"We want the Avatar," the man stated calmly.

"What?" Houka chuckled. "The Avatar? I have no business with her. Nor have I ever intended on visiting the North Pole." The man's smile still lingered on his face, which made Houka unsettled.

"Oh, but she does concern you; more than you'll ever know. Besides, I'm extremely confident that you'll aid us."

"What makes you think that?!" Houka snarled. The man reached into his sleeve and pulled out a piece of parchment. He unraveled it to reveal a wanted poster with Houka's face right on it. Houka felt as though the wind had just been knocked out of him: speechless. "How did you I was Hao Li-"

"You're a bandit, a thief, and most of all, you don't stop until you get what you want. You're perfect for this, young man. In any case, you will venture to the Northern Water Tribe and retreive the target," the man interrupted. It sounded like a command that time.

Houka snorted. "And what will I get in return? A promise not to turn me in to the authorities? Something as pitiful as that?"

"Quite the contrary. We wont turn you in if you do this for us or not; even if you are worth quite the coinage." Houka narrowed his eyes; he didn't understand. If he wasn't going to be turned in, then there was nothing to be afraid of. "Though, if you don't do it, I'm sure your 'parents' wont live through the hell they're being put through. Nor will the other Earthbenders that have already been harvested." Houka's ears perked up and even his brown face became pale.

"What?! You know where they are?!" He roared. "Tell me where!" The man still kept a calm face.

"Calm down," the man ordered. "I will personally tell you everything I know about the incident that happened a year ago. That being said, you must carry out your task."

Houka just continued to glower at the man; he couldn't tell if he was being truthful or not. As angry as this man made him, he couldn't pass up this opportunity at finding his precious lost ones.

"...what is it that you want me to do?" Houka asked in a whisper after a long period of silence.

The man's smile grew larger. "I'm glad you've decided to cooperate." He started pacing around Houka, gathering his thoughts. "It is what I said before; capture the Avatar and deliver her to us. Right now, the Avatar is in her most weakest form; she is no more a threat right now than a rat on the street. I honestly could care less of how you obtain her, but just don't kill her."

Houka bit his lip; this man made it sound like this would be a simple task. "She's a Waterbender from what I've heard, like I am. This isn't going to exactly be easy," Houka shrugged.

"I'm quite confident you'll find a way," the man replied, looking to Houka. "If anything, you being a Waterbender is a pro, not a con. The city itself will be your greatest weapon. If anyone gets in your way, simply get rid of them."

Houka stayed silent for a few moments. While it was true that he was at an advantage at the North Pole, he still didn't want to visit; there was also the problem of the group he met in the forest. Harumi had said they were also heading for the Avatar. The man scanned Houka's face as though he were reading his thoughts.

"Why do you even want the Avatar? Are you serving the Fire Lord?" Houka questioned.

The man turned away and laughed, as did the other men. "We could care less about the Fire Nation and its ambitions. After all, they will become the pawns soon enough. All of the Pa Shou tiles are in place. Now we must make the first move. . .Good luck, Waterbender Houka." Houka had many questions now, but the fire that burned on the desk flamed furiously, engulfing the room.

When the flames dissipated and withered, the men were gone and Houka's restraints were now nothing but piles of rubble.  

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:43 pm
Luther sat on tylers lap. "Come..on talk..whats on your mind" Luther smiled to him as he kissed his forhead.  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff