Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Buruu began to actually roll in laughter, her laughs become sharp and raspy. Ichigo calmed down enough to smack her twin, who calmed down, and they both looked at otosu, humor still on their face. "Otosu, you aren't where you think you are. And, those injuries aren't from some gang members," she said, carefully, watching his face. He could flip out, and then end up hurting himself more. Buruu snorted. "Lay off the alchol," she muttered, and smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:26 pm
"I'm a fighter, yes, these injuries aren't from gang members, I knew that as soon as I cleared my head." Otosu said this very calmly and looked over at Buruu, "Actually you should try some, I think you might enjoy it, it might bring out the 'wild' side of you, no not the wild side that you show just a different 'wild' side." He was smiling now and he stood up, feeling a little bit of pain in his leg, "I think I can continue my search now. That's if you guys don't mind me doing so, I would like to get out of here as fast as possible, (As I have mentioned many times before)." He waited for an answer from the two and he was once more very calm.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:54 pm
Shoka smiled at her and stepped into the hot tub. "It feels kind of nice." He laid back then raised up and looked into her eyes. "What do you think of it here?" He asked with a slight smile on his face. "I remember that you were a little afraid of me when we first met but I would like to start again."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:03 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Feeling a little uncomfortable when he looked into her eyes but sort of a nice feeling spread, a feeling that you cannot not describe. Smiling, "Yeah I like it here its much better than being outside all alone by you---...Yeah I like it here." Not wanting to finish what she was saying. Feeling embarrassed when he talked about what happened long time ago. "Um... Neee..Uh.." Still looking into his eyes. "Yup I would like to start over, I think we got off on the wrong start!~" Slowly opening bring up her shakey hand she held out her hand , for a shake, or a...... Smiling, with a happy attitude.  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:14 pm
(( Sorry gotta go!!! SORRIES!!! Be back in the MORNING!! SORRIES!!!PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:14 pm
Shoka smiled and nodded. "There ya go." He shook her hand and bowed. "My name is Shoka, nice to meet you." He move just a little closer to her. "If you want to talk about something from the past...just say it and I will tell you about myself if you want." He smiled and blushed a little. He closed his eyes and let go of her hand. "But you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to but I will always be here if you want to talk."  

Dr Spangle

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Buruu scowled, and made herself busy by smoothing out her orange lolita dress, and clipping her hair back in two long ponytails. Ichigo smiled at otosu. "Get her hyped up on enough sugar and she'll go crazy," she said, and giggled. The only thing with enough sugar in it to make Buruu go crazy was a cake with frosting. Ichigo then frowned. "No! You can't walk around right now, you have to rest a bit. Getting out can wait a little," she said, going over to him and making him sit down on Buruu's bed. Buruu sighed. "I think we should let him kill himself," she muttered, earning her a whack on the head.

( Sorry it took me so long. >.< )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:11 pm
((It's fine))
Otosu just laughed and said, "Well then I guess I'll just stay here and I can displease Buruu that way also." He smiled sweetly as a sarcastic comment and sat down obediently, "This is what I hate most after fights... Recuperation.." He then looked at Buruu for a second and then back at Ichigo, "I thought we agreed today that we weren't going to give Buruu anymore crap.. Now I'm confused."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:28 am
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Blushing, Yumiko smiled introducing herself, "Hello Shoka, my name is Yumiko Matsumoto, nice to meet you!~" Yumiko said cheerfully. Bowing back and smiling as he let go of her hand. Blushing more as Shoka moved closer to her. Yumiko decided to move a little closer too. "I don't know what talk about, I'm just an outcast.... My home burned down with my parents. I wonder what was they thinking about when they was burned alive. Maybe they were happy I was alive or wish I died instead of them, I'll never know...." Stopping a bit, as some tears welled up in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:12 am
(( @Mew what happened to Dereck??? ))  

polarisyn

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:30 pm
Shoka moved over to her and wiped the tears from her eyes then gave her a soft hug followed by an empathetic smile. "Don't cry, Yumiko." Shoka held onto her softly. "My family thought I was useless." He blushed a little but held onto her. "They were ready to kick me out before I was brought here." He didn't cry but anyone could tell he was sad about everything. He pulled back and a sad eyed smile was on his face. "But that is in the past and you just have to look for the good things in life."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:31 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Happy and a little sad when Shoka telled him about his parents. Happy that he comforted her. "Thank You Shoka, you're a nice friend." Pecking a little kiss on his cheek. Realizing what she did she blushed so red, she ducked under the water. 'Stupid, I thought you were afraid of men!!!'  

polarisyn

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:17 pm
Shoka looked dazzled by what she did. "I've never...been kissed...by a woman before." He turned bright red and pulled her up and hugged her. "They all were freaked out when I swung at people." Tears started streaming down his face and a look of pure joy appeared on his face. He was being a true dork. He bowed and smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:26 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Poking Shoka in the tummy, "Hey Hey Shoka wanna go to the pool, I think its getting too hot..." Hugging Shoka back very tightly. Wiping the tears on his face.  

polarisyn

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:41 pm
Shoka smiled and lifted her out of the hot tub. "Jump or no?" He smiled and walked over to the pool with her still in his hands. "What do you think?" He neared the edge of the pool smiling.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff