Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
███ ♡ █ Ῥ ɾ ɑ η η ӄ έ 'ș ... tests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:15 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxwords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:53 pm
[imgleft]100 x 100 icon here[/imgleft][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=black]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color]
[color=white]xx[/color] [color=black]❶ ❷ ❸[/color][color=white]xx[/color]» [size=14][b][color=black]full name[/color][/b] ⊱[/size]
[color=white]xxx.x[/color][size=8][b] ( [color=gray]PERSONALITY TRAIT ALL CAPS[/color] && [color=black]PERSONALITY TRAIT ALL CAPS[/color] && [color=gray]PERSONALITY TRAIT ALL CAPS[/color] )[color=white]xxx[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]☇[color=white]xxx[/color][color=gray]female/male[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]☇[color=white]xxx[/color][color=gray]age spelled out[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]☇[color=white]xxx[/color][color=gray]sexuality[/color][/b][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=black]♛[/color] death note holder or not (( if not put living in sin))[/size] [color=white]x x[/color] [color=gray] job[/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=13][b][color=gray]username[/color][/b][/size]

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Free Alchemists
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Elliot Noland-Cardell & Gilbert Dalton
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOur journey will go on forever, as we aim for the skies!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` A Love of Money
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________you might call us "scam artists"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGo beyond accelerating time and now advance towards Heaven.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Music plays in our hearts
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________ Elliot Gilbert
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvery time we wish to protect someone, our hearts are as one

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` We have voices ya know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Gilbert Elliot
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRaise your voice loud and now advance on towards Heaven

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Where are we now?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Location
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBreak through the wall! Break through the dream!

User ImageUser Image

xxxxwords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:32 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» Jun Imachiru // Hephaestus
xxx.x ( STUBBORN && ARROGANT && QUIET )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfemale/malexxxxxxseventeenxxxxxxstraight

xxxxxxx artificial soul x x student

xxxThe Sweet Far Thing

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Jun Imachiru
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Hephaestus?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` artificial soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a male.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am seventeen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am straight but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on nobody now you idiot!.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Takahiro Sakurai
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Nagyvárosi Angyal // Ákos
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with Shinigami-sama

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` I can be a bit...
Jun is a somewhat smart guy, who considers himself to be the best. People will tell him that he has a big ego and he will not object to that. He is also has no sense of humor and hardly gets jokes that other tell. Another fact is that while he views himself as an intelligent and cunning individual, he is actually just an normal student. His grades are dismissal and often he will blame the teachers if he receives a failing grade in a class.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` My past you ask?
JUn was the first of the artificial souls to wake up. His first memories were being pulled from the pond and being held by the witch who created him and being named Hephaestus. She had taken him into her home and told him to wait for the others to wake up. He did as he was told and waited until all of his "friends" were woken up. Growing up though, he was almost always silent and tended to play by himself, only being bugged by the other because he was considered to be the "biggest".

Yet unlike the others, he hated being withen the castle, only being told that he was an artifcial soul created to help take down Death city. "I will escape!" he told himself on a cold night seven years earlier. Never did he expect to get as far as he did. When Hephaestus saw the sky, he never thought that something could be so perfect, so pure. But during his escape through the city, he was followed by someone and was shoved down on the ground, his head hitting the pavemnt.

When he woke up, he had no memories of who he really was, only his the name that he was given in the hospital and that he was a weapon. Not knowing what to do with him, the authoritites sent him to Shibusen where Shinigami-sam let him become a student there, living in a local care house for children. Since then, Jun had trained hard and grew up to be a good looking young man, constantly being followed by girls, and a serious trainer.

Since he has no memories of his past before he came to the city, he can be a bit short tempered when people ask him about his family and has a bit of a hard time with people blabbering on about their home lives.

In his past life though, as Ikkaku, he was a different person. Ikkaku was somewhat of a charmer and was almost constantly receiving whatever he wanted in life. He had a beautiful Afghan wife, a meister that he respected and could work with and hopes of soon starting a family with Zahara. But all of this ended when he was sent on a mission by shinigami-sama, shortly after he had become a death scythe. His group was to kill the witch that would eventually turn him into an artificial soul and her young son, to destroy the deadly power that the family held. The plan went wrong though when Ikkaku was stuck by the Witch while trying to find his wife, who had been struck down by her seconds earlier.

Before he died, he last thoughts were of finding Zahara, who was already dead, and taking her body home. His goal was also to kill the witch that injured him and killed her too. "That basterd took everything from me." he thought as he stumbled though the castle, bloody and weak. "I will get my revenge on him and Nitta. I will kill them both." Finally, Ikkaku collapsed on the ground and knew that he was going to die, not in battle like his wife, but bleeding to death while trying to be the hero. "Why the hell do we need so many heros?" he thought as he closed his eyes. He never woke up.

The rest of Ikkaku's recollection is within Jun's mind. He is hidden beneath the black pond to wake up and take control of his rightful place as the ruler of their body when he can

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Extra! Extra!
Jun's weapon form is that of an enlongated katana with a silver blade and a faded leather handle. Another fact about him is that there are times when he acts "like another person" that being Ikkaku Madarme. Since he has never recovered a memory of his past life, and has no recollection of his childhood he is different from the other artificial souls. Within his mind there is what seems to be a small black pond where he is standing, on the other side there is another person willing to come out, Ikkaku. Jun, it would seem, is just a filler souls that his creator made to contain Ikkaku's body.

The Sweet Far Thing

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:30 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» Alma Romas
xxx.x ( GENIUS && FLAMBOYANT && PROTECTIVE )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmalexxxxxxfortyxxxxxxhomosexual

xxxxxxx Teacher x x supporter of Shinigami-sama

xxxThe Sweet Far Thing

Code:
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Alma Romas
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Romas Sensei as my students say~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Teacher
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a male.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am forty years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am homosexual but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on any pretty male I see.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Onosaka, Masaya
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: He is so XXX // Gurren Lagann OST2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with Shinigami as always!

At first when you see Alma, one would think that he is a rather flanboyant man who should never be allowed near his male students because he would, in his exact word, like to "eat them up". While that happens to be true, he is also a genius as a former meister with plenty of experience under his belt. He is a very fast learner with certain things such as combat and is able to recognize danger by observing the enviroment around him. This comes as a great help in the battle field to the around him.

To others though, Alma is the type that likes to be around people at all times. He hates being alone with a passion and is known for calling his fellow teachers in the middle of the night just because he would like to hear the voice of another person instead of just having a one sided conversation with his cat. In his class though studetns might think that he is not being serious when he will talk about stories from his youth when he was a meister at the academy but underneath his stories are unearthed meaning that could get those studetsn out of trouble when they need it.

Alma romas is what you can call a self made man. Born to a middle class Italian family in Death City, he knew from his childhoos that he had wanted to be a meister for a good reason. When he was only four years old he was playing at thye park with his brother when the two were followed home by a kishen. It had the two boys cornered and they were as good as dead when what seemed to be out of nowhere a young teenage meaister from Shibusen academy and his weapon stepped between the two and saved their lives. When Alma saw them fight he knew that was what he wanted to do, protect those around him. As he grew up he focused on his training and getting stronger. He kept his body healthy and would work on keeping his mind sharp.

Of course, being the gifted child that he was, Alma had no problem with such things. With an IQ of almost two hundred and the patience of a saint as his mother would say, he entered the academy when he was only fourteen and got his first weapon. Alma became very much the prodigy and withen a year of enrtollment he had succeeded in making his first death scythe. After a couple ofm years he made two more and was beginning on his fourth when he got himself noticed. Shinigami-sama was impressed by his talent and offered him a job for protecting Death city and weilding a death scythe.

He took the job and for twenty years he helped fight witches and dangers to the public. Of course he suffered his share of loss, seeing good friends of his die along with innocent lives lost. Alma stayed strong the whole time and adapted, not letting what was going on around him bring him down. Thanks to a back injury though, he was forced to retire and recently took a job at the academy by teaching his students about combant training.

Alma is very popular with hia female student, most of whome see him as a friend. With male student though some can find him to be annoying or even creepy. But he is respected and a fine teacher when push comes to shove. he also likes to choose his favorites from the class and poresonally give them training sessions.

The sweet far thing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:48 pm
[[ OOC: ... ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image
User Image

xxxx█ : Artificial `soul × Hephaestus `Amnesiac◞ 「 `forgotten █ : — `MEMORIES!
xxxxxxxxx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxTheme Nagyvárosi Angyal // Ákos
xxxxxxxxxxxxVoice Takahiro Sakurai

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx███████████x. - - - - - - - -x.███
xxxxxxxxx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Our journey will go on forever, as we aim for the land we dreamed about!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Our journey will go on forever, as we aim for the land we dreamed about!

xxxxxxxxx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Go beyond accelerating time and now advance towards Heaven!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Go beyond accelerating time and now advance towards Heaven!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Raise your voice loud and now advance on towards Heaven!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Raise your voice loud and now advance on towards Heaven!

xxxxxxwords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:07 am
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Yu Kanda&order=9&offset=696#/d2eqxja

http://unbreakable-soul.deviantart.com/gallery/26857563#/d365kx0

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/forced-together-m-full/t.69369659/  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxwords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image
xxxxHiromi (Hiromu) Sakagami .
xxxxвυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Hiro is alright~
xxxx sixteen yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α female (disguised as a male) .
xxxxтнιs ιs wнo ι αm: the normal host . ι cαɴ'т cнαɴge тнαт!
xxxxι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт: stubborn, calm, and a dedicated woman; ɗєαʟ wιтн ιт.

»»» the sweet far thing

User Image
"I just close my eyes, follow my heart and think of you."

▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇
I've lost everything precious in my heart, and I've just realized
I've taken for granted all these things about you

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Hiromi Sakagami
But I like to be called: Hiro mostly, but at Ouran I go by Hiromu on my transcripts
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: sixteen When I was born the doctor said I was a female, but don't tell anybody that!
I'm always crushin' on: gender doesn't matter much to me...
But for now I like: stop asking such questions!
I usually am very: On the outside Hiro has always been seen as a calm and collected woman, always cleaning up her younger brother, Hiromu's, messes. She is somewhat the driving force thast keeps her family together, whether it is being there when her mother is going on about money or her father yelling about how nobody respects him. From the outside, looking in on her family though she seems to be the calm and level headed big sister who would do whatever it takes to keep order. By herself though there are facts about her that she keeps from others or at least tries to. Being a chronic insomniac, she is known for staying up laye nights and will fuel up on caffine the next morning, not to mention that she is stubborn as a mule and would rather have to run around naked than admit that she was wrong.

Initially born into a lower class family though, Hiromi retains her modesty even though she is a sxholorship student at Ouran. Eve if she feels left out though when peoiple say she is "that poor guy" she tries to blend in amongst the rich students. She has a very playful side to her as well, despite the more responsibility she takes on when regarding the fact that she has taklen her younger brother's place in school and life in general nowadays.

This is the role I play in this strange tale: the normal type of host, ironic huh?

ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ Lɪғє ≲≲≲

My Life So Far:
Hiromi is the oldest child born to the Sakagami family and the only girl to. Her only sibling is her younger brother, Hiromu. While she has always had a close blond with her little brother, the two of them only being eleven months apart in age, she has also always been the one to clean up the messes that he hade for himself and others. As a kid, he was constantly bullied and a crybaby, others teasing him for his high grades and wimpy frame, always having his big sister come and make them leave him alone or tell the teacher and their parents what had happened. heck, she had even chosen to repeat her last year of middle school so that she could be in the same grade as him because he nearly had a panic attack at the very though of not having her around.

But she wasn't always around to take care of him in certain situations. Hiromu had high test scores and after years of trying, their parents had finally arranged for him to get into Ouran on a full scholorship. It was decided that Hiromi would attend a public school in thge same distric while the boy was sent to Ouran, to live in the dorms on campus and She lived a few miles away in a room that their parents rented. Unfortunantly though, Hiromu's plans were not at Ouran, they were at an art school. Not being able to see her brother have to put his dreams behind to please their parents she came up with an idea that could make them happy along with her brother.

They would simply switch places. They went to the public school that she was to attennd and made it seem that there was a mix up with the records and that "Hiromi Sakagama" was a male and that their records were wrong, having them transferred to the arts department at the school. So while here brother went by her name and was happy there was a problem with Ouran. The administrators at the school personally knew that Hiromu was a male, having assigned him to the male dorms, thankfully a sing room though. So as painful as it was to her, she made the decision of keeping her real gender a secret.

Of course, Hiromi had always been tall for a female and with a slim frame she could pass off for a male with some modefications. In school boys had always told her that she was pretty, with bright green eyes and waist length dark hair she could even be called a beauty by some. A trip to a barber shot and some ace bandages to bind her chest down changed all of that and now she plays the part of Hiromu Sakagami, tenth grade student at Ouran.

Extra! Extra!:
Hiromi has a rather annoying and obnoxois fear of the dark and hates to be alone when there happens to be a blackout, a very childish trait to her.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Tunes My Heart Plays:
Hitomi wo Tojite Kokoro no Mama Boku wa Kimi wo Omou // Yuki Kaida
The Prophecy // David Perrin

What I ɭσѵе... :
her little brother
anything with onions in it
reading
being herself, which rarely happens anymore
What I нɑτє... :
some of those rich people at Ouran
people calling her little brother a coward for not facing his problems at Ouran and begging her to take his place
the thought of anyone finding out she is areally a girl
most sweets

You've been supporting me in everything dear to me
You were the one who brought all these smiles to my face

The Sweet far thing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:31 pm
[[ OOC: ... ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image

User Image

xxxx█ : Gender `bender × secret `girl◞ 「 `normal █ : — `HOST!
xxxxxxxxx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxTheme ❶ I look up at the sky and think of you // Yuki Kada,

xxxxxxxxxxxxTheme ❷ The Prophecy // David Perrin

xxxxxxxxxxxxVoice Yuu Kabayashi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.I just close my eyes, follow my heart and think of you!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.I just close my eyes, follow my heart and think of you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.now, I close my eyes, follow my heart and think of you!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.now, I close my eyes, follow my heart and think of you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ima hitomi wo tojite kokoro no mama boku wa kimi wo omou!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ima hitomi wo tojite kokoro no mama boku wa kimi wo omou!

User Image

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:27 am
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/hetaoni

http://www.drunkduck.com/My_Immortal/index.php?p=605205  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:02 pm
xUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image__where to: where do i go ?__♔ ♔ ♔
████ ██ █████████████████ █████████
_________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .
_________________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .

▪▪ ♚the: ◞blind!( ★exorcist and his finder` ____ )
( c ) the sweet far thing.
______________________________ *a strange love of life !
________
` Gilbert and Irmalinda Amsel

the german siblings

♚ the voice of the exorcist
________Junichi Suwabe
♚ his song
________ Get down with the Sickness // Robert Cheese
♚ the finder's voice
________ Chie Nakamura
♚ her song
________ Morning Sky // Junko Minagawa

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Imagexx

User Image

xx( xxwords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image`

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Gilbert Amsel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Gill~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` exorcist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am twenty seven years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am asexual since my "accident" but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on nobody.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Junichi Suwabe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Alive // SOPHIA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with the order

On the outside, Gill appears to be a rather eccentric man, almost always wearing a smile that looks forced and often described as "creepy" by others. As a former artist, he has a cluttered mind and can be frustrated when things to not turn out the way that he had imagined in his head, this fact often occurring during a battle if he happens to be losing or feels as if his partner is not helping him "see" well enough. Thanks to his blindness, he is almost always being led by his little sister, Irmalinda, by her holding his hand. If anyone else tries to even get a hold of his hand though they might find a new enemy.

While he will act differently in front of most people, he is severely self-aware of his appearance and does not like his scarred face. While his hair is naturally a pale shade of blonde, his hair became a very premature gray after the attack during his twenty third year of life. If people ask him his age he will almost always reply with a crul joke said in his native language, German, about their way of speaking or even saying things like "is that how you speak to your elders Sonny?" to tease them. Gill never lets his bangs fall from his eyes where the worst of his scars are and he does not like it when people "stare" at the way he looks. Not wanting to be judged by his looks, he likes to dress strangely and instead of the black order uniform, he wears an old black trench coat and top hat that would normally be worn by men three times his age.

Even if he does not want to admit it, Gill is incredibly dependent on others for even the simplest tasks. Being lead around by his younger sister most of the time, he often just says that he lets her help him because she is his baby sister and only surviving member of his family. When other watch him and he is unaware that he is not alone, Gill often looks aloft and zombie like, being perceived by others as either pathetic or sad depended on how he had treated them before.

To say that Gilbert had always been special and been a prized treasure to others would be a major understatement. He was the youngest son born to a German couple that desperately wanted a daughter and were instead, given six sons, all of which barley succeeded in school and all took simple jobs after they decided to leave home. After Gill was born his parents gave up on having their girl and put pretty much all of their energy into his education and making sure that he at least turned out better than his brothers. Coming from a decent family that was in good standing in their town, he did not have any problems getting an education and since his parents did not want him at the school house, which only taught basic reading and arithmetic, a tutor was hired. From the time he was five until he was ten his life revolved around the lessons and readings that his parents demanded he know along with the plans for his future they were making that included studying abroad, getting a nice wife one day, and eventually becoming a perfect German citizen.

Unfortunantly though, Gill did not fit into the slate that his parents made for him. He never learned any other languages besides his native German (he did not learn English until he joined the order), he had the musical talent of a caveman, as his teacher put it, and all of his math and science lessons seemed to slip from his mind. All that he was good at was reading books and drawing pictures. While he was exceptionally good at art, his parents said that it would never get him anywhere in life and that if he wanted to achieve more thna his brothers he would have to stick with his lessons. Around that time though, his mother was pregnant with her seventh child, sure that it would be another blonde haired boy. instead, it was a girl, red haired and lovely like his mother. when his sister was born, at first Gill was enviouse of the girl.

Who was this baby to take his place as the center of his parents' world? at first, he was sure that he was going to hate his new sister. he knew of his friends from around the neighborhood that little sister were supoosed to be annoying, ruin his stuff, and follow him everywhere. Gill was relieved though when his parents finally came to terms that he was not the prodigonial son they had hoped for and lightened up on his lessons, dropping his language lessons completly along with most of the mathematics. The only things he was forced to keep was his music, to his mother's wishes, and his daily readings. This left him with more spare time than he had in years and more time with Irmalinda, who he had given the nickname of Irma to. even though he did not expect it, his sister grew on him.

By the time that he was twenty, his brothers were all out of the house and Irma was ten, always following behind him and clinging to his side, begging for him to take her to his art exhibits with him and to let her pose so that he would paint. At the time, as a new and upcoming artist, Gill lived with his parents and was working to get his name across the countryside of Germany, often painting death portraits and rich people wanting their faces immortalized on a canvas. But with the times and with the photographic camera, a new invention, was his rival and he found himself unable to keep up with the industrial boom that was coming with the end of the nineteenth century. Finally, after years of trying to make it big with his art, and failing, Gill took his father's offer and began to work in the family business of being a watch maker.

At first he hated the very concept of making clocks. Gill hardly had a proper sense of time himself, often staying up late at nights and sleeping in until late in the morning. To him the work was menial but it paid the taxes and since he still lived with his family he kept most of his income saved aside for his future travels, hoping to save enough so that he could travel around Europe to paint, maybe even get himself a nice wife along the way. It was tragedy that stopped him though. A few days after his twenty third birthday a mysterious man left a pocket watch that he wanted fixed, one that would later become Gill's reason for being alive, Rienheit.

It was a normal Sunday when his world came tumbling down. After early morning church, his family being fever-ant Catholics, his brothers ad their family often came over the family home for dinner and drunks while Irma, at thirteen she was told to be too young to attend the drinking, stayed behind at their church for a youth meeting. Shortly after the sun went down, a strange man knocked at the door asking for "the innocence". Not understanding what was going on, one of the brothers laughed and said three man was a drunk and went to push the man to the streets. Within a split second the man was no longer human but took a form of an akuma. For Gill, time went by before his eyes as his family fell to the creature and what walked inside behind it was no other than a member of the noah family.

Paralyzed by fear, he was not in the right mind and the only reasonable thought in his head was that it was a robber. On impulse, he grabbed the golden pocket watch from earlier and immediately the innocence synchronized with him. All around him Gill saw what looked to be golden clocks form around him and the creature fell. What was left was the noah smirking, the last thing that he ever saw. With a surprise attack a hand was reached inside of his face and his eyes were ripped from their sockets around with most of the skin around his face. before passing out, Gill clenched the pocket watch and fell to the ground.

Hearing the commotion, neighbors found the family, officials saying that they were slaughtered by a band of thieves and that only their youngest son, Gilbert, survived the attack and was left in the car of his younger sister, blinded and with his mind broken. For months he was in a sea of his own depression, eating when Irma fed him, sleeping, staring into the darkness. Six months after the attack he was found by the order and was given an offer, become an exorcist within the order. With nothing left to live for, Gill took the offer.

Unlike the innocence of other exorcists, Gill's ability to fight is a pure and somewhat strange variety that does not require combat and in many ways is quite the opposite. With his "weapon", an antique pocket watch, which he often refers to as Reinheit, his native language for purity. When Reinheit is activated, for Gill it appears that time had slowed for himself while to those around him he is moving unnaturally fast. it sets up a small time zone around his opponent where anything in it will recover and heal automatically, mostly just himself through or others in the way.

When invoked, Reinheit's face will emit a bright golden yellow light that will make transparent clock faces appear around him. Anything that is not covered by these "faces" will be temporarily safe from harm, not including akuma but Noah will not feel the immediate damage like the exorcists in battle. Eventually all damage the others suffered earlier will return, as well as wounds suffered during the time that he used his Innocence, the longest him being able to stop the process is twenty four hours at the most. It cannot bring the dead back to life, it can hold back mortal wounds though, often giving those hurt a little time to say goodbye if they desire.

His blindness is a large factor in his ability to fight. While it is a large disadvantage often having to be lead to the scene by a finder, almost always being Irmalinda, Gill claims that he can feel the flow of time around the akuma and that it is different from that of humans and noah. His way of purifying the souls and ultimately destroying the akuma is by taking the high risk and reaching his hands into the "heart" of the akuma and "purify it", reasons on how his innocence is still unknown and the unique style is on the list to be investigated by the science department at the order.

With his appearance though, ever since the accident that left him blind and severely scarred his face, Gill wearing his hair long and always makes sure that his bangs are covering his eyes, so that others cannot see how it appears that his eyes were ripped out of his face. While his eyes look normal beneath the scars they are glass and a gray color while naturally his eyes were green,

The sweet far thing

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Irmalinda Amsel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Irma

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` finder
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a female.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am seventeen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am straight but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on nobody why, am I blushing?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Chie Nakamura
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Morning Sky // Junko Minagawa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with the church due to her brother but personally she is neutral.

At a glance, Irma is a normal girl of her time, she is considered two things: cute, but stupid, a person least likly to become a finder withen the order. Even though she is not the brightest person that one would meet, she is not an idiot, just a bit dim witted, bordering on ignorance. Despite this though, she is an exceptionally sweet girl, trusting, putting others before herself constantly, the main person in her focus being her older brother. Because of this though, she is often walked upon and taken advantage of without her even knowing it.

Despite having more freedom than most girls in her time, Irma is a small town girl. In her future, she sees herself as a stay at home mother with a few kids and a husband, when in all reality her daydreams are useless because of her duty to the church. She has never seen herself as anything else and can get upset when people tell her that she is just wasting her time in having such childish dreams and that she should want more for herself.

While she is religious, growing up in a Catholic family in Germany, the church has somewhat skewed what she used to belive and part of her sees the 'sins" that she grew up being preached to such as "greed", "lust", "gluttony", "envy", "sloth", "pride", and "wrath", she now considering them to be suggestions. Being a rather girlish and typical seventeen year old girl she is almost always crushing on a different boy nearly every month. Due to her being raised in a good German family and sheltered has also softened her to a point where when on a mission, she does not like to go through the poor slums, remembering what her father used to say about "the poor have brought their squaller on themselves due to poor choices" and that "a true man makes himself".

Irma is a crybaby to the extreme and gets upset easily, mostly when her brother is around, because than when he comforts her he is still the big brother that she remembers from her childhood, not the man he has become. Overall, she is a pleasant young woman, a conservative dresser, kind, a blabber mouth, and kind,

Irma is the younges child born the Amsel family and the daughter that her parents had desired. From the time she could walk her mother or whatever nanny had been hired would be correcting her on how to be a proper young woman. With the victorian era still going strong, she was expected to be like most women; to get ready for courtship and marriage and was groomed like a racehorse. In addition to being able to sing, play an instrument and speak a little english, the qualities a young Victorian gentlewoman needed, were to be innocent, virtuous, biddable, dutiful and be ignorant of intellectual opinion. All was expected of her except for the last demand. Bith her parents expected their daughter to have a good head on her shoulders and had gotten her the same education opportunites that Gilbert had gotten.

Unfortunantly though, she was worse in her subjects than Gill could ever dream of being and she showed no talent for music, art, nor even the love of reading. Even though she was not the vision of perfection, being far from it, her parents still doted on her and borline spoiled her rotton. Between Gilbert and them she was living a happy, yet extremely sheltered, life.

Growing up to a young teen, she was becoming the perfect woman of her era; whether married or single all Victorian women were expected to be weak and helpless, a fragile delicate flower incapable of making decisions beyond selecting the menu and ensuring her many children were taught moral values. A gentlewoman ensured that the home was a place of comfort for her husband and family from the stresses ofthe industrial era. Her life had already been planned out for her by society and she had no say against it, not knowing the world even outside of her home or her parents' social parties.

After the "robbery" that had killed her family and left her brother as a "cripple" as the goverment put it, Irma was the one left over her family's estae. Of course, she hardly had any clue of what she was doing and Gill; was of no help after the accident, her having to take care of him for the simplest of tasks such as feeding himself and getting dressed, After a few months she was running low on money and was having to face the options of institutionalizing her own brother or doing whatever it took to make money. As a servant she would make little to nothing and there were few options for women to work. Her last and best option was simple; prostitution.

At first she was disgusted with herself. At theirteen she already knew of her body and was aware of the "whores" that made mopney off of sin, as her church out it. Yet she needed the money. A young woman making five dollars a week in a store could make thirty five dollars in the same time as a prostitute. For some women prostitution led to a miserable life of venereal disease, drugs, and crime. Being aware of this, Irma had a neighbor watch over Gilbert as she traveled by foot two town over to sell her body over the course of a week so that she could make enough money to pay the rent.

Being scared, naive, and young, the first week was brutal on her and showed her the cruelty that some people had. After only three days of work Irma had been with six different men and the once innocent girl could no longer look herself in the mirror without feeling sick. She would write her brother and lie, saying that she was getting a loan from a family friend for the money she sent over. After two months of working the streets was when she was approuched by a man who claimed to be from the order and said he could help her. he was a young exorcist and was investigating the akuma that was plaughing the German countryside. After it was confirmed that Gill was able to train to become an exorcist, that same boy that had approuched her offered her a position to train to become a finder, she accepted with open arms.

Since joining the order, she has never told her older brother, nor anyone but the boy that found her of her life in the streets and acts as if it had never happened.

Without her glasses. Shortly before the akuma attack that had killed her family and left her brother crippled, along with being taken by the order, Irma had poor eyesight as a child. While the doctors said that her eyesight would even out as she had gotten older she still had trouble reading and her parents were strict that their only daughter in a family with six others sons would have an education better than most girls in their town. So for her eleventh birthday, Gilbert had surprised her by taking her to Berlin to get a pair of eyeglasses fixed for her face.

She later found out that he had to sell eight of his paintings to get them for her, but Irma was amazing that she could see everything clear for the first time in years. Overjoyed, she had seen the way her brother had smiled when he saw how happy he had made her and it is the smile that she misses since he was blinded, knowing that the scary smile he shows is just a way of protecting himself and dealing with what happened. As predicted, her eyesight had adjusted and she no longer has to wear them, plus she is always told that she looks better with them off. Yet Irma never told Gill that she no longer needs them because she knows that it makes him happy when she wears them because he gave them to her. The lenses that she wears with them now are so weak that they are pretty much plain glass to look through.

The sweet far thing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:56 am

[imgleft]1OO x 1OO icon[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xx[/color][size=16][color=1][b]FIRST NAME ALL CAPS[/b][/color] [color=3]✿[/color] [color=1][b]LAST NAME ALL CAPS[/b][/color] - - - [color=4]✂[/color][/size]
[color=4]███████████████████████[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=8]' once upon a[/color] [color=2][i]star[/i][/color] '[/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color]「 [color=3]three personality traits[/color] [color=1]✗[/color]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=10][color=2]age • sexuality • nationality [/color][/size]

[color=white]x x x x x x x x[/color][size=16][color=3][b]❝[/color] [color=1]YOUR username[/color] [color=3]❞[/b][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:23 am
User Image
(First and Last).
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: (Any Nicknames)
(Age) yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α (gender).
ι αм α (If Human: Onigiri, If Zodiac: Put Your Animal) ιɴ α ғʀυιтs вαskєт.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт (Three personality traits). ʟeαʀɴ тo ʟιvє wιтн ιт.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: (Gaia name).

Code:

User Image
(Favorite Quote)
A promise made beneath the cherry blossom "Let's come here again next year."
We made sure many times, but it's still unfulfilled

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: (Full Name)
But I like to be called: (Nicknames)
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: (Age) When I was born the doctor said I was a (Gender)
I'm always crushin' on: (Sexuality)
But for now I like: (Crush)
I usually am very: (Personality)
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: (Zodiac Animal/Onigiri)

ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ Lɪғє ≲≲≲

My Life So Far:
(Bio must be more than three full sentences.)
Extra! Extra!:
(Other Stuff. Such as fears, hobbies, special abilities, etc.)

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Tunes My Heart Plays:
(favorite songs; maximum of 3)
What I ɭσѵе... :
(likes)
(likes)
(likes)
(likes)
What I нɑτє... :
(hates)
(hates)
(hates)
(hates)

You, me, and the cherry blossom weather is recreated softly in the wind
Are you looking at it from somewhere? That same pink sky from that day?

(username)

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas