Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokemon Race War: Black and White(opening video here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:03 am
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE POKEYMANS. THEY'RE JUST ABOMINATIONS OF EXISTING ONES.

Somewhat okay trainers, actually.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:52 am

THAT'S NOT AN OTTER

OTTERS ARE SKINNY BECAUSE OF AERODYNAMICS AND s**t

And your food would roll off your tummy if you were a fatty otter.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:25 am
Harupiggy

THAT'S NOT AN OTTER

I think it looks like one, and it's not really fat in my opinion. The one that I don't quite believe is the grass snake description (although both are still unconfirmed) since unlike a snake it has arms and legs.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:39 am
Lord of Armageddon
One of them looks like a pig.

If we get a fire-pig, I'm nicknaming him Swine Flu.

Well, someone gets their wish. XDDD  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:53 am
Master_Glink
Harupiggy

THAT'S NOT AN OTTER

I think it looks like one, and it's not really fat in my opinion. The one that I don't quite believe is the grass snake description (although both are still unconfirmed) since unlike a snake it has arms and legs.

I guess so. Here's a pic anyhow. If it was an otter, I was hoping it'd be a bit longer anyways.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you're Christian snakes had legs before. :/ You know, until it made Eve and Adam eat those apples and then when those two idiots got banished, the story says that God took away the snake's legs, and that everyone would be afraid of them forever.
The whole Garden of Eden makes for a good story even if you don't believe in the religion.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:43 pm
The only starter I'm not sure I like is the water starter. The other two look really good, especially the grass-type. The player characters look really good as well, a lot better than in previous generations.

Things turned out pretty good, Al Torrenz be damned.  

Sir Codin

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:19 pm
Lord of Armageddon
The only starter I'm not sure I like is the water starter. The other two look really good, especially the grass-type. The player characters look really good, a lot better than in previous generations.

Don't lie to me. We already had the grass gecko. The water type is possibly the ugliest pokeyman EVER (worse than mime), and the fire type is a mix of cyndaquil and ******** GRUMPIG.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:35 pm
Al Torrenz
Lord of Armageddon
The only starter I'm not sure I like is the water starter. The other two look really good, especially the grass-type. The player characters look really good, a lot better than in previous generations.

Don't lie to me. We already had the grass gecko. The water type is possibly the ugliest pokeyman EVER (worse than mime), and the fire type is a mix of cyndaquil and ******** GRUMPIG.

There are many animals in real life and a lot of them look similar to each other. You can only use so many animals to base Pokemon off of. So of course we're going to recycle some sources for new Pokemon.

And I didn't lie to you about jack. I'm actually pleased with how the grass and fire starters turned out, better than I thought they would be. The water one, not so much. Can't wait to see the final evolutions. I usually end up liking all of the starter's final evolutions, so I'm pretty confident about these ones.  

Sir Codin

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:01 pm
These starters are better than Sinnoh's... except Piplup... though I love every Water starter cause it's the only starting type that doesn't suck.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:43 pm
Picking the water pokemon. smile  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:53 pm
I'm currently warming up to the water starter, but I'm still probably going to go for the fire-starter.

Sorry, but I want to kill stuff with "Swine Flu." xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:10 pm
According to people on MangaFox and Serebii who have translated the scans, it seems the battle system will finally be getting a change that people wanted.

It apparently has something to do with "timing." Still hasn't been confirmed, but if it's true, it might make a few people shut up about It's The Same Now It Sucks...and raise a few cries of They Changed It Now It Sucks.  

Sir Codin

Tanzama -CCV-

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:36 pm
(holy s**t, the Cult's still going strong..)

Whatever the starters, legendaries, etc., I'm getting White version, and picking the Grass starter.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:44 pm

I'm gonna wait for Pokemon: Politically Correct version instead.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm
I'm quite pleased with the current designs, they don't seem as edgy and alienated as the Sinnoh starters. These seem a little more traditional and the designs seem more thought out. Right now, basing my choices upon current information, I would pick the Fire and Water starters in Black and White respectively. It looks like I'll have to wait until they release the third iteration to use the Grass starter, but at least it might give me more time to think about how to use it.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff