Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Ember Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:02 pm
"Oh, I beg to differ."
Another four fireballs launched themselves at the older boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:05 pm
" o come i still have a hang over" Dante drops his sword and runs to the water and jumps in  

The_Foolish_One 102

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:32 pm
"You think I care?" she asked sharply. She created a wall of fire around the shore - he couldn't stay in the water forever.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:35 pm
"oo cool fire wall" dante start swining around "i wonder how far i am from the other places  

The_Foolish_One 102

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:47 pm
((Who's Vincent??))
Aurora raised an eyebrow. She picked up Dante's swords, taking them with her as she followed the boy on land, spreading the fire wall with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:56 pm
((whops i have so maney rolplaying guild for four of them im charter name is vincent and they bin active like crazy i changed my mistake))
Dante spots Aurora with the sword "hey drop that"  

The_Foolish_One 102

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:58 pm
((Lol, okay. Do you have one or two swords? I'm getting confused . . .))
Aurora smirked. "Who's gonna make me? You? I don't think so."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:01 pm
((do you remeber the sword that Zuko had that what it is))
"you drop it you b***h"  

The_Foolish_One 102

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:07 pm
Never one to stay away from a fight (even if the fight didn't directly involve her), Maiyu tied back her hair and, after a brief "I'm going down to the beach" for her parent's sake, left the vacationing home. It was so nice to be outside, the sun shining down on her, and the burning sand beneath her feet. Heading towards flames (and from here, she could see two people dueling), gold bangles making a soft clinking noise as she moved, Maiyu allowed her mind to wander. What was she doing? There wasn't really a good answer to that, other than she wanted to be where the action was. Closer up, Maiyu could see more about the battling two; the one using fire was a girl dressed in an almost indecent bathing suite (had she really been planning to go swimming? The thought made Maiyu shudder), while the one in the water was a boy. Ready to attack or defend herself, whichever need be, she shook her arm, several gold braclets sliding up her wrists. "And what's going on here?" Maiyu asked, smiling to reveal her white teeth, gold eyes flickering with a annoyed amusement as they took everything in.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:26 pm
"Mm, I don't think so." She turned to the new girl. "And you are?" She examined the girl carefully. Well-dressed, a familiar gleam in her eye . . . She appeared to be a Nobleman's child. Aurora wondered idly if she could fight.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:31 pm
Dante notice her not looking Dante climbs out the water and shoot beam of lighting at her "DIE!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:35 pm
Aurora's eyes flicked to her side. Seeing the incoming attack, she threw the sword at the lightning, dodging to the side as the sword looked like someone had went at it with a sledge hammer.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:38 pm
Maiyu's smile got wider, making her look even more cat-like. Ducking down, she avioded the lightning bolt, but just barely. Heart racing, she allowed small flames to lick her fingers. "Now, that wasn't very nice. I'm Maiyu Kushina, and if I were you, I wouldn't do that again." The last part was directed towards to boy. "It's so unkind to try and kill someone you don't even know." Maiyu pratically purred. She longed to attack this boy, show him what she could do. "You're clearly just a nobody; you're death would go unnoticed. But if I died..." Maiyu shrugged. "Well, let's just say things would cause quite a stir."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:39 pm
Dante looks at the bang up sword he walk over to it "That was the only thing i had left of my brother"' Dante walks over to his boat and move some stuff around and found another bottle of rum "I new i had you some where" Dante drinks some  

The_Foolish_One 102

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:40 pm
Aurora laughed. "I like you. My name is Aurora Kemari. This idiot, I don't even know his name, decided it'd be amusing to come and kill anyone he could on Ember Island."  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff