Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Capital City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:25 am
Kaiza knew that her armor would make her slower so he just jogged nonchalantly (lack of a better word)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi looked at Kaiza, not to far a head. "You think I'm gonna let you win cause your the prince?" She retorted she picked her pace up. She was having to much fun with the one thing she always disproved and frowned upon for years of her childhood. Her armor clenched to her skin like a small crab while she ran.
(lol its all cool razz )  

Assassinmanic

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:40 pm
Kaiza laughed "wasn't expecting you too" he replied as he ran at half pace to keep up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi looked back at Kaiza and laughed. "Come on your Highness!" She yelled in her normal joking matter. "I'm almost there."Her armor was starting to wear her down, making her breath bleed out like a a dieing dog. And of course her yelling didn't help one bit. She kept her pace though out stretching her arm as the wall come closer.  

Assassinmanic

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:52 pm
"well you asked for it" Kaiza said as he stopped for a moment and sprang forward for a big speed boost, making him a few steps ahead " come on you are supposed to be conditioned for this" he joked as he slowed down a bit  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi looked up as she ran at a hanging sign then laughed, picking up speed, then she jumped grabbing a hold on the sign and using her weight to swing ahead. She landed on her feet like a cat and looked at Kaiza, "I am." She smiled and continued to run.

(lol i was thinking to He is a Pirate when i wrote this xD)  

Assassinmanic

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:25 pm
"great. let me show you my prowess" he said as he ran on the closest wall and jumped off of it, grabbing a clothesline, and slingshot off of it into the air, doing several flips. "incoming" he yelled as he landed several feet in front of Nozomi with a roll  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi laughed and ran up behind Kaiza. Then she grabbed his shoulders and lifted herself up so her eyes where looking at his face. "Nice trick." She said. Worry half prickled at her. She never did this before, but she seen others do it. She tried to jumped off his shouldered and hock her feet on the closes clothe line, or roof. Once she jumped off she slipped forward, however her foot got stuck on the clothes line. She was about five feet or more in the air, and the line was bending down and line slowly snapping. She looked down at the group and held her breath. The line snapped, and she feel face first towards the rock path.  

Assassinmanic

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:09 pm
Kaiza looked up and gasped. then he ran over and caught Nozomi in his arms. "are you ok" he said with a gleam in his crimson eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi nodded, fear still flooded with fear. "Y-yea." She said her voice in waves. "S-sorry." She looked up at Kaiza. He saved me. She thought as the red flames of blush burned threw her skin. Quickly she looked away from his gleaming angel eyes, as if her demon eyes where being burned from all the holiness. What am I thinking! She yelled at herself in thought.  

Assassinmanic

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 am
Kaiza smiled. "well lets walk the rest of the way, I don't want you to get hurt" he said in a caring tone  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi let out a sigh. I just ruined a whole a lot of sh8t. She thought. "Okay."  

Assassinmanic

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:34 pm
Kaiza put Nozomi down and looked up. "well we are about a block away" he said as he started walking "coming" he asked  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi nodded, "Coming." She said running over to Kaiza.  

Assassinmanic

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:16 pm
Kaiza walked with his hands in his pockets and turned to Nozomi. "have fun?" he asked smiling  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff